• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Legends: Arceus - General Speculation/Discussion Thread

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
A thread to discuss and speculate about the open world game, Legends: Arceus! I’m super excited for it! I love the battle animations shown in the trailer. I also love that the other starters will be available. It’s been ages since I’ve had a Serperior.

Last edited:

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
I honestly can't believe my eyes with this game. Open world Sinnoh? What kind of spacetime shenanigans did Team Galactic wreak that made a universe where this game is a reality? My hype is at 11 right now.

This game looks like it can go all out and do things that the original games couldn't. For one, I think we'll see Pokemon that weren't originally in the Sinnoh Dex. We already see cross gen evos and new starters, so they could throw in whatever they feel like it. Any of the almost 900 Pokemon may be on the table here.

Last edited:

Teravolt

I honestly can't believe my eyes with this game. Open world Sinnoh? What kind of spacetime shenanigans did Team Galactic wreak that made a universe where this game is a reality? My hype is at 11 right now.
YES THIS IS GONNA BE TOP-NOTCH

Heatleo

Older Pokemon Trainer
What are the odds that this will have any sort of tranfser compatability with Pokemon Home?
I don't know if it would work because of open world versus regular games. Maybe though, (Pokemon Home would be have to updated one more or two versions)

Heatleo

Older Pokemon Trainer
I wonder if there will be a league in the game at some point? That would be interesting (but I'm sure it probably wouldn't go well with open world stuff)

ChampioN One

The chosen One!
It would be logical for Greninja to appear in this game
I don't think it's logical for Greninja to be in Sinnoh, even not native sinnoh pokémon like the starters were brought here from other regions by the professor.

Teravolt

It would be logical for Greninja to appear in this game
Most likely, all the missing starters will appear. It wouldn’t make sense to have one starter from each gen but not the others.

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
I'm really curious which Towns/Cities from modern day will be settlements and/or bases for the region.
I don't know how the region is going to be scaled, but there's definitely a lot to explore.

Sarefan

Hylden General.
This gamelooks so awesome. Really wonder what their reasons were for these 3 starters.. Probably will go with Cyndaquil here. Although I really love Rowlett and Oshawott. This is going to be a very tough choice when I get this game.

I really like the look of the Pokéballs though. They seem to be an upgraded version of the ones from the 4th movie. But they'll probably the precursor of that one.

yefluke

Dizzy Trainer
GF seems likely to separate these Sinoh games from SwSh.

I think I am only one who disappointed here.

Last edited:

Teravolt

This is the first settlement so are we gonna learn about the Unknown Ruins? Where do you think we'll store Pokemon? Are we going to build settlements? I hope so, that'd be so cool. There's so many possibilities for a prequel.
What exactly are the Unknown Ruins? I’ve never played gen 4.