• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Legends: Arceus - General Speculation/Discussion Thread

Red and Blue

Blaze Master X

The Fallen Hero
I can see the long ears, eyes, and fluffy fur around neck.

e5yVz0U.png

New Eeveelution?

Last edited:

TRNRLogan

Luthor

My guess is that they will hold off on revealing this until Halloween or just before. It just seems like given they have really focused on making a creepy intro for it already it just seems well placed timing to reveal. Especially if this is supposed to be a ghost or a dark type.

Smeargle-Sketch

Sketcher of Smeargles
Someone on reddit brought up a good point. What if Mai's hair clip is based off of the currently unknown Pokemon?

Seeing as she wears mostly normal type pokemon imagery on her. Is it possible we could be seeing an Normal/Ice type?

Story_mai.png

NeedsAName

Someone on reddit brought up a good point. What if Mai's hair clip is based off of the currently unknown Pokemon?

Seeing as she wears mostly normal type pokemon imagery on her. Is it possible we could be seeing an Normal/Ice type?

Story_mai.png
Normal/Fire-type with big ears?

WhiteBlair

ベストチャンピオン。

Story_mai.png

Might be a reference to Hisuian Arcanine or a new evolution to Growlithe. Mai is the ancestor of Marley whose signature Pokémon is Arcanine after all.

r78gOC5.jpg

ckd89

4chan is not reliable but however that found footage was creepy as heck I believe this Pokémon kills whoever encounters it I could be completely wrong here they are monsters after all I wonder if these pokemon transfer to SWSH or BDSP or the upcoming GEN 9 game

Yveltal91057

It’s Kalos season!
4chan is not reliable but however that found footage was creepy as heck I believe this Pokémon kills whoever encounters it I could be completely wrong here they are monsters after all I wonder if these pokemon transfer to SWSH or BDSP or the upcoming GEN 9 game
I’m not a staff member or moderator, but according to the rules of the forums, we don’t talk about potential Gen 9 games or rumors here. Just chill out and wait for the official announcement about Gen 9 from The Pokémon Company.

Last edited:

Nave

I kind of hope the Pokémon in the found footage video is a regional variant of Delphox. Would be cool to have a regional variant of a starter.
Lines up with the Blair Witch Project too.

Julia Artemis

But basically I think most evidence points to Zorua. I could see a regional variant being mistaken for Growlithe or Vulpix and than as Bird Keeper Toby pointed out in his recent video there's this

"Sinnoh Folk Story 2"There lived a Pokémon in a forest.In the forest, the Pokémon shed its hide to sleep as a human.Awakened, the human dons the Pokémon hide to roam villages.

"Sinnoh Folk Story 3"There once were Pokémon that became very close to humans.There once were humans and Pokémon that ate together at the same table.It was a time when there existed no differences to distinguish the two."

Also Zoroark is technically uncatchable in Unova and debuted in a gen 4 film so really it makes so much sense that actually Zorua and Zoroark are actually Sinnoh/Hisuian pokemon