• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Legendary Pokemon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCVM22

Going by what the PokeDex says it almost sound as if Keldeo will be found in the water.

...particularly given that we know for a fact that Keldeo will be direct download.

You'll get your Keldeo. You'll take it and its brethren to the Moor and activate the event and that'll be that. Simple.

Again, Keldeo is not "found" anywhere, at least not as far as Black and White are concerned.

John Wallrein

I am the walrein
Hmm I'm not sure if this has come up before, but I would like to know what gamefreak was thinking when they made Genesect's Techno Blast. Especially because Genesect can learn Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, and Flamethrower, all more powerful versions of anything techno blast can do. The only thing Techno blast would do would be water type which is still a weak attack. I'm wondering why they spammed him with a such a weak and almost useless move.

Kall El

..Silence..
The Legendary Pokemon and the Legends of Isshu were amazing.
My favourite after Hoenn/Kanto.
The concept of Ying-Yang was really interesting - Zekrom and Reshiram, esp the latter have amazing designs.
They were really hyped up compared to Dialga and Palkia - I can see why ;p

Musketeer Trio! Oh MY to the EXTREME!
My favourite trio, comes close to the Legendary birds for me.
Designs and concepts were out of this world.
They're strong, elegant and beautiful.
Virizion and Keldeo are my favourite of the 4.
Victini, the victory pokemon? That's a pretty neat concept, and it's pretty cute too :]

The Kami trio are pretty interesting too, can't wait too see there new formes!
Genesect is Genesect, haha xD
Meloetta looks like another interesting Poke - most certainly will check it out upon release.
But Cover Legendaries, Musketeer Trio, Victini and Kyurem are the ones for me - Can't get any better :]

Status
Not open for further replies.