• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Legends: Arceus - General Speculation/Discussion Thread

ShadowForce720

It could also be a new Pokemon, like a certain cut Pokemon from Gen 2. Can't find a good photo, look up Urufuman and Waurufu. Urufuman does have some of the same things used to describe it though it would be hard to confuse it for a Growlithe or Vulpix unless they redesign it a little. Just something to consider since the growl is hard to make out.
That is possible as if you look back at some of those beta designs did eventually make into future main series games but where redesigned.

Now of course you have some beta mons that haven’t be reused at all yet, while some other it’s debatable whether or not they where actually redesigned into existing Pokémon or not or just haven’t been used yet.

Ultra Beast Lover

Actually I think I vaguely recall seeing that on Toonami once. It's been a long time.

Did it involve a group of siblings wearing masks playing hide and seek in an empty village? I recall there being at least a pair of Twins
From what I'm seeing, it looks like you're correct

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
What if we get Hisuian Zorua AND Hisuian Eevee, and then Hisuian forms of the Eeveelutions?

Smeargle-Sketch

Sketcher of Smeargles
I might be seeing something where there isn't anything.

But this shot before the camera goes looks like a Zoroark. The bottom left is the outstretched arm and the bottom right is Zoroark's face looking towards us. You can see an eye, mouth, ear and its head fur.

v9xa33t2phu71.jpg

Ultra Beast Lover

If it is Zorua, I'd really like it if they went all in with the kitsune inspiration. I just hope it's not pure ice, I really don't like using pure ice types. Part ice is fine, ice moves are fine, pure ice is too weak.

Akashin

I might be seeing something where there isn't anything.

But this shot before the camera goes looks like a Zoroark. The bottom left is the outstretched arm and the bottom right is Zoroark's face looking towards us. You can see an eye, mouth, ear and its head fur.

v9xa33t2phu71.jpg

I can... kind of see what you're looking at? I'm having trouble telling if there's anything to actually see there, though.

That being said, I'm pretty firmly in camp Zorua/Zoroark at the moment. Not just because of the descriptive similarities that have been discussed already, but that the location seems to fit them as well. While it's hard to be sure, it seems that the PoV character delved into a forest (you can see a pretty obvious treeline along the hilltop he talks about climbing), and then describes it as having a mysterious feel to it. That's a pretty apt comparison to the Lostlorn Forest and the Winding Woods, as well.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
This could be me in imagination land, but I can sort of make out a head and snout in the bottom right, and an arm on the left.

Of course, this could be another version of looking at clouds.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
They did stuff like this for SwSh, and the Pokemon related to them always got revealed in the end.

ShadowForce720

They did stuff like this for SwSh, and the Pokemon related to them always got revealed in the end.
Unless said Pokémon is like Impidimp then it just trolls you by popping up in a another Pokémon trailer without getting fully revealed before the game is released. lol XD

Yveltal91057

It’s Kalos season!
Thematically, Samurott represents the whole shogun theme even more than Typhlosion does. As for Typhlosion, it represents the volcanoes of Japan perfectly especially considering that along with Entei, it’s also classified as the Volcano Pokémon.

NeedsAName

So, we know that the new pokémon teased in this trailer
  • Resembles Growlithe & Vulpix
  • Has a red tail
  • Has a cute design
  • Has fluffy white fur on top of its head & around its neck
  • Has round, yellow eyes
Not sure if this is a Hisuian variant or a completely new pokémon
I like the theory it's based on that cut Ice-type sheep in wolf's clothing mon from the Gen 2 beta.
It sounds like the main contenders for what the Pokemon could be are:

Zorua
Rockruff
Eveelution
Zorua seems pretty likely but I wouldn't rule out that cut beta mon yet.
I'm having flashbacks to The Blair Witch Project...
Someone on Reddit was joking about the Bewear Witch Project
It's a Jigglypuff.

Guy did say it looked cute.
The static is because it's seen from above.