• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Legendary Trio Pokemon Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genos

The Indigo Disk
I guess so
Anyways
What is your fav Regi? Registeel.

Deputy55

RK9 Unit
Sorry Flareon but this club is for the legendary trio. You can join but it cant be Rayquaza. Either Registeel/Ice/Rock, Raikou, Suicune, Entei, or Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres.

LegendaryArcanine

Dream of a Legend...
Before Flareon tells, I want to make a guess on what they choose out of the nine. O.K. here it goes: Suicune. It's a little random, but it's still a guess :). If I had my pick of any legendary, Flareon, I would have chosen... well, my name it says it all.

I can't wait for the new legendary set to come out. I hope they go back to elegance though (Regi's...). Anyways, ~Flareon~ will make the club count 6 already and the club's been up less than 24 hours! Everyone's welcome at the Legendary Trio Pokemon Club!

Deputy55

RK9 Unit
I am confused. I'll PM ~Flareon~ to talk to him. Yes, when the legendary trio's officially come out then we will have a beg period over it. Yes, we have quite a few members.

hey, isn't rayquaza, kyroger, and groudon a trio?

-Discord-

Rawrtar
Could I join. My fave trio are the Regis and Regice is my favorite. Then Regirock.

Deputy55

RK9 Unit
Well actually I think th Regi's are consiered "Golems". If it involved the sea then they all be water. Lugia came from the depths of the water, also Kyogre. I just hope they are cooler than all 3! :D

LegendaryArcanine

Dream of a Legend...
Golems, ehh? Hmm, thanks. I've never committed that much time to the Regi's, so I didn't know that (atleast, I don't remember it :p).

Let's see... *looks at calendar* ...we'll know the new legendaries in about 15 days (at the most)! Should we have some kind of "count-down" event, Deputy55? We could go over the current legendaries and stuff. It doesn't have to be anything big. A picture and brief description will do. Each day, that legendary will be the "discussion of the day". We could give little stories about them or anything we want!

What does everyone think? If we start now, we can get a head start!

-Discord-

Rawrtar
That sounds cool, may I suggest the first legend and if so, may I choose Regice?

Deputy55

RK9 Unit
Um, okay. Lets see, *thinks* I guess we could do it. (Countdown and description and stuff) Uh, well about 14 days until D/P comes out so yeah. Members can start the new trio poke but it cant of been already discussed. We shall start with Regice so here is what I know.

Did you know?

-It's icy body is so cold, it will not melt even if it is in magma.
-It's body is the same material found at the South Pole.
-It's was made during the Ice Age.

That is all the facts from me. Your guy's turn.

LegendaryArcanine

Dream of a Legend...
Regice #378

Cool (literally) :)! Thanks, Deputy! Here's some more info. Nothing as fascinating as Deputy's, but it's still important!

Regice

378.png

Kantodex # 378

Name Origin (from Wikipedia)
Regis = Royal / King + Ice = Ice :)

Japanese Name: Rejiaisu / Rejice

Height: 5 ft. 11 in.

Weight: 385.8 lbs

theblackpearl719

Seargent Scyther
id like to join the club, my favorite legendarys are rayquaza, entei, suicune, and raikou!

Status
Not open for further replies.