• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Legendary Team-ups

ellifeedn

Thinker
In another thread some people were talking about how certain Pokemon and trainers go well together; in that instance it was Ruby and Diancie, Emerald and Hoopa, and Sapphire and Volcanion. This reminded me of a thought I've had for a long time: which Legendary/Mythical Pokemon* and trainer should team up?

There are some obvious ones like Diamond and Regigigas, Brandon and the Regi trio, even the brief time when Y had Xerneas. But that doesn't mean the Pokemon has to be captured, like with Ruby and Latios, Sun and Moon with Solgaleo and Lunala respectively, and Shaymin and Marnie.

There are probably other established examples I'm not thinking of, so list those as well.

*There really should be a term that covers both Legendary and Mythical Pokemon. Unique Pokemon? idk

Zipper4242

Bewear is the most powerful being in the universe.
Emerald with both Eon Pokémon immediately come to mind.

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
Blaine and Mewtwo come to mind...especially regarding the Mega Evolution switching trick.

BenLee really not taken

Hey everyone, Bhrjr here.
Platinum with Articuno might work, it is a graceful Ice-Type Pokémon. Oh, and Pearl with Marshadow won’t be bad either. It has high physical attack and speed. Victini can work with Black, seeing the “energy” part. Lastly, Yellow with Shaymin, since they have the the power to heal in different ways.

Last edited:

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
Ruby & Sapphire and Rayquaza going to space to stop a world-destroying meteor. Best date ever lol.

Pokemon.Manga

I think Sun should team up or catch Magearna or Zeraora because Sun's team seems to represent money/royalty which can be seen with Magearna which was a playmate for a princess and since he has 2 cat Pokemon already with En and Dollar I think Zeraora would be perfect as 3rd cat pokemon.

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
I always wanted to see Blue (Fem Protag) capture and befriend Ho-Oh, the Pokemon she once greatly feared since childhood. I think that would be an interesting story to explore and honestly Kusaka can make use of Navel Island in the Kanto region since that's one of Ho-Oh's resting areas.