• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Legends: Arceus Planned Teams Thread

Ultra Beast Lover

After much consideration I have decided: Samurott, Infernape, Torterra, Empoleon, Staraptor, and Zoroark.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I don’t know who the main six will be but I this will be my team & reserves:
  • Samurott
  • Infernape
  • Roserade/Liligant
  • Chatot
  • Rampardos
  • Gliscor
  • Wyrdeer
  • Porygon-Z/Yanmega
  • Electrode
  • Electivire
  • Zoroark
  • Enamorous

Reinhardt

You! Me! Rivals! Yes?
So I've seen a leak confirming that Legends Arceus has
a new item that allows you to evolve trade evolution Pokemon WITHOUT actually trading them, so lots of Pokemon I usually wouldn't consider using like Gengar and Machamp are actually applicable to me now.
With this in mind, I've re-thought my planned teams, and might go with:
Hisui Decidueye
Hisui Arcanine
Basculegion
Jolteon
Alakazam
Ursaluna

Hisui Samurott
Infernape
Mamoswine
Roserade
Electivire
Hisui Zoroark

Hisui Typhlosion
Hisui Lilligant
Empoleon
Rhyperior
Hisui Braviary
Overqwil

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
I have currently 3 Team Ideas
1 - Ridable Noble Pokemon (so I can feel like I'm using my own Pokemon to tranport:
H-Decidueye/H-Samurott
Wyrdeer
Ursaluna
Basculegion
H-Braviary
Sneasler

2. Boss Battle Noble Team
H-Samurott
Kleavor
H-Lilligant
H-Voltorb
H-Arcanine
H-Avalugg

3. No-Noble Team:
All 3 starters (you can somehow get all 3 of them)
H-Goodra
H-Zoroark
Overquil

I like using New Pokemon only and also using Pokemon not very popular with trainers

Think I've nearly decided on my team, going with new Pokémon/new forms

Typhlosion
Overqwil
Ursaluna
Lilligant
Goodra

Final spot is between Kleavor and Braviary

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
So I've seen a leak confirming that Legends Arceus has
a new item that allows you to evolve trade evolution Pokemon WITHOUT actually trading them, so lots of Pokemon I usually wouldn't consider using like Gengar and Machamp are actually applicable to me now.
With this in mind, I've re-thought my planned teams, and might go with:
Hisui Decidueye
Hisui Arcanine
Basculegion
Jolteon
Alakazam
Ursaluna

Hisui Samurott
Infernape
Mamoswine
Roserade
Electivire
Hisui Zoroark

Hisui Typhlosion
Hisui Lilligant
Empoleon
Rhyperior
Hisui Braviary
Overqwil
Could you send me the link to the leak you found with that item? I’d love to find out where to find it!

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
I’ll be doing two playthroughs, one with Diamond Clan and the other with Pearl Clan.
Teravolt’s Team (Diamond Clan Playthrough):

H-Samurott (Tomoya)

Kleavor (Kyouma)

H-Zoroark (Michel)

H-Avalugg (Masaya)

H-Arcanine (Makoto)

Laser Gun Dialga/Arceus (Haven’t decided)

Post-Game:

Enamorus (Godiva)

Arceus (Steve)

Misaki’s Team (Pearl Clan Playthrough)

H-Decidueye (August)

Basculegion Blue (Ghostacuda)

Wyrdeer (Dasher)

H-Braviary (Ivory)

H-Sneasel (Amythyst)

Palkia/Arceus (Charlie)

Det. Viper

That’s Detective Viper to you
With the leaks and everything I decided that this would be a good time to try a full dual type team. So this is what I am planning but it is subject to change:
H-Decidueye
Infernape
H-Zoroark
A-Ninetales
Kleavor
Tentacruel
I think those 6 would be pretty balanced so I should be ready for anything.

ShadowForce720

The item is called a "Linking Cord", and from what I can tell it's craftable like the Poke Balls.
I do have to wonder if the Linking Cord will be a item that appears in future main series games outside of LA or if it will just be exclusive to the legends series of games?

BCVM22

Considering:

Hisuian Samurott
Lucario
Hisuian Braviary
Rapidash
Hippowdon
Hisuian Goodra

But I want to see what the benchmark battles are like before finalizing anything.

Hisuian Typhlosion
Wyrdeer
Hisuian Avalugg
Floatzel

Also on my shortlist.

ShadowForce720

For my team I’m thinking of this:

Hisuian Samurott(Water/Dark)
Hisuian Arcanine(Fire/Rock)
Ursaluna(Normal/Ground)
Hisuian Braviary(Psychic/Flying)
Hisuian Electrode(Electric/Grass)
Overqwil(Poison/Dark)

Fairy King

85% sure this will be my main team (with several subs): H. Typhlosion, H. Zoroark, H. Lilligant, H. Braviary, A. Ninetales, Ursaluna

Nave

Basculegion is really growing on me. I liked it as a rideable Pokémon before, but the leak has really sold me on using it in my team. Seems to have a similar concept to Emboar--wearing itself down with recoil moves, but having ample HP to do so. However, it also has two methods of boosting its own speed through Rattled and Wave Crash. With Rattled, it can switch in on resisted Bug moves and boost it's own speed--or tank a Ghost move and respond with one of it's own--and potentially sweep. Wave Crash is such a cool signature move, and I like how it evolves through using it. Although not confirmed yet, I wouldn't be surprised if it got Reckless as an ability, in keeping with the recoil theme.

Sneasler is also growing on me, partly because there are a lot of Ghost types I want to use that are vulnerable to Dark. Those Ghost types can help it's 4x weakness to Psychic in turn. Although I hated its name at first, I like how it looks like a natural evolution to Sneasel, and let's face it--I'll probably nickname it anyway. I have a lot of experience using Toxicroak, but Sneasler is faster and hits harder. I'm anticipating its other ability, but Poison Touch matches up well with those new moves that do double damage to targets with a status condition.

I'm starting to think it's a good idea to rotate my team depending on the region, and whether Pokémon are over-leveled. So, I'll post several cores:

Basculegion
Ursaluna
Kleavor
Goodra

Typhlosion
Kleavor
Sneasler
Zoroark

Samurott
Enamorus
Goodra
Wyrdeer

Edit: Just realized that "this move raises the user's action speed" may not mean raising the speed stat, but rather giving priority. If that's true, then Wave Crash is a priority recoil move.

Last edited:

Pokemon Power

I'm thinking about having my main team mostly consist of Hisuian forms.
I'm thinking Hisuian Typhlosion for my starter, Hisuian Electrode, Hisuian Braviary, and Hisuian Lilligant, with Empoleon and Giratina to even things out with my playthroughs of Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl. I chose Turtwig as my starter in the former, and plan on choosing Chimchar in the latter.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Finally decided on a starter in Rowlet. Team isn’t fully decided but I’m sure of:
Decidueye
Hisuian Arcanine
Basculegion
Hisuian Braviary
Last 2 will probably be another entirely new Pokémon and a new form for balance.

Sponge

Right now I'm thinking....

Decidueye
Basculegion
Goodra
Overqwil
Porygon-Z

Not sure for the last slot. I thought Mamoswine or Alolan Ninetails would fit in my team really well but I think both of those options are late game. It's kind of annoying a lot of the Pokemon in this game I'm interested in using seem to appear either mid-game or late-game.

In terms of Pokemon that appear sort of early I was thinking I might give Yanmega a go.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Basculegion is really growing on me. I liked it as a rideable Pokémon before, but the leak has really sold me on using it in my team. Seems to have a similar concept to Emboar--wearing itself down with recoil moves, but having ample HP to do so. However, it also has two methods of boosting its own speed through Rattled and Wave Crash. With Rattled, it can switch in on resisted Bug moves and boost it's own speed--or tank a Ghost move and respond with one of it's own--and potentially sweep. Wave Crash is such a cool signature move, and I like how it evolves through using it. Although not confirmed yet, I wouldn't be surprised if it got Reckless as an ability, in keeping with the recoil theme.

Sneasler is also growing on me, partly because there are a lot of Ghost types I want to use that are vulnerable to Dark. Those Ghost types can help it's 4x weakness to Psychic in turn. Although I hated its name at first, I like how it looks like a natural evolution to Sneasel, and let's face it--I'll probably nickname it anyway. I have a lot of experience using Toxicroak, but Sneasler is faster and hits harder. I'm anticipating its other ability, but Poison Touch matches up well with those new moves that do double damage to targets with a status condition.

I'm starting to think it's a good idea to rotate my team depending on the region, and whether Pokémon are over-leveled. So, I'll post several cores:

Basculegion
Ursaluna
Kleavor
Goodra

Typhlosion
Kleavor
Sneasler
Zoroark

Samurott
Enamorus
Goodra
Wyrdeer

Edit: Just realized that "this move raises the user's action speed" may not mean raising the speed stat, but rather giving priority. If that's true, then Wave Crash is a priority recoil move.

Abilities are not in the game..

Reinhardt

You! Me! Rivals! Yes?
Abilities are not in the game..
While this is true, the new Pokemon and regional variants do still have abilities coded into the game files, so in the future (assuming Game Freak don't do something stupid like transfer-lock them), they'll be able to make use of their abilities in other games.