• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Legends: Arceus Shinies (not really spoiler)

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Why everyone here finds shinies but me

ShadowForce720

So has anyone else here managed to get a Shiny Alpha Pokémon and if so which one(‘s) did you get?

For me I managed to get a Shiny Alpha Tentacruel.

I trying to not only get all the Pokémon in LA and their forms but I’m also getting their Shiny and Alpha variants.

However I’m not going to go out of my way to get the Shiny Alpha variants of each Pokémon that can have them as that would take up a lot of space and time.

That’s not to say that I will skip over a Shiny Alpha variant if I come across it.

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
I have Staraptor (caught as a Starly), Gallade (Ralts), Toxicroak, Misdreavus, Carnivine, Rapidash (the quest Ponyta), Gabite, Bronzor, Golduck, Glalie, Stunky, and my beloved Hippowdon that I caught as a Hippopotas and named Murph because Hippopotas is supposed to be Murph's favorite pokemon in Ranger even though he doesn't have one himself.

Murph saved my bacon in the postgame and no mistake. Tanky AND knows Crunch? There's a massive advantage against a certain superboss.

Hahaha and since I typed this up less than half an hour ago I found a shiny Shinx as well, just walkin' around.

Last edited:

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
My shiny Drifloon is now a Drifblim and it looks amazing whenever I let it out of its Pokéball. Still haven’t found any more but I’m hoping with the massive mass outbreak missions, I encounter at least one more Shiny.

Pokemon Power

I've caught three so far. The shiny Ponyta that you get in a mission, of course, as well as a shiny Starly and a shiny Burmy.

Blood Red

【推しの子】
Provided that someone plays this game the way it was meant to be played, it's highly unlikely for them to not run into a shiny or two eventually. I'm nearing 60 shinies in this game myself, and I didn't really participate in that outbreak gold rush.

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
My main save only has the guaranteed Ponyta but I think the massive mass outbreaks will help me find some more. With all the Bidoof and Burmy I’ve caught, you’d think one would have been Shiny.

Jesness

Togekiss Enthusiast
So has anyone else here managed to get a Shiny Alpha Pokémon and if so which one(‘s) did you get?

For me I managed to get a Shiny Alpha Tentacruel.

I trying to not only get all the Pokémon in LA and their forms but I’m also getting their Shiny and Alpha variants.

However I’m not going to go out of my way to get the Shiny Alpha variants of each Pokémon that can have them as that would take up a lot of space and time.

That’s not to say that I will skip over a Shiny Alpha variant if I come across it.
I caught a shiny Alpha Rotom in a Massive Mass Outbreak. I don't have the right Rotom item for the form I want though, and I'm not really keen on grinding out the money to buy it, so for now, it's a refrigerator.

pokeplayer9994

I had to check my Shinies. Apparently, I have an Alpha Shiny Rhyhorn, which I have evolved all the way.

lbLVM0W.jpg

gVmfy7U.jpg

i7sBXAg.jpg

Yeah, didn't know (remember?) she was an Alpha until I checked. She's quite a big one.

Tsukuyomi56

Sky High Knight
First shiny I got outside of the guaranteed Ponyta was a Machop. Was actually heading for a Prinplup outbreak (part of the Cobalt Coastlands Massive Mass Outbreak request) when I heard the shiny tone from the Machop horde on the way there. Did not have the Shiny Charm but I had Machop's Dex entry at Level 10.

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
I've had 3

Shinx (Luxray looks amazing in this gold/black look)
Ponyta
Drifloon (That yellow thing with inverted yellow colors is ugly, i released it.)

What i really want are the Hisuian starters in Shiny forms. Decidueye looks much better in it's "Alola" colors and Samurott too.

Last edited:

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
I've got around 20 now, breaking from PLA but may play again every now and again for more shiny hunting. Ones caught since postgame I recall rn include two Paras, Rufflet, Beautifly, Mothim, Golduck, Sneasel, Geodude, Budew, two Murkrow (same outbreak!), Gliscor, Remoraid, Starly and Teddiursa. Would like to get some more Hisuian-only ones, and at least one Alpha...

Det. Viper

That’s Detective Viper to you
Had a really good day today hunting those shinies. I got a total of 5 today. Got myself a Growlithe, Remoraid, Prinplup, Rufflet and Grotle. This would be my second shiny for Growlithe, Remoraid and Rufflet. Still on the hunt for Zorua even though I check it’s spawn point every time I’m in the icelands and go to all of its massive mass breakout points.