• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Legendery Island

Dean

Wonder of Thunder!
"I'm not sure." Dean said. "I need to get to the Pokemon center. I saved this Shiny chickorita from a hunter!" Dean said.

fire

The beast with in
"Hunter!, why am i hereing that word so much to day?"

"The center is down the street just to your left>

Dean

Wonder of Thunder!
"Ok thanks." Dean said. "Hey, do we live in like houses here or something?" Dean asked while putting a blanket on the chikorita. "It's getting cold, and I don't want this chikorita to get sick." Dean said

miles0624

Wrath of Fire
Miles's room was the room at the very back. Miles then asked when were we going to leave and how many trainers are we waiting on. Mr. Psychic was very tired and used teleport to teleport us to our room. I said:"I will just be in my cabin then." alakazam went and lied down on the bed with len.Miles said on and sent out all his pokemon. He quietly left the room and his pokemon were having a pokemon party. Miles now went in the cafiteria.He saw a few trainers and went to say hello.

Zerodius

Eternally hating D/P
The masked man rolled his eyes. Surrounded by mediocrity... surrounded by mediocrity...

He placed himself in line and took out his trainer card. It was a black card showing him (disguised) on the left with pictures of his main Executives on the right. Of course, Shadow Lugia's picture had been removed for obvious reasons as well as Mew's. Also, he had changed his name on the card to "Happy Mask" unstead of "Ice Mask".

Everyone knows that Ice Mask is the leader of the Dark Vortex syndicate, a strange organisation that deals with Shadow energy... and he knew that although "Happy Mask" was a ridiculous nickname, it was better than assuming the identity of the leader of his own organisation... that or maybe he should have ditched the disguises altogether and mind-control a Pokemon trainer, using his body as his own.

... but well, anyway. He just got on position, ready to do the "Jedi Mind Control" trick in case Takun noticed anything unusual about his trained card and most of all, his invitation...

mewga

Volcano Trainer
Off: No one liners.
--------------------
Chaos peeked from behind the box.
A couple of trainers were in the dining room.
He shook his body and dissapeared.
His invisible body crept silently among the
room and he looked out the porthole.
He saw a regirock and promtly fainted.

Dean

Wonder of Thunder!
"Your Chikorita is healing right now." Nurse Joy said. "Ok". Dean said.

fire

The beast with in
Drew showed Takun his cards and walked in to the whateing room.

"Great! More whateing!"He mumbled under his breath.

"oh well i guess i lil let the pokemon out." he said as he through four pokeball in to the air.

He called his sceptile over.

"Hey Buddy you ready for some battles?"

"Scep!" yelled the pokemon as the leafs on his arms started to glow.

"YA! Lets go!"

metroid0630

< So cute! *huggles*
Takun walked up to the guy with the mask. He promptly took the invitation in one hand, and the trainer card in the other hand.

"Happy Mask huh." He said to Ice Mask. "Okay, I see. Charizard, come on out." He yelled. His charizard popped out of it's Pokéball. "You, Happy Mask, come outside with me and Chary." He said, with a hint of anger in his voice.

DKzM0mA

Bring it.
"What's going on?" Jase asked himself as he saw Takun walk outside with the masked man. It was getting annoying as he finaly gets to do something, but then he has to wait cause 'Mr Happy Mask' did something wrong.

fire

The beast with in
Drew hear the noise out side, it sounded like that guy in the mask he also saw the tranier who had helped him ealyer.
He walked up to jase.

"Whats going on?"

Zerodius

Eternally hating D/P
The masked man frowned under his mask... time to get to work... his eyes begun to glow blue under his mask and a voice echoed in Takun's head...

"There's nothing wrong with Happy Mask's invitaton and trainer card." a cold, harsh telepathic voice ordered... and at this moment, an overwhelming psychic force came down on Takun's mind and tried to replace his memories and perceptions in a way that Happy Mask's trainer card and invitation would be correct.

During this time, "Happy Mask" followed Takun hoping he would turn around and ask him to return with the others since he would have had forgotten what he wanted to tell him... well, this is what should happen if that human's spirit doesn't struggle too much.

metroid0630

< So cute! *huggles*
Rayquaza flew high above the island known as Legendery Island. He was bassically the watcher of everyone on the island. Every human ever to land on this prosperes(sp?) land either lost their memory and ended back at their house, or just got obliterated by his hyper beam. He didn't like things happening here on this island.

Celebi appeared next to him.

"I fear something bad is going to happen Celebi. I don't like it."

"What's wrong? What do you fear? All I know is that Ice Mask is with a whole bunch of trainers, and they might make it here."

"Exactly, that's what I'm fearing, I think they are going to make it to this island and tear it apart trying to catch us legenderys." A tear came to his eye, somthing not suposed to be seen from the Great green Dragon. He watched as the four Dexoys flew over the island, the three legendery dogs ran over it, and othersflew around it.

metroid0630

< So cute! *huggles*
Takun felt someone trying to change his memories. But he knew it wouldn't work. Takun had fought to much for this day to be ruined by one person. He turned around once they got outside.

"Happy Mask, or should I say Ice Mask? Plase, quite trying you pathetic mind trick on me. I'm to strong for that. Any ways, I know exactly who you are."

Zerodius

Eternally hating D/P
Mew finally reached Legendary Island. She stood there, purring... and then, finally floated over to see the other Legendary Pokemon flying and roaming around freely.

"Weehee! Fun! Fun! Everyone is here it seems... huh? Isn't that..." Mew's face suddenly dark red and her right eye begun to twitch. Small red drops fell off her hands and feet as her claws came out, piercing throught her delicate skin...

ZOOOOOM!!!

Mew almost teleported next to Celebi!

SLASH!!!

Mew ran her claws on Celebi's face, making deep cuts in her face! "THAT'S FOR TRYING TO HIT ON MY MATE!!!" screamed the pink kitty.

SLASH!!!

Mew slashed a second time Celebi's face! "THAT'S FOR TELLING EVERYONE ABOUT MY CRUSH ON JIRACHI!!!"

... and finally...

SMAAAAACK!!!

Mew spun around and used her tail as a whip, striking Celebi's right on the chest and face! "AND THAT'S FOR CALLING ME AN ARROGANT, IMMATURE PINK WINDBAG!!! JERK!!!"

With the physical punishment delivered, Mew floated there, panting, her eyes widened and twitching madly in her anger... then, she turned to the other Pokemon who had most probably stopped right in their tracks to stare at her... "What are you looking at? She deserved that... that green mate-stealing *****!"

Last edited:

metroid0630

< So cute! *huggles*
Rayquaza floated there, staring at Mew in amazment. He had never ever seen a Pokémon so mad before. Itr amazed him the, the power of one of the smallest legenderys. But he had to talk to Mew.

"Mew, I need you to be on the look out for a ship full of trainers. It will be here within a week or two. We can't let it reach here." He said, hoping Mew didn't go pshcyo on him next.

S

Sexy May lover

Sandra also saw the Ice mask trying to ober Takun's mind. She had seen it before, during her travels. He then Whispered something to Sneaky, and the sneasel ran over to the masked man and 'accidnelty' stomped on his foot. Sandra knew that this mind control needed perfect consentration. Sandra took the chance to save a cute boy.