• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Legends: Arceus - Leak/Datamine Discussion Thread [Use SPOILER Tags]

Vindicated30.6

Ace and Aspie, for life and light!
I guess it would qualify as confirmation bias. It's something I could see them doing, since they did it with Sword and Shield and with New Pokemon Snap. They are officially open to the concept of DLC for Pokemon, and I am here for it if they do. New Pokemon games are good, but bigger is better. I'm still holding out for a port of Colosseum and XD Gale of Darkness.

Rain-and-Thunder

Can someone tell me what the Hitotsuboshi group is in the games? I ordered the Japan Amazon version and it says to redeem my code must be a member of then lists them. I did a google search but there was no translation. I just wanted to make sure I was doing this right, or I can't get my Garchomp Kimono.

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
Did someone get their hands on Trainer data extract?

I know there are not that many Battles but maybe there are some we are not aware od;-)

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Are Alpha Stantler available in Deertrack Heights? Since we don’t have a Help thread for the game yet I thought I’d ask that here

ShadowForce720

Are Alpha Stantler available in Deertrack Heights? Since we don’t have a Help thread for the game yet I thought I’d ask that here
Actually there already is a Help thread for this game here is the link to it: https://forums.serebii.net/threads/...s-help-thread-ask-your-questions-here.691870/

As for your question
Yes, because I recently encountered a Alpha Stantler and I’m pretty sure that was the area I was in, if I remember right it was around at least the 40s and level although it might of been hire. I encountered it when I was catching Stantler, at first I heard it but then I saw it on a hill or higher point.

Rain-and-Thunder

Can someone tell me what the Hitotsuboshi group is in the games? I ordered the Japan Amazon version and it says to redeem my code must be a member of then lists them. I did a google search but there was no translation. I just wanted to make sure I was doing this right, or I can't get my Garchomp Kimono.

All this talk of missing* moves and no abilities is giving me deja vu of having to explain to Yu-Gi-Oh fans why Rush Duel doesn't have link monsters.

*I almost used 'Removed' instead of 'Missing', as if I too had fallen into the belief that new vidya are made by dismantling new ones.

LemonAce

Has anyone got their hands on the size and weight calculations? The only info I have so far is that both use a value from 0 to 255 that is put into a triangular distribution.

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
I assume that was made for the opening cutscene, but they discarded it. I haven't finished the game yet, and I only reached Alabaster a while ago, so I don't know if it has any implications that relate to post-game.

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
It doesn't have any connection to anything post-game. It was almost certainly for the opening cutscene. Operating on that assumption, it's interesting to note that it's basically a replica of the player character's room in DPPt/BDSP, suggesting that the player character in PLA is Dawn/Lucas, which gets confusing when you consider that the character of the other gender isn't the other modern playable character, they're Rei/Akari, who are almost certainly entirely separate characters unless they're hiding a big secret from us.

Maybe that's part of the reason why they cut it and went with the more ambiguous opening instead.