• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Legends: Arceus Planned Teams Thread

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Def gonna use this new Zorua form

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
My team so far is: Turtwig, Cyndaquil, Oshawott (depending on its evolution) and Zorua.
Hopefully more new forms are added otherwise Werideer is joining the team too.

Ultra Beast Lover

I might actually swap out Gastrodon for Zoroark. It'll be tough without an illusion ability but it'll be great against ghost and psychic types plus any other types it'll have coverage moves for.

NeedsAName

Shoot, now I'm having trouble deciding if I still want to pick Rowlet since H-Zoroark is probs gonna' be on my team.

Current tentative team:

Decidueye, Grass/Ghost, good against Electric/Ground/Normal/Psychic/Rock/Water
H-Growlithe's evo, ???/???, if Fire/Rock then it's good against Bug/Fire/Flying/Grass/Ice/Normal/Poison/Steel
H-Zoroark, Normal/Ghost, good against Fighting/Ghost/Normal/Psychic
Gardevoir, Psychic/Fairy, good against Dark/Dragon/Fighting/Psychic
Lucario, Fighting/Steel, good against Bug/Dark/Dragon/Fairy/Grass/Ice/Normal/Poison/Rock
Garchomp, Dragon/Ground, good against Dragon/Electric/Fire/Poison/Rock/Steel

I wish it had a bit more reliable coverage against Fairy and Flying, but I could probably get coverage on another member to help.

ShadowForce720

Shoot, now I'm having trouble deciding if I still want to pick Rowlet since H-Zoroark is probs gonna' be on my team.

Current tentative team:

Decidueye, Grass/Ghost, good against Electric/Ground/Normal/Psychic/Rock/Water
H-Growlithe's evo, ???/???, if Fire/Rock then it's good against Bug/Fire/Flying/Grass/Ice/Normal/Poison/Steel
H-Zoroark, Normal/Ghost, good against Fighting/Ghost/Normal/Psychic
Gardevoir, Psychic/Fairy, good against Dark/Dragon/Fighting/Psychic
Lucario, Fighting/Steel, good against Bug/Dark/Dragon/Fairy/Grass/Ice/Normal/Poison/Rock
Garchomp, Dragon/Ground, good against Dragon/Electric/Fire/Poison/Rock/Steel

I wish it had a bit more reliable coverage against Fairy and Flying, but I could probably get coverage on another member to help.
To be fair the Legends starters might be getting new evolutions which would mean that choosing Rowlet wouldn’t lead to a type overlap with Hisuian Zoroark.

Now if the Legends starters do get new evolutions I don’t know if they will be revealed before the games come out or if they will make us wait for the datamines.

Reinhardt

You! Me! Rivals! Yes?
Updating my planned teams since my last post, now we know a bit more.

Team 1:
Decidueye
Hisui Arcanine (or whatever Hisui Growlithe evolves into)
Gardevoir
Floatzel
Magnezone
Staraptor

Team 2:
Typhlosion
Basculegion
Luxray
Heracross
Roserade
Hippowdon

Team 3:
Samurott
Hisui Zoroark
Crobat
Torterra
Kleavor
Rapidash

PCN24454

To be fair the Legends starters might be getting new evolutions which would mean that choosing Rowlet wouldn’t lead to a type overlap with Hisuian Zoroark.

Now if the Legends starters do get new evolutions I don’t know if they will be revealed before the games come out or if they will make us wait for the datamines.
I kinda hope they don’t since it’d make the starters really uneven.

Granted the Kanto Starters already made everything uneven, but they don’t need to double down on that.

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
Update to my potential team

Oshawott
Hisuian Braviary
Hisuian Arcanine?
Hisuian Zoroark

Likely will be looking for something to cover Dark assuming Oshawott still evolves into Samurott in this game.

Smeargle-Sketch

Sketcher of Smeargles
Honestly I have no idea until the full list of new forms and evos are out.

Realizing now Smeargle may be in this game due to being in the regional dex of DPPt which I would love to have my main guy back again.

Though perhaps Ditto (failed Mew clone theory) which would be a bummer to not have my go to Transform for my guy.

Red and Blue

Definitely using Hisuian Zoroark as well. Just got to figure out whether to put it on my current planned team or just do a second playthrough with Cyndaquil

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
I like the new forms, but that Pokemon was too cruel. He didnt care if that man dies?
It was sad

Nave

I definitely want to put Hisuian Zoroark on my team, but that has a few implications:
Don't know if I will pick Rowlet like I was originally going to, because Decidueye and Zoroark have overlapping Ghost types; mind you, the Normal typing actually means you can switch in on and counter an opposing Ghost type.
Was originally going to use Wyrdeer, but they both have a weakness to Dark. That makes Decidueye, Wyrdeer, and Zoroark on the same team almost unfeasible. However, it reinforces my plan to have a Kleavor to counter Dark types.
Don't know what starters I'll use... maybe Samurott and Infernape.

TRNRLogan

I definitely want to put Hisuian Zoroark on my team, but that has a few implications:
Don't know if I will pick Rowlet like I was originally going to, because Decidueye and Zoroark have overlapping Ghost types; mind you, the Normal typing actually means you can switch in on and counter an opposing Ghost type.
Was originally going to use Wyrdeer, but they both have a weakness to Dark. That makes Decidueye, Wyrdeer, and Zoroark on the same team almost unfeasible. However, it reinforces my plan to have a Kleavor to counter Dark types.
Don't know what starters I'll use... maybe Samurott and Infernape.
This assumes Decidueye doesn't get a new form.

ShadowForce720

There’s no guarantee until they reveal it.

It also assumes that the new form won’t still be Ghost type
The only way the new form would still be Ghost type is if it replaced its Grass typing with something else or it just became a pure Ghost type.

Whether it’s a Hisuian Decidueye or a new final evolution for Rowlet all together it’s not going to have the exact same typing as Decidueye.

NeedsAName

The only way the new form would still be Ghost type is if it replaced its Grass typing with something else or it just became a pure Ghost type.

Whether it’s a Hisuian Decidueye or a new final evolution for Rowlet all together it’s not going to have the exact same typing as Decidueye.
Ash-Greninja says hi