• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Legends: Arceus - General Speculation/Discussion Thread

Ultra Beast Lover

Also, thinking on it, Colosseum worked in a similar way. You didn't have routes, you just had locations that you could go to instantly by exiting a certain location. It'll certainly be more expansive I mean, Colosseum and XD didn't have much to their areas, it was practically impossible to get lost. The switch is stronger than the Gamecube and Wii so you should be able to get a little lost. I just hope it'll still be fun and that catching them all doesn't get too repetitive.

Of course, it could also just be a way for the game to keep you from making a mad dash for the final boss. You have to complete mission objectives for each area before your boss gives you permission to enter the next area. The areas you explored and completed could then be explored freely.

Ultra Beast Lover

Even if it's not open world, the open areas are really big. Serebii said that the one we know about the fieldlands is twice the size of all the wild areas in SS so if all of the open areas are around the same size, it's going to be a massive game lol.
Geez if that's true it's no wonder the game isn't completely open world. An open world game of that magnitude would be subject to all kinds of glitches and crashes. Even with the Switch's strength, something would've had to have been given up be it graphics, making the world empty, or having really bad pop ins.

Julia Artemis

I won't post it yet till actually proven accurate but Centro has really lost it with the bizarre riddles. I'm skeptical about all of it but if any of it proves accurate PLA will be way more interesting than I'm expecting. But also Centro should not be trusted with anything after Switch Pro and Pokemon Stars

Last edited:

ShinyPokemon inc.

The Tower Master

New trailer dropped and dear Arceus I have so many questions

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
So, we know that the new pokémon teased in this trailer
  • Resembles Growlithe & Vulpix
  • Has a red tail
  • Has a cute design
  • Has fluffy white fur on top of its head & around its neck
  • Has round, yellow eyes