• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Legendary Pokemon Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
Maybe they will surprise us. I'm not expecting it till late though

I hope Meloetta is distributed soon. I know what it's like to have only one Pokémon missing from the Pokédex... D:

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
Well when your dex is full and they have an unreleased Pokemon, it doesn't really count it as missing. But I know what you mean. It's rough

Yeah, but seeing a fraction whose numerator is just one less than the denominator... it's like that number is taunting you and nya-nya'ing in your face! ):

Yeah, but seeing a fraction whose numerator is just one less than the denominator... it's like that number is taunting you and nya-nya'ing in your face! ):

Or if the Legendary is Wifi release-only and you don't have a DS connected to the internet... I hated that

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
Or if the Legendary is Wifi release-only and you don't have a DS connected to the internet... I hated that

In that case, I'd probably ask my parents to drive me to GameStop really quick or something. They know I bring my 3DS along with me to restaurants and stuff most of the time, so they'd probably be fine with it. :)

Trading just doesn't feel the same to me. It's better if I go get the event Pokémon myself.

And speaking of which, I'd get like four Meloetta, too, which would be neat. :)

I remember when they had the 2nd Victini release I borrowed my friends B1 version and kept starting a new game and got like 20 of them

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
I remember when they had the 2nd Victini release I borrowed my friends B1 version and kept starting a new game and got like 20 of them

Haha, I personally wouldn't have taken advantage of the Victini event like that, but whatever floats your boat (no pun intended). :)

Just make sure you don't take advantage of a potential Meloetta event. :)

I dont plan on it. A.) I don't have an extra copy this time and B.) I dont think I'd use it that much

I have like 5 different Victini set-ups but I like Victini as well so it's no big deal ^^

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
I dont plan on it. A.) I don't have an extra copy this time and B.) I dont think I'd use it that much

I have like 5 different Victini set-ups but I like Victini as well so it's no big deal ^^

Well, you could get a bunch of Meloetta and show off your Meloetta collection. :)

Well, you could get a bunch of Meloetta and show off your Meloetta collection. :)

I've moved on from making collections of one legendary. It's fun and all but if I have no intent of using them or using them in battle or as trade bait (I haven't traded w/ anyone outside myself for a while) I really don't want to go through the effort ^^

I like Meloetta so far don't get me wrong. But one will suffice ^^

Robbob

I'm in the Route 6 Hidden Hollow, and my dowsing machine says there's an item in there but I can't pick it up. I keep pressing the A button but nothing is happening. What am I doing wrong?

Last edited:

Kabloosh

I saved them for roamers. I would take my time bringing them down and getting paralyze on them and then just go between zones trying to get them appear and throwing quick balls before they go running off. It worked in black1 on Tornadus. I tried it it in heartgold on the roaming dogs though. I must of used 20 and just gave up and got a Haunter just to keep it from escaping and chucked ultraballs until I caught it. I wish fast balls existed in BW2. It was super easy to catch Zapdos using them.
I don't get why they have given up on the crafted pokeballs. They were so cool. Hell, I'm surpsied we don't have the option to interchange the pokeballs our pokemon use.

R_N

I don't see how it was just thrown @ you...

It had a backstory in BW that they completed in BW2

Also an actual sidequest for it
The Lati@s are probably the most "Thrown" at you legends in the game (though bizarely more fanfare than they usually got before now), but everyone else had a purpose or sidequest to it

Also an actual sidequest for it
The Lati@s are probably the most "Thrown" at you legends in the game (though bizarely more fanfare than they usually got before now), but everyone else had a purpose or sidequest to it

Well the Soul Dew is linked to something about dreams or something I thought we determined so I guess the choice of area it appeared in made it make some sense

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
I'm in the Route 6 Hidden Hollow, and my dowsing machine says there's an item in there but I can't pick it up. I keep pressing the A button but nothing is happening. What am I doing wrong?

I believe this only happens if the item you're trying to pick is already maxed out in your bag. Discard at least 1 and pick it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.