• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Legendary Pokemon -- Trading?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staryu

I know, I know..
Is there anyway to trade RBY/GSC to RSE/FRLG? If not, how do people get all the legendaries, such as Lugia & Ho-Oh into their RSE? I know you can't find them in either game..?

Help appreciated ^_^

A

AngelMayLaugh

They either cheat, use tickets, or have a Colo/XD game.

Dojorkan

Poochyena= PWN.
XD and Colloseum is how you get those.

Pokemon XD for Lugia
Pokemon Colloseum for Ho-oh.
The older games cannot be traded with the Advance games.

D

Dragonsong

Unfortunately you cannot trade between the gameboy color generation games and the Game boy Advanced games. If you want Lugia or Ho-oh you have to cheat, trade from Pokemon Colloseum or XD unless you got a ticket from a nintendo event. For the Legendary dogs, trade with Fire Red or Leaf Green or Colloseum, or cheat. I think those are the only ways, but I could be wrong.

Dratini927

Matt the Drat
Dragonsong said:
Unfortunately you cannot trade between the gameboy color generation games and the Game boy Advanced games. If you want Lugia or Ho-oh you have to cheat, trade from Pokemon Colloseum or XD unless you got a ticket from a nintendo event. For the Legendary dogs, trade with Fire Red or Leaf Green or Colloseum, or cheat. I think those are the only ways, but I could be wrong.

Basically exactly what this says. Ho-Oh comes from Colosseum/Nintendo Event, Lugia comes from XD/Nintendo Event, Legendary Beasts come from FRLG or Colosseum, Celebi comes from Nintendo Event.

*Closes*

Status
Not open for further replies.