• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Legends: Arceus - General Speculation/Discussion Thread

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
New Fairy types r always welcome for me [/SPOIELR]

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
Does anyone know if the new (old?) Kami, as well as the new starter forms, are legit? I doubt people would be posting fakes two weeks before the game’s release, but I’d like to be sure.

Autobot N

Does anyone know if the new (old?) Kami, as well as the new starter forms, are legit? I doubt people would be posting fakes two weeks before the game’s release, but I’d like to be sure.
They all come from the same leaker who was proven to have some inside information when his BDSP leaks were correct.

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
I don’t fully believe in any leaks unless there is strong evidence such as actually gameplay being shown to be real. The leaker has also added in fake info before.

BCVM22

I doubt people would be posting fakes two weeks before the game’s release
When we’re floating around aimlessly in the pre-release period, people will believe anything because they’re starved for information.

This close to launch, people will believe anything because they’ve been conditioned to expect the game to leak in full at the drop of a hat.

Same ripe environment for people looking for attention, different reasons. A continuing reminder that anything claiming to be a “leak” without very convincing corroborating evidence is probably bunk and not worth anyone’s time, and even if it isn’t, we’ll all know in two weeks anyway.

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
When we’re floating around aimlessly in the pre-release period, people will believe anything because they’re starved for information.

This close to launch, people will believe anything because they’ve been conditioned to expect the game to leak in full at the drop of a hat.

Same ripe environment for people looking for attention, different reasons. A continuing reminder that anything claiming to be a “leak” without very convincing corroborating evidence is probably bunk and not worth anyone’s time, and even if it isn’t, we’ll all know in two weeks anyway.
I remember when XY were being leaked, some fake info was also included with the fake leak I remember the most was that mirror based Ghost type Pokémon that supposedly starts off as a single shard of a mirror and evolving into a bunch of shards that formed a full shattered mirror and I think it was said to have an entry where it will curse people that look into the reflection.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Yeah, I feel like until the datamines happen, then rumors will still float around.

Rumors will still probably still be around when the datamining begins, but they likely wouldn't get so much traction, even if they piggyback.

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
I, for one, hope the "leak" is real.
I don’t like the other rumored starter forms, but I’d kill for Ghost/Fire Hisuian Typhlosion to be real.

Ultra Beast Lover

I wonder if you can do requests for the other clans. We know that the Pearl clan has at least one settlement, the Diamond clan and Ginko Guild likely have settlements too, so it'd be cool if we could take requests from them as well.

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master

Every time you mention this, I think about Sword & Shield, and how the leaks were so bloody true. lol

I mean, you are right that folks are desperate for information, but cosmic irony of it all is nonetheless very funny.

_________________________________________________________________________________

You know, it would be really nice if we had a healthbar for ourselves in the game. We currently have no clue how many hits we can take, or if all attacks deal the same amount of damage. It's basically gonna be a guessing game until we get used to it.

Last edited:

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Every time you mention this, I think about Sword & Shield, and how the leaks were so bloody true. lol

I mean, you are right that folks are desperate for information, but cosmic irony of it all is nonetheless very funny.
The one leak I can think of that was true for Sword/Shield is the one that predicted Opal and Cramorant.
It had so much information, that when some of it was proven, the leak proved to be reliable.

So far there was a leak that said that Hisuian Voltorb existed, but I'm not sure which rumor even originated it, and which ones piggybacked of it.

It's a guilty until proven innocent situation with these rumors.