• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Legends: Arceus Planned Teams Thread

Nave

They already announced that the Only Multiplayer Legends will feature is trading. No battles. BD/SP will feature both trading and battles, but no competitive that remains in Swish.
Well that's disappointing. :confused:
I guess as long as you can transfer them to another game, or use them on Showdown, it's okay.

Marbi Z

Cin-Der-Race!
Still Leaning Towards Rowlet but may go with Oshawatt as Samurott may be rideable. As for some others Lopunny, Gardevoir, and Hisuian Zoroark are all but Guaranteed at this point and of course they will have to be female for personal reasons.

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
I usually take totally new Pokemon (and I treat Regional forms/evos as such), especially some note used by other Main Trainers in the game.

For the Starters Rowlett and Oshawott are my 2nd and 3rd favorite starter so their new evos/forms will help me decide.
Basculegion and Zoroark look really nice, I'm curious into what Growlithe evolves and let's see what else we get:)

TRNRLogan

I'm definitely going Cyndaquil and a whole bunch of new pokémon.

Yveltal91057

It’s Kalos season!
Typhlosion, Roserade, Hisuian Zoroark, Gardevoir, Walrein and Garchomp are all absolutes for my PLA team.

Other potential team members

Shaymin
Crobat
Gliscor
Froslass
Electivire
Magmortar
Empoleon
Infernape
Decidueye
Torterra
Staraptor
Vaporeon
Jolteon
Espeon
Luxray
Mismagius
Honchkrow
Gallade

Last edited:

Autobot N

I'll have to see more of the Pokedex and the Hisuian forms and evolutions, but right now the only confirmed members are Typhlosion and Hisuian Braviary

Sαpphire

Johto Champion
I’m hoping I can replicate my BDSP team relatively closely - Gallade, Togekiss, and Roserade are the critical three, and it would be nice if Altaria, Absol, and Froslass were there. Given the news about Shaymin it would be nice if it was useable in-game. I won’t hold out any hope for these, but the last two I’d love to have in my team rotation are the Eon twins; but I prefer to use shiny Latios over regular, and I doubt they’ll stuff this game full of legendaries from other regions when they’re prime material for future Legends games.

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
So far my team might just be

Typhlosion
Basculegion
Garchomp
Hisuian Zoroark
Roserade
Weavile (esp if there's a Hisuian form)

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
I will try to avoid using Pokemon that are on my Brilliant Diamond team. But I'm going with my fave starter of all time, Cyndaquil. I also want Rowlet on my team but I doubt we'll get another one since it's a foreign Pokemon.

I'm still waiting for more Hisuian forms and possibly new evolutions to proceed.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
I'm waiting for more info and Pokemon to get revealed

But right now I'm leaning towards:

Hisuian Zoroark (The only revealed Pokemon that I know for sure that I actually want)

Oshawott (Depending on whether I like Samurott's alleged Hisuian form or not)

And maybe Kleavor but nothing is set in stone yet

Red and Blue

If those rumors behind the new regional variants turn out to be true my whole team might be composed of them, lol.

Except for Gallade of course

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
Well that's disappointing. :confused:
I guess as long as you can transfer them to another game, or use them on Showdown, it's okay.

It seems like the plan is to transfer all these 'mons to Sword & Shield, which would explain why BDSP's connection to Home won't come until after Legends' release.

Red and Blue

With the reveal of Hisuian Voltorb my new planned team is

1. Samurott
2. Hisuian Electrode/new evolution
3. Hisuian Arcanine/new evolution
4. Hisuian Zoroark
5. Gallade
6. Garchomp

Just need to wait and see if
Hisuian Goodra is real
. Then I'll probably replace Garchomp with that

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
I'm waiting for more info and Pokemon to get revealed

But right now I'm leaning towards:

Hisuian Zoroark (The only revealed Pokemon that I know for sure that I actually want)

Oshawott (Depending on whether I like Samurott's alleged Hisuian form or not)

And maybe Kleavor but nothing is set in stone yet
Update: Hisuian Voltorb added

I don't even care what Electrode looks like, that Typing alone sold me on it

Reinhardt

You! Me! Rivals! Yes?
Having read a recent leak of which Regional variants and evolutions we'll get getting, which the recent announcement of Hisui Voltorb adds some credence to, I've given more thought to my potential teams, and I'm thinking:
Hisui Decidueye
Basculegion
Ninetales or Hisui Arcanine
Gardevoir
Magnezone or Jolteon
The Normal/Ground evolution of Ursaring

Hisui Typhlosion
Hisui Lilligant
Empoleon
Staraptor
Hippowdon
Either Skuntank, Drapion, or the evolution of Hisui Qwilfish