• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Legendary Trainer's Face Revealed

gliscor&yanmega

As in, I didn't say that they ARE, as of fact, Takuto's Pokemon. It was purely speculation.

You obviously didn't get the point of the nub-speak so I'll skip that. o-o'

I doubt he will too. I said, "I kind of think that this will be some of his team" (probably not exact words), doesn't mean I definitely think that. For me, that's what I believe to be the most logical speculation as part of his team currently. Normally I don't partake in speculation anyway as 99% of the time it's wrong or stupid.

I know you didn't say it as fact, but you reasoning for it makes little to no sense. Thus I'm disagreeing with you and explaining why, that's how it goes when people disagree.

The "nub-speak" was random and I don't know why you put that there, I don't get pointless points.

I wouldn't call that logical since you based that off of an opening.

Klade

Not saying its logical, I just mean its the most logical I can personally see at the moment based on what we've got.

Anyway, I don't want to debate this anymore. o-o' I have important things to do.

Last edited:

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
I know he has a Darkrai but I know they said he has another legendary too. But I guess it's better to lose to a LT than just random pokemon. And to just think that Ash was on a winning streak.

I love this. Such an obvious parody of people who trade over legendaries at the start of the game so they can curb stomp the gyms and league. I know a few people like that and it's nice to see the writers referencing certain playstyles. Kind of like how Paul is a parody of this kind of player.

arceusalmighty

By now LT's pokemon should also have been revealed with his face...

hydramon

Shiny Butterfree
Okay... does no-one else think that it looks like Giovanni in disguise? And it kind of would make some sense, as Giovanni is always looking for rare pokemon and stuff.
Its probably not him though, the drawers probably ran out of styles to draw people.

Silver_Seoul

Okay... does no-one else think that it looks like Giovanni in disguise? And it kind of would make some sense, as Giovanni is always looking for rare pokemon and stuff.
Its probably not him though, the drawers probably ran out of styles to draw people.

Takuto doesn't look that similar. To anyone. Let's list everyone he's been speculated to be, shall we?

Paul's Dad
Gary
Zoroark
N
Giovanni

I feel like I'm missing something. But his Darkrai is suspected to be a Zoroark as well, for some Arceus-knows what reason.

Blastizard

There is no doubt in mind my that Ash will lose to him. It'll set things up for the new series.

Still, hope Ash puts up a decent fight - a pity he can't pull Charizard out of reserves for that battle (and please don't tell me he won't because I KNOW!) - Charizard's experience and power would be a bonus in a fight like that.

Last edited:
Even if Ash dose manage to defeat Darkrai, he still has to get through FIVE more of Takuto's pokemon. And there's no way that Darkrai will go down with less than the combined efforts of up to three of Ash's pokemon...

Unless - and this brings us to my next theory - Takuto is actually extremely weak and only managed to get this far because he's somehow able to control a ledgendary pokemon. Then upon seeing it's trainer lose his cool, Darkrai goes awol and starts smashing up the place. It's eventually taken down but the chaos it caused means the tournament is canceled. That way we get somthing other than what we saw at the other three leagues and Ash will have made it to the top 4. Probably won't happen but hey, a fan can dream.

gliscor&yanmega

Takuto doesn't look that similar. To anyone. Let's list everyone he's been speculated to be, shall we?

Paul's Dad
Gary
Zoroark
N
Giovanni

I feel like I'm missing something. But his Darkrai is suspected to be a Zoroark as well, for some Arceus-knows what reason.

Someone said Lucian's father...which I have no idea how that came to be(Maybe they meant son but they said father...).

Although I'm still going with Takuto being Zoroark who is really Zorua, who is really a Ditto, who is really Takuto in a Ditto costume, makes perfect sense.

Silver_Seoul

Someone said Lucian's father...which I have no idea how that came to be(Maybe they meant son but they said father...).

Although I'm still going with Takuto being Zoroark who is really Zorua, who is really a Ditto, who is really Takuto in a Ditto costume, makes perfect sense.

Ah, I knew I had missed someone. And actually, both had been speculated, son and father.

And sorry but your logic is weak. Takuto is clearly a Smeargle that Sketch'd a Ditto transforming into a Zoroark that's actually a Zorua who is really a Ditto who is really Takuto in a Ditto costume being Sketched by a Smeargle. It makes paradoxical sense.

gliscor&yanmega

Ah, I knew I had missed someone. And actually, both had been speculated, son and father.

And sorry but your logic is weak. Takuto is clearly a Smeargle that Sketch'd a Ditto transforming into a Zoroark that's actually a Zorua who is really a Ditto who is really Takuto in a Ditto costume being Sketched by a Smeargle. It makes paradoxical sense.

Both of which are completely insane. I can somewhat understand being Lucian's son...but Lucian doesn't look like he would have a 15 year old son, maybe a 2 year old.

And Takuto...he looks around 15 or so...I know cartoons and anime don't always make sense but...I don't even know what to say about this.

I never thought of it that way, how could I've been so blind. It makes perfect sense.

Silver_Seoul

Both of which are completely insane. I can somewhat understand being Lucian's son...but Lucian doesn't look like he would have a 15 year old son, maybe a 2 year old.

And Takuto...he looks around 15 or so...I know cartoons and anime don't always make sense but...I don't even know what to say about this.

I never thought of it that way, how could I've been so blind. It makes perfect sense.

Yeah, Lucian looks to me that he's barely in his mid-twenties, at the highest low-thirties. And Takuto just seems to barely be older than Brock, maybe a little below Jessie and James' ages.

And it's okay, as long as you understand the logic of it upon being corrected.

gliscor&yanmega

I think it's possible for a 30 year old(That's as old as I can see him being, although I see him more as 26/27) to have a 15 year old son(Takuto seems to me to be that age).

The only problem is would be Lucian was doing something when he was 15 and I don't think that would be allowed in a show that's targeted for...kids. Of course not many kids would think about it but I still doubt it would be allowed.

Maybe Takuto is Lucian's adopted son, but there's no point in that.

Starbreaker

This Takuto guy is just someone with a legendary pokemon.
It isn't that special i guess? We got someone who was friends with a Articuno, someone who had all 3 regi's and Heatran guy.

I think Takuto is just Takuto and Darkrai is just Darkrai, he's not the son/brother/father/nephew/uncle/clone of anyone. :p

Cuddy

Cyndaquil Master
Actually his face was reveal on the first day of the league. We just did not know the long hear person on the very end lower right side was the trainer or if it is the one with the Heatren. The writers trick us on this and it will be funny if Issu had a pre-evolve form of Darkrai and the guy really came from Issu.

Hideaki Kaoishi

Dark Type Master
If You say he has another legendary apart from Darkrai then there's no chance in hell of ash winning.
If you base things on the opening then Buizel is facing Darkrai Blazerernape is facing Entei and pikachu is facing lucario -__-
i really hope it isn't that

hydramon

Shiny Butterfree