• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Legendary trio discussion

Alkaide

Scary Faerie♥
I don't want them to be in the wild because I've only seen one of them. I want it to be like the Regice but without the brail.

APPS

blazikenXD said:
how do you know that they are going to be dragons? ive seen nothing of this

It's generally assumed based on japanese legend. There were four noble beasts, each have been represented in past games apart from the dragon, who incidentally reins over the north, which is where shinou is located, crazy how these coincidences come together, huh?

Sazs

Boulder Trainer
Maybe the trio's types is Steel, Rock and Ice again...

1. gen: Zapdos Articuno Moltres
Lightning Ice Fire

2. gen: Raikou Suicune Entei
Lightning Water/Ice Fire

Almost the same then the...
---------------------------------
3. gen: Registeel Regice Regirock
Steel Ice Rock

Then maybe the 4. gen is Steel , Ice and rock again...

Thats what i think butnothing is sure... but there is a chance.

APPS

Really i think the only reason the regi's were rock and steel is because these werew generally slow defensive types, which work well with the regis. I feel pretty confident that the dragons will be elemental

rocky505

there not going to be gyarados.dragonite lives in water so does the lati's they are going to be dragons and i hope there's a rock one like the megarock dragon yu-gi-oh card.

Sazs said:
Lightning Water/Ice Fire

Erm.... Suicune is a pure water type. Please check your facts. Also it's electric, not lightning.

The theory goes that Electric, Ice and Fire have been done twice, while Rock, Steel and Water have been done once. So maybe, coupled with that legend thing, the types will be Rock/Dragon, Steel/Dragon, and Water/Dragon.

......but it's only a theory. Not fact.

Metal Force

o^_^o PWNZOME
Hmm, maybe they could put every one of the trio in a place that suits it, like if there gonna be a grass legendary, they would put it in a grassy aerea/forest..etc, just an idea of mine.

chubb-o-wub

Sazs said:
Maybe the trio's types is Steel, Rock and Ice again...

1. gen: Zapdos Articuno Moltres
Lightning Ice Fire

Lightning Water/Ice Fire

Almost the same then the...
---------------------------------
3. gen: Registeel Regice Regirock
Steel Ice Rock

Then maybe the 4. gen is Steel , Ice and rock again...

Thats what i think butnothing is sure... but there is a chance.

That would be cool! And besides, there would be new type combos, so what about a Steel/Dragon, Ice/Dragon, and a Rock/Dragon typed legendaries?

vibe9222

King of the SandBox
what if the sort of combine all of them
do something liethe regis
but u hav todo a puzzle to unlock the places
when u get there ull c more puzzles in each place
and when u figure it out u the pkmn run straight out

capnchronic

i think its gonna be just like RSE, like legendary trio standing in one place, and a legendary duo moving around all over the place.

oh and speaking of steel/dragon, ive made my own pokemon up:

skargon
steel/dragon
levitate
evo of skarmory
trade skarmory holding dragon scale...

...awesome...

on topic: there's obviously going to be at least and ice type, so there's still the chance of being electric, fire, rock or whatever

Last edited:

Moonlight Locust

Wait, am I back? Wow
One time they're still but in different placs and if you don't catch them they run off into the wild. That's just my opinion so you don't have to complain about it unless it has to be. The same with other opinions.
!~Moonlight Locust~!

L

Lunarix

My Opinion:

Japanese lore:
Titans, Bird, Dragons, Dogs/Wolfy things

Had 3/4

Gotta be dragons.

I want one in the Mountains, One in a Lake, and one in the underground region.