• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Legends: Arceus - General Speculation/Discussion Thread

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
Not sure if we will be eventually be seeing a Hisuian Zoroark serve as one of the Noble Pokemon (assuming the Wyrdeer Mai is looking after isn’t one). Looks like I found another potential member for my team.

Ultra Beast Lover

I wonder if Zoroark will get a quest or sidequest involving it. I'd personally like it if a character was a confirmed Zoroark/Zorua, that'd be cool. I also wonder what the creepy dex entry will be for them. Ghost types often have the creepiest dex entries and the Zorua line already has some mildly disturbing dex entries.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I like the new variants. Also, really glad a non-Kanto region is getting love in those regional variants

Smeargle-Sketch

Sketcher of Smeargles
I like the new variants. Also, really glad a non-Kanto region is getting love in those regional variants

Also glad with the gen 5 love, I admit when it first came out I never played it for reasons at the time, but as time went by I realized how much of my favourites are gen 5 Pokemon.

But by the time I decided to finally play the games, then it was already gen 7 and the copies were expensive, luckily my gf had them and got to experience them few years ago. They really are superb games and don't deserve the flak, heck Pokemon might've been a lot different if fans didn't originally **** on the games.

I digress,

Just, gen 5 Pokemon are pretty great and besides gen 1, have the most variety amongst the dex. So there's so much potential for regional variants with them and have been pleased that is indeed what they are doing.

Det. Viper

That’s Detective Viper to you
Don't think we'll get any gen 4 variants in this game.

Animals can adapt within the same environment over years, but to Pokemon it seems like only Pokemon not originally found within a region can have a regional variant of said region.
Or in the case of Exeggutor and Zigzagoon the regional variants are the original forms. Meaning Exeggutor is originally from Alola and Zigzagoon is originally from Galar. These Pokémon changed once they left their native region and then these forms are the ones that populated the other regions.

ShadowForce720

You know I wonder what Hisuian Zoroark’s new signature move will be like, because while it might still be able to learn Night Daze, it would make sense if it had a new signature move that was either a Normal or Ghost type attack.

Luthor

You know I wonder what Hisuian Zoroark’s new signature move will be like, because while it might still be able to learn Night Daze, it would make sense if it had a new signature move that was either a Normal or Ghost type attack.

Personally I'd like it to still get Night Daze even if it gets a signature move. I'd be ok if its only as an egg move or ideally by level up. Lunala gets the move already so a Ghost learning it seems plausible.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I freaking knew it was Zorua, just got the typing wrong! Assumed it'd be Ice/Dark or one of those certainly not Normal/Ghost! Really love how Unova's getting a lot of love in this! It felt seriously neglected in gens 6 and 7 :/

I'm happy Zorua has an evolution I love the design of now!

Red and Blue

Still can't get over the Normal/Ghost typing. Literally the last thing I'd imagine for a regional variant of Zorua.

Plus I always thought the first Pokemon with that typing would be based on a Zombie, lol

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
I freaking knew it was Zorua, just got the typing wrong! Assumed it'd be Ice/Dark or one of those certainly not Normal/Ghost! Really love how Unova's getting a lot of love in this! It felt seriously neglected in gens 6 and 7 :/

I'm happy Zorua has an evolution I love the design of now!
Gen 6 it got screwed over but Gen 7 did better in giving various Unova Pokemon new abilities and moves to help them stand out better.