• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Legends: Arceus - General Speculation/Discussion Thread

Red and Blue

Everything about Legends is the exact opposite of the belief that Gamefreak is running out of ideas

Vini310

"Running out of ideas" is a buzzword, anyone who dislikes something, but can't express why, will use the "running out of ideas" argument.
Genwunners were throwing this same crap back in the Gen 5 days, now it's the Unovabortions' time to be the obnoxious fans...

Ultra Beast Lover

Has these/this game been released yet, and do all of you think it'll be worthwhile to play?

Is Nintendo-Game Freak running out of original ideas?
1st question-No

2nd question-Yes

3rd question-Why would you ask if Gamefreak is running out of original ideas if they have a new game as a prequel to Sinnoh? They aren't even close to running out of ideas, they just don't always have enough time to implement their ideas

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
"Running out of ideas" is a buzzword, anyone who dislikes something, but can't express why, will use the "running out of ideas" argument.
Genwunners were throwing this same crap back in the Gen 5 days, now it's the Unovabortions' time to be the obnoxious fans...
Hey, as a Unova lover, I’m super excited for Legends: Arceus.

Ultra Beast Lover

Also, nothing that I'm aware of indicates that the person who asked this question is obsessive about Unova.

Anyways, I'm hoping this game comes out before my birthday next year.

Teravolt

Anyways! This may have been addressed earlier, but how do you think Arceus will tie into this game’s story, and how will you be able to catch him? If the player doesn’t get Arceus in his namesake game, I’m going to LOSE. IT.
Also, the missing Mythicals, not just from Sinnoh. I miss Meloetta. :(

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Anyways! This may have been addressed earlier, but how do you think Arceus will tie into this game’s story, and how will you be able to catch him? If the player doesn’t get Arceus in his namesake game, I’m going to LOSE. IT.
I think it will help you set up certain towns in Sinnoh such as Celestial Town and Hearthome City with the cathedral being built as a way to honor Arceus but by the time the Gen IV games take place, the original purpose has been forgotten and the building is used as a sign of different cultures coming together. We never get that much info on that particular building or why it is the only church/cathedral to ever be seen in the games.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
I think the story will have you adventure around Sinnoh to have you find a way to reach Spear Pillar and then in the climax you finally reach it and catch Arceus there.

Ultra Beast Lover

It's hard to say what Arceus' role will be. Maybe Arceus gets curious about the human bonding with the Pokemon. Maybe Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina decided to have a brawl so the player has to wake Arceus up.

Teravolt

It's hard to say what Arceus' role will be. Maybe Arceus gets curious about the human bonding with the Pokemon. Maybe Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina decided to have a brawl so the player has to wake Arceus up.
Fully animated, open-world DRAGON BATTLE?! Sign me up!

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Fully animated, open-world DRAGON BATTLE?! Sign me up!
I know a certain someone who would love this (you know who you are)