• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Legendery Island

metroid0630

< So cute! *huggles*
Takun started walking to the door to get out, but not before grabbing his holosphere which had been sitting in the middle of the room still projecting the image which had been updating every so often. Takun couldn't believe mewtwo, but he would talk to him on the way up to the bridge of the ship... he walked out, slaming the door as hard as he could, and he walked into his room, locking the door. He changed into a pair of forest camo jeans, and a camo ahirt of the same type. He picked out a sword that was hanging on the wall and put it in a seath which he put in his backpack. He put his belt with his pokéballs on, and threw a light coat on over all that, it was going o be chilly outside.

Last edited:

Zerodius

Eternally hating D/P
As Mewtwo walked out of the room with Takun, he turned to the human... "Anyway, as you now know, your plan has no chance of working and no one will follow it. As such, allow me to take over from here... although I will ask you one thing. I have thought of bringing Jase with me in the forest... but if you have other suggestions, then I am open to them."

metroid0630

< So cute! *huggles*
Off: Um, that kinda clashes with my post, doesn't it? I went it to my room, and then did some stuff? When did your post happen?

Takun turned to Mewtwo... if this was truly the Pokémon of darkness, surly his thoughts were being read at this moment, but then again, who knows, Takun could have a strong enough will to not let the pok?30mon read his thoughts.

'If anything, take me and Jase, I have some busniess on the island anyways...' Takun thought, maybe the pokémon could read that...

fire

The beast with in
Drew Walked in to his room and toke out a thing of blue paint. He began painting ancant marks on his face he then changed into a black suit and a hooded cape.

He then graped a case form under his bed and opened it, a sighing sword in it.
Drew hid the sword and his pokeballs in his cape and walk out side.

Zerodius

Eternally hating D/P
OFF: OOPS! Well... let's say that Takun was on his way to his room...

As Takun reached his room, Mewtwo stood there. "Well, I think I can accept your proposition... but slow me down and I shall take action. Now... have a good night." Mewtwo blasted Takun with a psychic blast, sending him into his room and then proceeded to slam the door with his powers before turning around and going to the deck to announce the changes in Takun's plans... well, sorta.

fire

The beast with in
Drew sat out side his room stairing at the sea wial thinking to him self. " @#$% What takun and The maked man say I have to get that island it's a mater of family honor!

He looked up to see Takun and the mask man walk on the upper deck and figerd he would follow them.

L

Leaf Green

So much violence between humans. Dash thought and thought. So they were going to destroy three criminal organizations who steal pokemon. Dash wanted to help, besides, he got on the ship, was he just going to the island to sightsee? Dash began to think of a plan, he was good at quickly storing data in his mind, and could clearly see the map and three bases, he went to his quiet jungle room and kept thinking...

Ho-oh was bored. While his island needed to be saved, he could do nothing. He wished that boat would come, he could use some help. He soared around the island, he saw small parties of grunts trodding through the woods and grasslands. He remembered, long ago, when Team Magma had attempted to catch him, he was only lucky a few small weakling pokemon came and ruined their plans. That was also they decided Groudon was a more-important target. He hated Team Magma, they treated him like a trashbag, and expected him to be their allie. Ho-oh sighed.

Vantage

I ain't witty, so no
Leiter cringed at the sight of Mew extending her claws. "God damn it.....you have the nerve to kill one of my Pokemon, and then you expect me to betray my team? STUFF YOU, AND THE HORSE YOU RODE IN ON!" He had enough of this thing.....ughhh how he wanted to kill it on the spot. But he knew...he knew this creature wasn't to be trifled with. It had enough power in it's little finger to take care of him...permenantly. Leiter's expression was turning evil and heartless. "Get a hold of yourself....calm down." He thought to himself. He folded his arms. "I know as well as you do that you could kill me." He said. "But killing me won't stop ANYTHING! And I will remain loyal to the teams for as long as I live." He rolled his eyes. "Pfft...not like I have anything else to live for. Hell, at times I hate hate this damned job." He mumbled. And with that, he took a flask out of his pocket. It was silver in colour, and decorated with an 'M' for Magma. He screwed the top off, and took a large gulp of bourbon.

Zerodius

Eternally hating D/P
"NO YOU DON'T!" protested Mew, blasting the flask out of Leiter's hands and splashing alcohol all over his face as the bottle was sending flying into the horizon...

Mew's right eye was twitching. Living with Mewtwo had allowed her to learn of a feeling called "anger"... and souls who refused to realize that they had a reason to live other than Evil angered her.

"Nothing to live for? Are you BLIND?!? Those Pokemon you have with you... do you really don't care about them that much? Do you really consider them as tools for the Team? Loyalty to the Teams can only lead you to suffering and eventually, to death and eternal damnation! Maxie don't care for anything but to drown the world in flames by abusing Groudon's power! Do you really want to lose your soul and your Pokemon's for a man whose only goal is to bring destruction and suffering to the entire world?" a faint hiss could be heard as her telepathy filled the air. Mew was losing patience. She rarely failed to save souls... and she was NOT letting that soul lose itself over a simple case of blind loyalty!

metroid0630

< So cute! *huggles*
Takun stood on the bridge of the ship, staring but at the direction his home was in. It bothered him badly that he didn't know if he would live to see his father and friends or not, but he hoped that he would. He sat down and stared at the stars, wondering if he would ever be able to go there. It saddened him greatly to even think about never living after this next week or so. He suddenly noticed his Charizard had let hisself out of his pokéball, and was standing behind him...

fire

The beast with in
Drew noitce that the dragon pokemon had seen him and he ran behind some boxs.

" plaese don't come over here." he said under his breath as he reched for a pokeball.

Last edited:

Vantage

I ain't witty, so no
Leiter rubbed the alcohol out of his eyes. "Firstly, no I don't see my Pokemon as tools for conquest. If I didn't give a damn about them, do you think I would've fired a gunshhot for Crobat? NO! Secondly, yes I do see this job as a pain in the a** at times, and increasing the land mass may have it's downsides, but it's a job, however annoying it may be at times. If the-" He stopped, and sighed. "P.I.A. gave me an offer, I'd be there in a flash." It was obvious that Leiter wasn't comfortable saying this. No, not the P.I.A. again....

Flashback

The young man twisted the knob of the door. It was made of iron, possibly inches thick. When he entered, he was greeted by a man. He was elderly, perhaps in his sixties. The man was sitting at a dark wooden desk. "Good evening, Mister Leiter." The man removed himself from his chair, and put his hand out. He was medium height, but reasonably stocky. "Welcome to the P.I.A. I am your superior, and you may call me sir." Leiter shook his hand, and 'Sir' sat back down. His office was large, and the walls were painted white. The floor had red carpet, with no pattern.

End Flashback

"No, I'm not going back" Leiter thought to himself. He turned away from Mew. "No, I would not accept an offer from the P.I.A. come to think of it." He said this quickly, still uncomfortable. Oh, great. Hitting your own sensitive spot is never a good idea...

Zerodius

Eternally hating D/P
Mew stared at Leiter and her anger slowly vanished, her softer side rising... she begun to shake, realizing that the chances of losing such a soul were slim... but she was not going to let him suffer... to let him destroy himself.

"Leiter... You may see it as a job... but here is what your job consist of, again..." said Mew in telepathy and then, she sent mental pictures to Leiter...

FLASH!

Leiter saw Magma grunts wielding machine guns, executing dozens of children in a dark alley...

FLASH!

Fire Pokemon all over the place, burning down a village, Team Magma agents directing them...

FLASH!

Team Magma breaking into various stores and banks, stealing everything for their war against Team Aqua, stripping entire cities of their riches...

FLASH!

Hundred of men, women, and children that collapsed on their knees, dying of thirst as the sun destroyed their town. Team Magma had struck again, draining all water in the area, dooming all life...

FLASH!

Mew stared at Leiter after the visions ended... "This is not a job, Leiter. You are participating... you are guilty. You are murdering innocents, stripping the land of it's beauty, bringing destruction. The world cannot exist without water... and if Team Magma is allowed to do as it pleases... then the world will end."

Vantage

I ain't witty, so no
"Oh....My....God..." Leiter was shocked. He knew the teams were evil, but this was just ridiculous. His mouth flapped, trying to say something. That was it! He was going to confront the boss. "How did you....do that?" He asked. It was just plain unnatrual for anything, be it human, Pokemon, or machine, to fill someone's head with such thoughts. He stormed towards the jeep. "I've had just about a bl**dynough of this..."

Zerodius

Eternally hating D/P
As leiter left, Mew projected her thoughts one last time into Leiter's mind...

"The memories and feelings of all creatures course my veins. I simply shown you some of the memories I gained through history. Be careful, human. I'm not sure Maxie will take your questions kindly... and I sure hope you did not realize the true nature of the Teams only to become one of their victims." she said, hoping to see Leiter again... but as an ally, next time.

With this done, Mew stood there, satisfied. She had given a soul a chance at salvation... all that she hoped would that she would succeed in saving her own soul from the fate the Teams had planned for her.

Mew faintly meowed, scratched the back of her own head a little bit, licked the blood off her hands and feet, meowed a second time, then FINALLY, she decided herself and left the ship graveyard, heading back to the Forest of Purity.

Vantage

I ain't witty, so no
Confronting the boss...had it ever been done? No, most likley not. Leiter sat in his office, with a small glass of Whiskey in his right hand, and his files on Psychic Pokemon in the other. He put his feet on his desk, and opened the file. "Let's see....Weakness.....catchibility.....Yes! Rumors." He slapped the file onto his oak desk, and took a sip of whiskey. 'Not much has been gathered on Psychic Pokemon, but rumors have been made. Legend has it a Legendary Pokemon, representing an unknown subject, is a Psychic type. Unfourtunatley, this is all that has been discovered so far.' This particular file read. "Well, that's been confirmed now" Leiter said smiling. "Now let's just hope the Boss cleans up his act" Leiter mumbled, taking another sip of Whiskey.

miles0624

Wrath of Fire
Miles went to his room and was about to goto sleep. He returned all his pokemon except len and fell asleep.

Meanwhile
Lugia was bored and decided to fly around the iland. He was waiting for the boat to come in. He flew thinking about the teams on the iland. He thought about it for a while then went back to flying.

Shadowfaith

Shinigami...
Reported post has been dealt with. Also, could I ask a few of you to keep your lines four lines or more (paragraph long)? Because I see alot of short posts here...m'kay?

Thanks!

mewga

Volcano Trainer
Eden walked through the forest, weeping. All the death. All the destruction. She hated all of it. She avoided the dead bodies. The remanents of the torture these helpless pokemon had to endure. The lavender cat shot across the clearing, sensing a twinge of life in the dying bayleef lying on the ground. A gunshot wound remained buried in the dinosaurs head. A single tear run down both the bayleefs and Edens faces. Eden glowed and a pink aura surrounded the wound, but to no avail. The wound healed, but when Eden nudged the bayleef, she was stone cold. "Cassy... Wake up..." The espeon sobbed. First her brother drowns in the abyss lake. Now, her best friend....
Eden collapsed in psychological pain and cried. And cried. And cried.

fire

The beast with in
Blaze jiump though the trees and stoped to see eden cring, a dead bayleaf beside her.

He hoped down and slowly walked over to her.

" I am sorry, this war is giong to far!" he yelled for all to hear.

He tried back to eden " Dam guns there claiming to may lives... and they almost took mine." He said say the scar for the gunshot he took in his arm.

" I just wish your friend was as lucky as i was."