• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Legendery Island

Zerodius

Eternally hating D/P
The masked man read the mind of Sin as he recalled her... and just like he had planned, the Gorebyss suffered next to no damage. Good thing he had recalled her now... with the Hatred he had seen and felt in her eyes... he knew that if he hadn't recalled her, blood would have been spilled...

The masked man seen Jase gaze at him... and the man returned the gaze fearlessly... and then, he turned to Drew.

"Consider lucky that this man's Pokemon distracted Sin long enough for me to recall her. Sin has a taste for human blood... especially the blood of Legendary Pokemon hunters. She must have noticed your necklace..." said the masked man. His voice was cold, harsh, cruel-sounding... his voice was as cold as his mask seemed to be...

"Now... tell me... Where did you got this necklace? Such necklaces are the symbols that Legendary Pokemon hunters who actually fought and injured Legendary Pokemon carry. Such a symbol will inspire fear and hatred in the heart of all Pokemon near you... and may even alienate your own Pokemon over time. It is a cursed symbol... the symbol of a mortal foolish enough to believe he can enslave the deities of this world. Unless you are such a fool... I would get rid of that necklace as quickly as possible... just a friendly warning." the masked man turned his back to Drew...

"... and if you ever dare become worthy of such a necklace... then the unspeakable horror behind the mask of ice will bring a long, painful, freezing end to your journey... permanently." a non-human, distorted, echoing evil-sounding voice echoed in Drew's head... telepathy?... or just his imagination? No way to tell...

The masked man slowly walked toward Jase and stopped just in front of him. The man towered above the trainer, his expression impossible to tell because of his mask... "So... you're the one who intercepted my Gorebyss, don't you? That was a quick, skillful intervention from both you and your Pokemon... Maybe some people here do have potential after all..."

/Exiled/

EternallyParadoxical
Roth quickly pulled out a capsule and pressed it.
"Thwoof!" The water was off.

"Hello i'm Roth, i was sent here to join the mission and fix the pump."
Roth walked into the main room and looked around.
He saw the guy with the mask. Roth could have swore he saw him before.

all of a sudden Roths pocket started to glow.
He quickly pulled out a glowing octagon.
"Oh no! Not now...I didnt know there would be legendary energy would be here...."

The shape of what would be Registeel started to form from the octagon.
Light was flying everywhere. "Gah! I'll be right back!"

Roth quickly ran into a near by room with the octagon.

Zerodius

Eternally hating D/P
The masked man turned around to face that weird guy Roth and then noticed the glowing octogon... under his mask, the man rolled his eyes and a long, deep, loud sigh was heard...

"Man... what did I do to you, Mew? Why, my love, are you so cruel? Why did you directed all of the stupid f*****g Legendary Pokemon hunters to me all at the same time? I know you're frustrated because I want to protect you but... come on!" thought the man to himself, frustrated from the fact of meeting two humans who could possibly see through his disguise in such a short while, threatening him in a serious way for if they found out who he was... well, his hopes of this mission being a covert one will go down the drain.

/Exiled/

EternallyParadoxical
"Gah...Why now?"
Roth was splahing water on his face in the bathroom.

"Does he know i have the 3 regis?....Or was it accidnet....?"
The glowing had stopped. Roth finally walked back into the main room a little shaken up. "No worries.......no worries....." Roth lifted up a 2 liter bottle of water and quickly downed it.

"Just a tad thirsty......."
Roth seemed full of nervous energy. He walked back and fourth looking at the stuff. "I'm going to wait outside." Roth walked past the masked man, and at the entrance he turned around and gave him a blank stare. Then turned around and went out the door.

mewga

Volcano Trainer
Chaos's eyes started to fade from red to black as a purple flame danced around him.
There was a great flash of light and everything in the room was now
from frozen to raw.
Chaos grabbed a steak and while he chewed his eyes turned back to red.

DKzM0mA

Bring it.
Jase had noticed the compliment from the Masked man. He showed no fear towards the man, just he felt that he was untrustworthy, and he would keep an eye on him.

Jase was also impressed with the power that gorebyss showed. He would understand why ice beam did little to no damage to it because of type disadvantage, but the rollout, did almost no damage either, but he wasn't even trying yet...

mewga

Volcano Trainer
Chaos yawned and gulped down
the last of the steak. He yawned again
and he heard a scuffleing sound.
"The Treecko? Ahhhhhhhhhhhh....."

miles0624

Wrath of Fire
Miles said:"Augg.Come on umbremon(Called len), we will mis the boat if you don't hurry up." Len said:"Umbreumbreon." They were about 2 minutes away. miles started running and three pidgeys came over and started using gust. THis was just not there day. Miles sent out Mr. Psychic(Alakazam). Alakazam used psychic. The pidgeys were blown away. Miles returned alakazam and started running again. miles was now running faster. He just maid it to the museum. Miles wished he kept teleport on Mr. Psychic.He remebered that he did. Thst made alakazam have five moves even though he didn't use teleport that much. Miles showed his pass and went in the boat. Miles asked did he make it in time. Miles's Mr. psychic and len grew a few levels. Now the level were mr. psychic level 65 and len level 67. He also asked if we could battle on the boat.

Last edited:

mewga

Volcano Trainer
Chaos turned around. A human with a Alakazam Stood in front of him.
Chaos ran in to the room where the treecko was and tripped over him.
Chaos hid behind a box.

Dean

Wonder of Thunder!
Dean was hurreing to the boat with Feral (his feraligatr) and Zumill (his shiny Azumaril) behind him. They've made it on to the ship! Dean's room was room three. "Ugh," Dean said. "I'm tired!" He yawned. Dean was up all night thinking about Lendgendary island. When he woke up, they where there! Dean noticed a shadow near by the tall grass. It was a shiny Chickorita! A hunter was right behind it, chasing it! "Oh no!" Dean gasped. "I know!" Dean remembered that he had some pokeballs his dad gave him. "Pokeball go!" He yelled. The ball shooked 3 times and it was caught! "Hey you, punk," He yelled! "Let's battle!" "Ok." I said. "Go Scizor!" He yelled. "Feral I choose you!" I said.

/Exiled/

EternallyParadoxical
Roth had these octagons since he was a child.
Once when he playing in his sand box they just sort of appeared in front of him.
He knew he had to keep them.

"I need a quick moment to train....." solemnly stated Roth.
He took a quick run to the back side of the museum. It was pretty foresty wiith lots of shade. "Perfec!" Roth looked side to side and saw no one. Roth carefully pulled out one of the octagons.

"Come regirock..."
Regirock materialized from the octagon and sat like a drone.
"Perfect...now go Banette..." Banette materialized with its usual grinn.
"Now Regirock train mode!" Regirock Started going to attack Banette.

"Banette shadow ball.."

Roth new this was the perfect time to train. Because the regis would obey him and were only able to be summoned when there was danger or legendary energy. Pnce when he was little someone stoll the octagons from him as a prank. The next morning the octagons were back to him and the person who took them was never seen again...

Dean

Wonder of Thunder!
Meanwhile......

"Scizor use Metal Claw!" The hunter yelled! "Feral, dodge it using Ice punch!" Dean yelled. Dean was a smart about pokemon and pokemon battling. He also has great battling strategies and combos. Feral did a mighty growl and went running right to Scizor and Scizor came running right to Feral with a metal claw. BAM! Scizors claw was frozen! "Scizor use Quick attack!" The hunter yelled! "Feral use return followed by a hydro cannon!" Dean yelled. It worked. Return did 25% of the damage and hydro cannon did the rest. "Scizor, return. I'll be back!" He said, and ran of. "Are you alright?" Dean asked "Chika." it said, then coughed. "I better take you to a Pokemon Center." Dean said. So Dean and Feral went to the Pokemon Center on the island.

fire

The beast with in
Drew opened the doors to the caftarea.

"What the heck was he talking about I am not a Hunter." he said looking down at his necklass

"my dad gave It to me when I got my frist pokemon."

Drew reached in to his bag pulling out one of his pokeballs.

"Speaking of frist pokemon, come on out shell sock!" He yelled as his tusted firend Blastoise emerged with a bright light.

"You huggry?"

"Blast!" The blue pokemon yelled, as it rubed it's stomch.

"Ha, lets go eat."

Divonte

Flame Trainer
Divonte saw chris go in to the gift shop so he went in also "he's probaly thinking about food again." he then walked up to him "hey Chris its been a while."

C

Crono Lexus

Divonte said-"hey Chris its been a while."

"What?" I said to someone behind me.
"hey Divonte! It has been a while... Whats in the backpack? Any... food?"
'maybe he has something to eat', I thought. "Remeber(sp?) how we met?" Divonte said. "yeah, how could I forget. I was poor and wandering, you had money and donuts. I still can't thank you enough.rich little b*****d
"I remeber(sp?) you wouldnt stop bragging about that."

metroid0630

< So cute! *huggles*
Off: We are waiting for all the trainers to get here, as in, everyone who signed up for a spot.

Takun stood there, staring at Sandra. She was pretty cute, byt he didn't have time to spend on crushes. Not at the moment at least.

"Okay, if every one is here, will they please line up facing me. Make it a horizontal line. Please have invetations, and some form of ID out so I can make sure it is you. Thank I will be along in a moment." Takun said not knowing what will happen next. He was pretty excited though.

Dean

Wonder of Thunder!
"Excuse me." Dean said. "Do any of you know where the Pokemon Center is?" Dean asked. "I found this poor shiny Chickorita being chased by a hunter. Can you tell me?" Dean asked.

fire

The beast with in
Drew got in line he reched in to his bag and got out his traniner card and his invetation. just at the front of the line he saw girl standing in line.

"Wow shes cute." he wispered to shell sock.

Shell sock just rolled his eyes.

"Man you are having one @#$% up day, Frist you all most get kill and now you are crushing on some girl you seen in line!" shell Thouth to him self.

Dean

Wonder of Thunder!
Dean went in line. This had to be quick. He got in line next to Drew. "Hi there." Dean said. "What's your name? I like your blastoie. I have a feraligatr."