• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Legends: Arceus - Leak/Datamine Discussion Thread [Use SPOILER Tags]

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
Apparently, a few people already have their own copies and some distributors are shipping the game out early as well.

Use SPOILER tags.
Also, please label your spoilers, especially if it's about the story, since many people does not want the plot to be spoiled.

If you're too lazy, just copy and paste the format below

Code (remove the spaces on the end brackets):
Story/Gameplay/Pokemon/Character Spoilers
[SPOILER ]<text here>[/SPOILER ]

Output:
Story Spoilers
<text here>

--
I also understand the need of avoiding certain spoilers, but if you guys just want to discuss the new Pokemon, please use their respective threads. Just use spoiler tags. Having a separate thread specifically just for it when one already exists is just redundant.

- New Pokemon & Hisuian Variants - Speculation/Discussion Thread [Use SPOILER Tags]
- Hisui Dex - Discussion Thread [Use SPOILER Tags]

Last edited:

Red and Blue

Thanks. Could we also get a separate thread for the spoiled variants Wulava?

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
I literally just came across a pretty big leak in regards to the storyline and I have many questions

Apparently the Protagonist we play as is actually a Time Traveler?

So does this mean Akari and Rei aren't actually Lucas and Dawn's ancestors?

Last edited:

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
Can we have separate threads for story vs Pokedex spoilers?
As I mentioned above, please use this thread. The main purpose of this thread is to discuss and contain spoilers within this space.

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
As spoilers still have to be tagged, it's probably a good idea to specify in your tag whether or not it's a story spoiler.

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member

Smeargle-Sketch

Sketcher of Smeargles
Current Leaked Plot info

It appears we are from the future, since there are pics of us waking up on the coast and being found by Prof. Laventon. The reason it is believed we are from the future is because the character was shown wearing a shirt design from XY

Some info on game progession

There are around 300 Pokemon to capture for a complete Pokedex. There are around 300 research tasks.

Following research tasks in the Pokedex can raise each Pokemon's pokedex rank to level 10. As well as catching more of the same Pokemon
Certain tasks are needed to be completed progress forward and raise your overall research rank to earn stars. Unlocking new areas.
Certain research tasks will take your Pokemon to a level 10 ranking. So you don't HAVE to catch more of the same Pokemon to progress farther.

Or at least that is my understanding.

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
Current Leaked Plot info

It appears we are from the future, since there are pics of us waking up on the coast and being found by Prof. Laventon. The reason it is believed we are from the future is because the character was shown wearing a shirt design from XY

Some info on game progession

There are around 300 Pokemon to capture for a complete Pokedex. There are around 300 research tasks.

Following research tasks in the Pokedex can raise each Pokemon's pokedex rank to level 10. As well as catching more of the same Pokemon
Certain tasks are needed to be completed progress forward and raise your overall research rank to earn stars. Unlocking new areas.
Certain research tasks will take your Pokemon to a level 10 ranking. So you don't HAVE to catch more of the same Pokemon to progress farther.

Or at least that is my understanding.
What if our protagonist was from Kalos and went on vacation to Sinnoh, then somehow wound up in the past? Kalos or not this should finally explain the Arc Phone. Now I don’t have to be confused about phones in 1865 because it’s phones in 2022 transported to 1865.

ShinyPokemon inc.

The Tower Master
Plot Speculation:
The Arc Phone makes sense now. That means there's someone else from the future in Hisui with us.
This could also explain why Porygon has been heavily rumored to be in the Pokedex.

Smeargle-Sketch

Sketcher of Smeargles
Plot Speculation:
The Arc Phone makes sense now. That means there's someone else from the future in Hisui with us.
Perhaps the other is Arceus trying to speak/guide to us in what it believes to be a conventional way. Perhaps it needs our help?

Teravolt

Perhaps the other is Arceus trying to speak/guide to us in a what it believes to be a conventional way. Perhaps it needs our help?
That would be awesome! Someone on here wrote a story about Xerneas disguising itself as a human, so I’d love to see that in-game!

Smeargle-Sketch

Sketcher of Smeargles
Looks like the guy who was leaking the play through doxxed himself.

Nothing more than what was shown for now.

Eclipse on twitter is possibly dropping a datamine tomorrow though or at least believes there will be one tomorrow.

Teravolt

Looks like the guy who was leaking the play through doxxed himself.

Nothing more than what was shown for now.

Eclipse on twitter is possibly dropping a datamine tomorrow though or at least believes there will be one tomorrow.
Why would someone dox themselves? That’s intentionally revealing their address to the entire internet.