• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Legendary trio discussion

Gaterion

Boulder Trainer
Maybe they'll be legendary fishes, because of the Three Lakes shown in the Map. (See my sig)

L

Lunarix

Very good point, but they could easily be Icy spots as much as lakes. I think the little part in the top right hand corner with three towns surrounding water is more likely to be a lake.

vibe9222

King of the SandBox
i hope they are dragons
Dark/Dragon would be sweet

Lickitung

Banned
No more ultra powerful dragons please. Let's see, Latios, Latias, Rayquaza, Dragonite, and Salamence are incredibly powerful, with Flygon being debatable. I see only one weak dragon in Altaria, but otherwise, they are usually strong.

Do something new and unique, I want a legendary bug. They're always made fun of, always weak with bad stats, and always easy to catch. Something like the Stickbug, Army Any or even better, a Goliath Beetle. Bugs would get respect finally. Psychics and dragons have had too much time in the limelight, IMO.

King Wulfharth

Divine Wonder...
i think one of the legendaries will be in the mountains in a cave filled with raw diamonds=diaruga and one a cave underwater filled with pearls=parukia other=idk

vibe9222

King of the SandBox
so dragons would be still good
or legendary fish would be betterthan bugs

Well, If nintendo keeps this pattern, the next trio will be dragons

I think they will be legendary dragons that live in lakes.

vibe9222

King of the SandBox
im hopngon some legendarydark types

OtOvO

What if?
wow....everybody and dragons.....dragons this and dragons that....dont get me wrong i love my dragonite....but man
dragons have already been done.....MANY times...
lets go for something new this time...like Punisher said Bugs...nothing wrong with bugs
or how about this 3 legendary Ghosts....

vibe9222

King of the SandBox
how bout they shoud be the all difernt types
comletly
like the regis

rocky505

their going to be dragons like said earlier in this thread.here are the trios 1.birds 2.felines 3.tortoises 4.DRAGONS.

Gradius

pigmonkeyandsuzi said:
i agree wiv this guy on the braille thing, how on earth are blind peopel meant to feel the bumps of the braille, if the screen is flat

also thje tougher puzzle is a good idea

The Braille was not meant for blind people, more like a way for a hard puzzle and a way to learn. Braille was used in FR/LG/R/S/E. It's like a tradition. If you don't like it, just suck it up.

vibe9222

King of the SandBox
Diagura isthe time ruleing pkmn
what if u have to go to this shrine that transports u to unknow region weher he is

or they could do that that Kyoger thing
blue and red orb

Gradius

OtOvO said:
yea i agree with the majority the runners were a pain...and if u were unlucky roar and ur entei is gone forever...they should go back to its roots and have them in certain locations after a specific thing was accomplished...just my two cents

This is why in FR/LG they had the legendary dogs, but made it so they did'nt know roar.

Gradius

vibe9222 said:
Diagura isthe time ruleing pkmn
what if u have to go to this shrine that transports u to unknow region weher he is

or they could do that that Kyoger thing
blue and red orb

They wont have something with a blue or red orb, it would just show that they are out of ideas, they wont do the same thing twice unless they are recreating a game.;329;

vibe9222

King of the SandBox
now that i think bout it
too many dragons
dragons are good and all but a differnt type wouldnt hurt

Gradius

Look at the map and notice the few routes that seem to lead to no where. They mighth be there. Dragons, dragons, dragons. Did anyone think about maybe legendary serpents. Now that would be cool.