• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Legendary Team

Steven Apprentice

Steel Enthusiast
Okay. Me and my friend are still going to battle and we have all sorts of teams, but I won't get these done right away. Here is my Legendary only team. ~ Natures don't really matter to me cause they are coming to me in trades so can't change them.

Jirachi @ Leftovers
Doom Desire
Reminsitrant Headbutt
Drain Punch
Somersault

Entei @ Shell Bell
Smoke Erupt
Flamethrower
Extrasensory
Stone Edge

Lugia @ (?)
Aeroblast
Hydro Pump
Earthquake
Dragon Pulse

Dexoy's @(?) - What form? I'm thinkin attack just because I wanna get it over quickly
Psycho Boost
Extreemspeed - But maybe alternate, I need a good attack, lower level?
Night Shade
Reminiscant Headbutt

Griadina @(?)
Shadow Drive
Meteoric Swarm
Land Power
Pulse Bomb

Aruseus @(?)
Extreemspeed
Judgement Pebble/Hyper Voice = Alternates
Land Power
Meteoric Swarm

Thanx!

Frost Nova

The predator awaits.
At first glance, this seems like your average noob's team. And I was right.

Jirachi@lefties
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Psychic
- T-Bolt
- Wish / Doom Desire

Entei@lefties
Modest Nature
- Calm Mind
- Flamethrower
- Shadow Ball
- Will-o-Wisp

Lugia@lefties
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Ice Beam / Aeroblast
- Toxic
- Recover

Deoxys-FR@Life Orb
Lonely / Naughty Nature
- Superpower
- Extremespeed
- Psycho Boost
- Thunder / Ice Beam / Shadow Ball

OR

Deoxys-E@lefties
Modest Nature
- Calm Mind
- Focus Bomb
- Shadow Ball
- Recover

Giradina@lefties
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Dragon Pulse
- Shadow Ball
- Will-o-Wisp / Rest

OR

Giradina@lefties
Bold Nature
- Dragon Pulse
- Calm Mind / Shadow Ball
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Aruseus@lefties
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Return
- Earthquake
- Recover

OR

Aruseus@Spirit Plate / Long Face Plate
Modest Nature
- Calm Mind
- Judgement Pebble
- Focus Bomb
- Recover

Brute force ain't going to work in ubers. It'll just get you walled.

bluejay1993

Wings Of Defeat
Nova don't be so harsh I'm sure you used to be like that at one point. and so what if the movesets are not that good or the pokemon don't mix well thats why he's asking for help so don't be such a noob your-self.

Frost Nova

The predator awaits.
Nova don't be so harsh I'm sure you used to be like that at one point. and so what if the movesets are not that good or the pokemon don't mix well thats why he's asking for help so don't be such a noob your-self.

I find it ironic that you would call me a noob, when you aren't offering any help yourself.

Entei doesn't really work that well in ubers btw. Palkia and Registeel are alternate options on the team.

At first glance, this seems like your average noob's team. And I was right.

I hate this part of the forum sometimes. Just because someone doesn't use support and uses what they like to do instead of what manipulative know-it-alls like you do doesn't make them a n00b. It makes them quite the opposite. And if you supporters see anything that doesn't follow what you think, you do anything in your power to control it. If he wants to use a legendary/uber team, that's fine by me. And if he wants to use AOA, let him use AOA. Don't force him to use any of the supportive crap that you set out. The good people on this forum lay out their opinion and let them choose what they want to do. Now to get down to business:

-Dragon Pulse rather than Swarm on Giradina. It's special attack isn't through the roof, and the drop from swarm can hurt you.
-Lugia is good.

;493; Aruseus with Dark Plate
Judgement pebble
Land power
Psychic
Flamethrower

Last edited:

Lone--Wanderer

...is a hack.
This isn't ubers. It's Ingame Competative. :D And if this guy's movesets are anything like his friend's movestes, it doesn't really matter. Unless the other guy get's help from Serebii or Smogon.

Frost Nova

The predator awaits.
Just stick to my suggestions please.

Gatr, your incompetence vexes and amuses me greatly at the same time. Brute force, like I said, would get you nowhere in an uber tourney.

Ubers like Special Def.

Ubers like Calm Mind.

Ubers like Recover.

Ubers like Pressure.

Ubers also like chewing people up.

Got it already?

Gentleman Skeleton

Just stick to my suggestions please.

Gatr, your incompetence vexes and amuses me greatly at the same time. Brute force, like I said, would get you nowhere in an uber tourney.

Ubers like Special Def.

Ubers like Calm Mind.

Ubers like Recover.

Ubers like Pressure.

Ubers also like chewing people up.

Got it already?

Dude, don't be a jerk. We're supposed to give advice to people who ask for it, not insult their pre-existing choices.

Anyway, I see two different paths for Arseus. I see the physical juggernaught Arseus and the defensive, special based Arseus.

Physical:

;493;//Leftovers
Adamant Nature
-Earthquake
-Swords Dance
-Dragon Claw/Shadow Claw/Stone Edge
-Recover

Special:

;493;//Spirit or Long Face Plate
Modest or Calm Nature
-Calm Mind
-Judgement Pebble
-Thunderbolt/Flamethrower/Ice Beam/Surf
-Recover

Frost Nova

The predator awaits.
Thank you for suggesting what I suggested before.

Ubers like Special Def.

Ubers like Calm Mind.

Ubers like Recover.

Ubers like Pressure.

But WE don't. When I say we, I mean me, Steven apprentice, Rizadon, Redrunner89, and every other AOA on this forum.

(Well, I'll admit it. I like pressure too.)

Frost Nova

The predator awaits.
But WE don't. When I say we, I mean me, Steven apprentice, Rizadon, Redrunner89, and every other AOA on this forum.

(Well, I'll admit it. I like pressure too.)

Walk into 3rd gen CRMT and make an uber team. I want to see what they have to say.

Your faithful servant,

Frost Nova

QuQla

Buizel=BISHIE!!!!
get rid of deoxys and add in darkrai...

Frost Nova

The predator awaits.
get rid of deoxys and add in darkrai...

Deoxys is perfectly fine. Why would he need Darkrai when he already has Dark Arceus to do the same job? Well, maybe for Dark hall, but still.

jolt_don

Jirachi@lefties
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Psychic
- T-Bolt
- Wish / Doom Desire
Although I would go with thunder for the 60% chance of paralysis due to trait serence grace.
Also a bit of advice would be to never give a pokemon more than one offensive attack of the same type, since its a waste of a moveslot.
e.g. entei and deoxys having 2 fire/psychic attacks