• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Legends: Arceus - General Speculation/Discussion Thread

Ultra Beast Lover

Personally Voltorb/Electrode aren't really my favorite Kanto Pokemon though it should be interesting to see them with Hisui forms.

SuperTentacle

It would be really cool If Voltorb had multiple forms for every ball in the Game. But since only some of the normal Pokeballs explode I don't think that will be the case...

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
For the record, Galarian Weezing's...protrusions, for a lack of a better word, are based on chimney pots, a type of top hat popular in the 19th century that's a close relative of the stovepipe hat (which Abraham Lincoln famously wore). Chimney pot hats were tall and narrow with wide, upward-curling brims and taper slightly from bottom to top.

Galarian Weezing's design is exaggerated, of course, though there was a brief period in which hat manufacturers were trying to one-up each other by making ever taller hats, which is why Lincoln's hat is sometimes drawn as extremely tall and narrow.

I don't think Galarian Weezing is based on the Mad Hatter specifically, just that the Mad Hatter happened to be a wearer of top hats. Mad Hatter, in particular, had a tag with the hat's measurements sticking out from its sash (the idea is that you remove it after you buy it, whereas he left it on); this was his signature mark, and I think if it was based on the Mad Hatter, there'd be some sign of that tag there.
I wasn’t saying Galarian Weezing was based on the Mad Hatter himself. I was saying it was inspired by the character with the hat being the main focus and the Poison typing references the mercury used to make the hat.

Luthor

Personally Voltorb/Electrode aren't really my favorite Kanto Pokemon though it should be interesting to see them with Hisui forms.

I would agree with you they aren't my favourite either. For me that's part of the reason I want them to get something. A new take on them could make me like them more. At the very least an electrode with a different typing could at least prove useful.

Red and Blue

Think I'll add Hisuian Voltorb to my team in place of Magnezone. Especially if it's
Part Grass like the rumor started

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
Not sure if anyone raised it already:
Many people noticed that there seems to be a Palkia Tribe and Dialga Tribe wearing pink and Blue clothes respectively.

But did people notice it also applies to Wardens?
Mai, Iscan and Arezu have Blue suits while Lian Has a pink one.

I'm wondering if it will anyhow impact the game and if you will be able to choose one of the tribes.

Ultra Beast Lover

Not sure if anyone raised it already:
Many people noticed that there seems to be a Palkia Tribe and Dialga Tribe wearing pink and Blue clothes respectively.

But did people notice it also applies to Wardens?
Mai, Iscan and Arezu have Blue suits while Lian Has a pink one.

I'm wondering if it will anyhow impact the game and if you will be able to choose one of the tribes.
I hope so, it might just be a cosmetic choice but it'd be so cool

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
The second half of the Hisuian Voltorb short has been out for a while.

Shame there weren't any new Pokemon introduced or hidden or something.

Last edited:

Karnine

Master Zoroark
(It’s very likely that once Pokémon Legends: Arceus is released that players will be able to catch the Alpha Pokémon in that game and transfer it back to Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl, but that is currently unknown. We'll update this guide when new information is available.

There is some evidence that a new, remastered version of the Hall of Origin event from the original Diamond and Pearl games exist in Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl, but there is seemingly no way to access the event during gameplay. Whether or not The Pokémon Company will provide the necessary item to access the Hall of Origin in future is unknown at this time, but we hope so.

In the meantime, there are plenty of other legendary Pokémon for you to collect in Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl. Form another game thread site)

(Well, it is to be known that Arceus is indeed a Mythical. Therefore it has always been event based.
Smeargle-Sketch said:
Though, the game does revolve around it and is the titular Pokemon of the game, so I would assume it is indeed catchable.

Even if you have to 100% the game in order to, I still think you'll be able to get it in some way.
(I said on page 72) If you remember the original Diamond an Pearl games Arceus was only accessible only by Action Reply aka cheating only because #Blame Game Freak for thinking it was to hard to understand to kids back then so the event never officially happend.

So with the new Switch versions an legend of Arceus coming next year game freak probly now realizing it was not complex for kid/adult gamers to figure the cancled event(End quote page 72)

image12.png

^Let's not have a repeat of it locked because of this

Last edited:

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
If you have BDSP save data on your Switch, you get access to a special event with Darkrai and Team Galactic outfits

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I wonder of if Adaman & Irida are referring to Arceus when they're mentioning "Almighty Sinnoh"