• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Legendary Team

BlizzardFireblaze

Ibedrinkin2much4sure
Ok this team is NOT for Random Matchup it is for battling my friend using Infrared. Just so you know I do not care about EV's nor IV's. So here it is!

Palkia (Gentle) @Lustrous Orb
Pressure
- Spacial Rend
- Hydro Pump
- Aura Sphere
- Earth Power

Special Sweeper but wish I could change the nature, Rend and Pump for STAB, Aura Sphere for evasion users and Earth Power for Electrics. Realised it was Gentle :S​

Victini (Adamant) @Life Orb
Victory Star
- Fusion Bolt
- V-create
- Brick Break
- Zen Headbutt

A physical sweeper, Bolt+ Brick Break for coverage, V-create and Zen Headbutt for STAB.

Latios (Jolly) @Lum/Sitrus Berry
Levitate
- Draco Meteor/Dragon Pulse
- Psyshock
- Calm Mind
- Thunderbolt

Possibly the most worst nature for it (anyone got A Modest one?) anyways, Meteor/Pulse and Luster for STAB, Shadow Ball for coverage and Calm Mind so Specs doesn't have to be used.

Darkrai (Modest) @Wide Lens
Bad Dreams
- Dark Void
- Dream Eater
- Dark Pulse
- Roar of Time
Decided to keep Roar of Time for a finisher.

Rayquaza (Calm) @Rocky Helmet
Air Lock
- Fire Blast
- Air Slash
- Dragon Pulse
- Earthquake
Another Special Sweeper not the best Nature but don't have another, FB for coverage against Ice. Air Slash and Pulse for STAB and flinch. Earthquake for Heatran.

Deoxys Defense Forme (Jolly) @Lefties
Pressure
- Toxic
- Protect
- Recover
- Spikes

My lead, sets up 3 spikes, Toxic's, Recover's the damage (if any) then protect to stall. Having trouble because sometimes I can't do anything eg. The foe's poke is poisoned and I have 3 layers of spikes full health and no Protect PP
.​

If anyone is willing to trade me good a natured:
Latios (Modest or Timid)
Rayquaza (Modest or Timid)
Palkia (Modest or Timid)

I would be very grateful :)

Last edited:

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Focus Blast for Darkrai's last move.

Calm Mind for Latios' last move (which means no Specs).

And I'm glad to see someone else besides me who use a special Rayquaza :D
Mine has Earth Power instead of Extremespeed, though. Covers Heatran, which is the only thing that resist Fire + Dragon combo.
(and no, I'm not trading it away, it's Bold Nature anyway, you don't want it :p)

Kansas_Rocks!

Awesomeness Trainer
For darkrai, i would reccommend taking out dream eater, and adding either ice beam or nasty plot, and maybe the other one as the last slot.

BlizzardFireblaze

Ibedrinkin2much4sure
Thank you all for your suggestions :)

BlizzardFireblaze

Ibedrinkin2much4sure
UpdaTEd with new things

Aura Sensei™

User Title
Psyshock>Luster Purge on Latios.Also,T-Bolt over Shadow Ball.Other than that,no particular problem with your team.(No offense,but I hate legendaries.)

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
use Spacial Rend on Darkrai, since Roar of Time's charging turn sucks big time.

BlizzardFireblaze

Ibedrinkin2much4sure
It's a NOK Darkrai

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
There was an event that allows you to download a Darkrai that knows Spacial Rend and Roar of Time.

It was back then when the Darkrai movie was released.

Aura Sensei™

User Title
Okay,thanks for clarifing that Shine,I'm just not usually getting events.:)And take out Recover on Deoxys for Psychic so you aren't Taunt bait.

BlizzardFireblaze

Ibedrinkin2much4sure
Jolly latios? No, just no, use something else

Yeah I know it's the only one i have so far but i'm restarting SS so i'll get another one soon... unless you have a Modest or Timid one :)

BlizzardFireblaze

Ibedrinkin2much4sure

rocky505

There was an event that allows you to download a Darkrai that knows Spacial Rend, Roar of Time, and Shadow Force.

It was back then when the Darkrai movie was released.
You are thinking of the Arceus. Darkrai only had Spacial Rend and RoT.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Ah yeah, not sure why I also wrote Shadow Force, it's supposed to be only SR and RoT, thanks for noticing :p