• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Legends: Arceus - General Speculation/Discussion Thread

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
The beginning of the trailer was very, VERY, meh. Are they really expecting us to get excited over SNOWRUNTOMG? :rolleyes:
Yeah no.

Though the Pokemon mentioned later could be interesting, assuming it really is a new variant/evolution/Pokemon
Used for setup.
The second part is likely a new variant, presumably Zorua based of the red fur on tail statement.

Totodi1e

The silent boy of mystery!
So, we know that the new pokémon teased in this trailer
  • Resembles Growlithe & Vulpix
  • Has a red tail
  • Has a cute design
  • Has fluffy white fur on top of its head & around its neck
  • Has round, yellow eyes
Not sure if this is a Hisuian variant or a completely new pokémon
I'm not sure either.

It could be Hisuian Arcanine, or even a new evolution to Hisuian Growlithe.

Or a new regional form at all. If the color and shape of the eyes remain the same I would say it is a variant of Yamper or Nickit. If the color of eye change (not the shape, as usual for regional forms) I can see Hisuian Snubbull, Lillipup, Zorua or Rockruff.

The other characteristics points Zorua to me: swaying tail, fluffy fur on top of head and around it's neck. But regional variants can change body features drastically from it's prior know form (e.g., Galarian Meowth).

There's not much to speculate.

I couldn't identify any cry to relate to existing Pokémon.

Last edited:

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
So, we know that the new pokémon teased in this trailer
  • Resembles Growlithe & Vulpix
  • Has a red tail
  • Has a cute design
  • Has fluffy white fur on top of its head & around its neck
  • Has round, yellow eyes
Not sure if this is a Hisuian variant or a completely new pokémon
I think it's Zorua.
Zorua is a fox but also resembles a dog. It has a fur tuft atop it's head and a neck mane. Definitely fits 'cute'

Ultra Beast Lover

I really liked that trailer, the new little Pokemon better live up to the cuteness hype. A man may or may not have died for it! Or, at the very least, the little Pokemon's parent tossed him away from the baby.

WhiteBlair

ベストチャンピオン。
Worth mentioning the researcher starts with an oddly specific time-frame: 7:06 and a correction to 7:07 PM. In 24 hour system, it converts to 19:06 and 19:07 (196, 197) which are the Dex numbers of Espeon and Umbreon.

Eevee is identical in terms of size and shape to Vulpix and Growlithe, also Kantonian. It has round eyes, can have tipped-tail and a fur in Hisuian form. After all, a genetically-inconsistent Pokémon can be expected to have a different form or evolution in a region like Hisui which allows room for Scyther to evolve into Kleavor.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Worth mentioning the researcher starts with an oddly specific time-frame: 7:06 and a correction to 7:07 PM. In 24 hour system, it converts to 19:06 and 19:07 (196, 197) which are the Dex numbers of Espeon and Umbreon.

Eevee is identical in terms of size and shape to Vulpix and Growlithe, also Kantonian. It has round eyes, can have tipped-tail and a fur in Hisuian form. After all, a genetically-inconsistent Pokémon can be expected to have a different form or evolution in a region like Hisui which allows room for Scyther to evolve into Kleavor.
Man that'd be annoying if it was Eevee, just add Drakeon! No more focus on Eevee or the current Eeveelutions, add new ones!

Ultra Beast Lover

It could very well be Eevee. The species has unstable genes so surely it looked different at some point. A normal type, perhaps? The roar sounded odd.

Rune Knight

What is more disturbing is that the dude likely got eaten alive. Would be crazy if we stumble upon his half eaten bones later in the game.

However due to the fact that he was likely using a video camera and speaking with a modern dialect (through the his indications of time) I think that this footage might actually be from around Modern Day and that he is visiting a part of Sinnoh left untouched by time and still retaining Hisui's natural biome.

Ultra Beast Lover

I hope it doesn't take too long to get some more info. I have to wonder though, was it the little Pokemon that attacked him or an evolved form? Because his last words were, "What's that?"

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?