• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Legendary trio discussion

Espeonite

The new trio sucks they are all mew rip-offs jmo
wish they made something else way worse than the regis for sure

Shineenigma

I think people are referring to the latter, since the former three aren't "officially" a trio.

Actually, if you check the pokedex you will see that they learn similar moves at similar levels. They learn their 'signature' move at lv 40, land power at lv 60, dragon claw at lv 30 and they all start with dragonbreath and scary face. As for thier stats, they each have one stat at 90, one at 150, two at 100 and two at 120. Their abilities and dragon types match too.

Anyway, I went off topic. I personally feel that the new trio are way to similar. They should each have had a second type like ghost, bug and dark or something. I think that they are cute, especially the yellow one, but they are too similar and the lack originality. They are too much like mew. Still, I like them.

.:Jirachi:.

Wish Maker
Man, the trio was dissapointing, : (

CWtennis

the three legendarys r in lakes then they run in the wild which i hate when g/s/c came out it took probably about a month just to find a raikou or any other ones and of course since i wasnt prepared i didnt have a masterball so it leaves u too unprepaired to find runners

starterlover1

Emperor Coordinator
The trio is very unoriginal. Not very diverse in moves, either. The defensive one is a registeel ripoff, with lower defenses. Ah well, I'm sure SOMEONE will find use for them.