• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Legends: Arceus - General Speculation/Discussion Thread

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
I'm not sure what movies have to do with anything unless you're trying to suggest Lucario is from Hoenn.

NeoDude-5000

Zorua seems legit. It does fit the description.
  • Cute looking Pokemon
  • Canine like in appearance like Growlithe and Vulpix
  • Fur on top of its head and neck
  • Red tip on its tail paralleling the fur on its head which was also red at the tip
  • Round eyes
  • And the fact the poor guy was in a place with "a mysterious air" seems to suggest an illusion in effect. Think back to Black and White with the Zoroark event
Also and I know I'm going to sound more like a researcher here but has anyone taken a look at the trailer at a slow playback speed? Just saying.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Zorua seems legit. It does fit the description.
  • Cute looking Pokemon
  • Canine like in appearance like Growlithe and Vulpix
  • Fur on top of its head and neck
  • Red tip on its tail paralleling the fur on its head which was also red at the tip
  • Round eyes
  • And the fact the poor guy was in a place with "a mysterious air" seems to suggest an illusion in effect. Think back to Black and White with the Zoroark event
Also and I know I'm going to sound more like a researcher here but has anyone taken a look at the trailer at a slow playback speed? Just saying.
I thought it sounded like he was witnessing an illusion of some kind. The guy did sound like he was in a bit of a trance and as if he was in a dream world. He sounded amazed to be surrounded what might have been nothing but a large empty snowfield and as if there was so much to see.

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
A clearer view of the recent trailer just dropped on the Japanese YouTube channel:
That’s a Hisuian Zorua if I’ve ever seen one! Totally using it on my L:A playthrough. I hope I can transfer it to BD/SP, or at least Home.

ShinyPokemon inc.

The Tower Master
So what I'm seeing is we went from witnessing a murder in 240p to witnessing a murder in 8K. Good on you Zoroark

Teravolt

Tried to edit my previous comment but can’t for some reason so here’s the video from the English YT channel:
THEY’RE BEAUTIFUL AJAKALSAAAAAAAAAAAAA
GOD BLESS 1860 SINNOH

GOD BLESS

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
That’s a Hisuian Zorua if I’ve ever seen one! Totally using it on my L:A playthrough. I hope I can transfer it to BD/SP, or at least Home.
Zorua’s cry! That’s what it was that made me know it was the hidden Pokémon in that video. Besides the red the red tipped tail and hair tuft, something else made me immediately think of Zorua but I couldn’t figure it out.

Teravolt

If anyone finds a not-dark image of Hisuian Zorua, I will love them forever.

Smeargle-Sketch

Sketcher of Smeargles
YOOOOOOOOOOO

From the official Japanese website:

“Thank you everyone for all the research reports! After seeing your report from Professor Oak, the restoration was finally completed! This is amazing! Please watch this video anyway! !!

Well, I was surprised to hear the report! This was a valuable image of Zorua and Zoroark, which are said to have lived in the jade region long ago!

Even more surprising, these two seem to be normal ghost types. But it's not just a scary Pokemon. This is the moment Zoroark tries to protect him when he is worried that Zorua will be in danger!

He made a really wonderful discovery! We will be able to provide more information about the two animals discovered this time in the near future, so please look forward to it!

I'm really thankful to you!”

Teravolt

YOOOOOOOOOOO

From the official Japanese website:

“Thank you everyone for all the research reports! After seeing your report from Professor Oak, the restoration was finally completed! This is amazing! Please watch this video anyway! !!

Well, I was surprised to hear the report! This was a valuable image of Zorua and Zoroark, which are said to have lived in the jade region long ago!

Even more surprising, these two seem to be normal ghost types. But it's not just a scary Pokemon. This is the moment Zoroark tries to protect him when he is worried that Zorua will be in danger!

He made a really wonderful discovery! We will be able to provide more information about the two animals discovered this time in the near future, so please look forward to it!

I'm really thankful to you!”
why do they have to be normal types
whyyyyyyyyy
should have been Ghost/Fire

still love them tho

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
Normal/Ghost type!

This has just become my favourite regional and will be the first one I implement into a team. Glad it’s not ice and glad it’s not fire too as it won’t need to cross over with Cyndaquil when choosing it as my starter.