• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Legends: Arceus - General Speculation/Discussion Thread

Autobot N

I'd be annoyed but eventually move on, though I think places like these forums & Twitter will completely lose their minds & label Legends as the worst game ever if that were the case
Honestly I didn't really even want Hisuian evos for the starters although I'm mostly ambivalent now. Doesn't make sense that 3 Pokemon explicitly not native to Hisui get Hisuian forms

BCVM22

Wouldn't it be funny if the game came out and the starters didn't have Hisuian evos
Yes. Destroy the false idols and leave their shattered pieces as a warning to future generations.
I think places like these forums & Twitter will completely lose their minds & label Legends as the worst game ever if that were the case
Golly, people on forums and Twitter losing their minds and being hyperbolic about something? Not sure how we’d survive that.

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
Wouldn't it be funny if the game came out and the starters didn't have Hisuian evos

I'm kinda hoping they don't. I just wanna play with Decidueye.

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
Wouldn’t it be better to just find out blind? Why spoil yourself?
I've been watching Pokemon datamines for as long as I can remember. I really don't mind and it doesn't ruin the fun for me. I'm a bit of a completionist so I want to know as much as I could. I avoid story spoilers though.

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
I tell myself every new generation that I’m going to go in blind, there was never a better feeling than playing a new Pokémon game and discovering a new species of Pokémon in the wild……however every generation I continue looking at the reveals and then eventually give in to looking at the data mine.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
I tell myself every new generation that I’m going to go in blind, there was never a better feeling than playing a new Pokémon game and discovering a new species of Pokémon in the wild……however every generation I continue looking at the reveals and then eventually give in to looking at the data mine.
Maybe there won't be one. Cuz its been quiet so far.
Anyway, do u think we will have a revamped battle music like the wild battle music we saw in the trailer? Which was splendid

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
Why would going in blind be better? We collectively as a species seem to have this weird reverence for surprises, and personally I don't understand it. If you like them, that's great, but why are they treated as inherently good and anyone who doesn't like them is questioned? As a rule, I'd rather know something than not know it.

Why would going in blind be better? We collectively as a species seem to have this weird reverence for surprises, and personally I don't understand it. If you like them, that's great, but why are they treated as inherently good and anyone who doesn't like them is questioned? As a rule, I'd rather know something than not know it.
Yes yes so much yes. Coz like, what if surprise its bad. Then what. I hate surprises.

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
I've been watching Pokemon datamines for as long as I can remember. I really don't mind and it doesn't ruin the fun for me. I'm a bit of a completionist so I want to know as much as I could. I avoid story spoilers though.

That's usually me with the core games.

I like to know the entire gen's roster and all gym leaders prior to playing. Helps me know what I'm getting into. Also helps me find all the Ghost pokemon. :D

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
I only need to buy one more $20 eShop card to get the preorder! I’m so excited for the game. It made me use up my new game budget for a couple of months and I might not preorder the new Kirby game but Legends will get me through the next couple of months. I also expect major leaks to begin this week.

Takaru

Werk, Werk, Werk
I want to go in with only the information we’ve gotten pre-release but curiosity always gets the better of me :c

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
I want to go in with only the information we’ve gotten pre-release but curiosity always gets the better of me :c
That’s how I try to go in too……
Mind you datamining spoilers have their benefits, had I played XY without looking at the leaks, I would have been severely disappointed when my Fennekin evolved, it probably would have made me lose a bit of motivation playing. So in way I was glad I checked the spoilers as it meant I could go with Froakie instead.

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
The “drew the starters from memory” is confirmed fake (source: r/PokeLeaks)
Thank god!
wk54k9l.jpg

Ultra Beast Lover

Currently all I want to know is if False Swipe is a thing. That'll make catching Pokemon easier and it'll be the one time, outside of catching legendaries, that I actually want the move.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
Thank god!
wk54k9l.jpg
WOW I did not see those before, but thank god they are fake. I only saw about the typings that they could potentially have and even then im like do I even want variants for them? If anything just buff them all. All 3 of them could use a nice buff in stats, maybe a new hidden ability, and a new special move, especially Samurott and Typhlosion imo.

Orphalesion

Thank god!
I mean the Thyplosion (and to a lesser degree the Samurott) totally gave it away. Still I think the Decidueye was pretty close to genuine Pokemon style. (plus the "only saw them once and had to draw them from memory story was fishy)

And I also still hope that we'll get regional forms for the starter's final evolutions.

Last edited: