• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Legendary Pokemon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dattebayo

Banned
Those Ice Claws make it look like a frozen T-Rex with space wings.

pkmnfn

DW Breeder
well, if its evenly balanced on both sides... i.e. hollow head +super heavy rear....

Luxoray

What the hell are you people talkking about i seriously can't make most pokemon your talking about woops went off topic

OT: At first i liked reshiram but when it came came to buying the game something about zecrom just drew me nere pokemon white and i loved him he was awesome i once used only him to completey ko 6 of my friends pokemon with half its health still remaining good times good times.

Geekachu

OT: At first i liked reshiram but when it came came to buying the game something about zecrom just drew me nere pokemon white and i loved him he was awesome i once used only him to completey ko 6 of my friends pokemon with half its health still remaining good times good times.

I'd like to think I knew what the hell you're talking about, but I typed this into Google Translate but it couldn't detect this language.

Ariaces

The Odd Chap
I just noticed Kyurem's fingers and toes are icicles like those on his wings. Little details can be nice like that.

Lucas.G

Veteran Member
Is there a possibility of the appearance of a stronger pokemon that created Reshiram, Zekrom and Kyrem?

Lucas.G

Veteran Member
Status
Not open for further replies.