• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Legendary Pokemon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

nikohesus

Banned
Spr_5b_646.png

Spr_b_g5_646.png

Not so obvious in the back sprite, but one wing is at least shorter than the other- and it isn't from a perspective.

646.png

6462.png

Guys the wings have the same length, it's just a matter of perspective.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
[IMG139]http://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/646.png[/IMG139][IMG139]http://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/back/646.png[/IMG139]

In the first image, the left wing looks bigger to me than the right wing since Kyurem is standing at a weird angle. In the second image, the right wing looks a little bigger than the left wing; thicker even. I really think it's all a matter of perspective at this point since the wings seem to look either big or small depending on which angle your looking at them from. Anyway, I won't argue the point any further.

Last edited:

nikohesus

Banned
^ How funny, we both basically posted the same thing...

Does it really matter? Overworld sprites aren't necessarily accurate, just look at Wailord...

R_N

No its not.

Go check out its over world sprite. One wing is obviously shorter than the other.

Even looking at the in-game sprites they aren't the same length. Even with perspective changes you can tell that the right (Kyurem's right) wing is shorter.

Eerie Fuwante

Wasting my time
No its not.

Go check out its over world sprite. One wing is obviously shorter than the other.
The overworld sprite is irrelevant when the battle sprites are being analyzed.

Let's just leave it as a mystery. Does the overworld sprite contradicts the battle sprites? Yes. However, I think the answer lies in Kyurem just having each wing posed differently.

Lorde

Let's just leave it as a mystery.

I agree. I mean, Kyurem's sprite will probably change with the next set of games anyway so I don't see the harm in this one. I was just pointing out the wings is all. But for some people, it's always "I'm right, your wrong", so it's just kind of pointless to nitpick at the sprites anymore (even though I still prefer Kyurem's over the Raijin sprites).

I saw tons of cool Legendary backsprites while searching for Kyurem's though. Meloetta's does look smaller than I had though; proof that it really is a small Pokemon as Meloetta pointed out before. I never thought it would actually be Shaymin-sized :3

Last edited:

Meloetta

The overworld sprite is irrelevant when the battle sprites are being analyzed.

Let's just leave it as a mystery. Does the overworld sprite contradicts the battle sprites? Yes. However, I think the answer lies in Kyurem just having each wing posed differently.

Not really.

In my eyes one wing is bigger than the other, and unless somethings wrong with my vision, the overworld sprite clearly portrays him with different size wings, just like his battle sprite.

Last edited:

suic

Do you think that is there a secret Pokemon in these new games like Mew ou Arceus?

I don't if it's only me, but the new legendary Pokemon are kinda boring. There are regular Pokemon from 1th generation more exciting than these.

Last edited:

SergeiDragunov

Crits Everywhere
Do you think that is there a secret Pokemon in these new games like Mew ou Arceus?

I don't if it's only me, but the new legendary are kinda boring. There are some regular Pokemon from 1th generation more exciting than these.

Meloida and Genosect say hai.

koolhk

A fresh new start^_^
Meloetta? A singing pokemon? Really? :/

And Jigglypuff looks more legendary than Melloetta.

Your clouded by nostalgia,
Kerudio also says hi.

I personally love the new legendaries, this generation has my favourite Pokemon so far^_^

Lorde

Meloetta? A singing pokemon? Really? :/

And Jigglypuff looks more legendary than Melloetta.

Meloetta is more than just a singing Pokemon though. It seems to be based on music in general, not just singing. It's based off of singing, dancing, and rhythm; all of that cool stuff that comes to mind when you hear the word "music". It has a whole form just for dancing too called "Step Form" so it's not just another Pokemon based on singing like Jigglypuff.

R_N

Meloetta is more than just a singing Pokemon though. It seems to be based on music in general, not just singing. It's based off of singing, dancing, and rhythm; all of that cool stuff that comes to mind when you hear the word "music". It has a whole form just for dancing too called "Step Form" so it's not just another Pokemon based on singing like Jigglypuff.

Especially since Jigglypuff is more a pink ball that also happens to be a good singer because ???

izzo

Afromania!
i agree that meloetta and kerudio don't really look like legends. With the 3 musketeers theme they should have just stuck to...the three musketeers, without the peripheral characters. Then the only events would be Victini and Genosect, the cute and badass event respectively. Like 3rd gen with Jirachi and Deoxys.

Status
Not open for further replies.