• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Legends Begin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotrod93

Dragon Trainer
Welcome to Legends Begin:
This is a group for people who want to meet people, uniting Groups and Clans, and for the thrill of Casual and Competitive battling. Anyone is free to join, even if you are in a clan at the moment.

Rules:
1.Follow the Rules of Serebii.net

2.If you donate to the shop, DO NOT Trade Hacked Pokemon. All Donations must be legit.

3.No faul play, if you lose a battle I dont want to hear you B*tching about it. Have fun and enjoy.

4.No cheating what so ever, if I hear and get proof of you cheating in a Clan battle or user battle you will be kicked from the clan. Plus it makes the Group look bad. If you try to frame someone just cause you lost a battle you will also be kicked out.

5.Rules for "User Battles" are up to you, "Clan Wars" go by Serebii Standard.

6.Have fun

More rules may be posted so stay tune for Weekly Updates to see whats happening.

Weekly Update:Well what better way to start off a new clan than to start with a Weekly Update. Since the clan just started many of the features and activities arent up yet, but rest assure everything should be up by the end of the week.

If you would like to help pm me, ATM im looking for people who can make a Nice banner for the group and Sig Badges or bars.

Q:When does it update?

A:Every Friday at a random time.

Members:

venra77 P:100
ViewtifulJoe P:100
Ivysaur P:100
Jinketsu P:100
Eevee-Breeder P:100

Ranks:
Red.png

You're the best and will be always be known as the best, You've climbed the mountain and have reached the peak. Congrats.

Ch.png

Wow just to think that you were once an inexperienced child going against the world. Now your the best of your Nation.

E42.png

You've made it this far so why stop, Keep Going!

E41.png

This is where the bigboys play, no wimping out here.

GL2.png

Looks like that extra work is starting to pay off.

GL.png

Your starting to pick up some slack and getting down to the Nitty Gritty.

BT.png

Welcome to the World of Pokemon, your journey has just started.

venra77
ViewtifulJoe
Ivysaur P
Jinketsu

ranksd5.png

Even though you tried to leave your past mistakes behind you, you still keep coming back to the place where you are known as: The Boss.

ranksd4.png

Welcome to the big wigs, years of cold heartedness and cheating others has paid off...for you.

ranksd3.png

Your now part of a group of no return.

Ranksd2.png

You've ended up in a bad crowd, misguided or not turn back before its to late.

rankd1.png

You once showed potential of being a great trainer, But after a heartbreaking event you've turned to a darker road.

Eevee-Breeder

Rankv.png

You've been a part of a group for a while.

RankM.png

Your part of something that soon will be big.

RankK.png

Just something special for the Eevee lovers.

So you want to know how to rank up? Well ill try to explain it as fast and as simple as possible.

Q:How do I rank up?

A:Be active, be helpful, and have fun. User Ranks are a bit different though. Some can be joined at any time, but some depend on the user.

Q:How you I get Started?

A:Well when you join you put in your post which "Path" you want to be on. You can switch paths but you will have to start from the beginning on the "Path" you want to switch too.

Q:What do Ranks have to do with Clan Wars?

A:Well in Clan battles the higher ranks can order lower ranks what to do. But of course there will be rules on what a Higher Rank can order a Lower rank to do.

Shop:
Closed, come back later.
Prices and Trade in worths:

Items: 50
Rare Items: 75
Power Items: 100
Choice Items: 200
PP-ups: 100
PP-Max: 300

Egg Move Poke(s):
Each move: 25

Ev'd Pokes: 200
Great Iv Ev'd pokes: 300
Shiny Poke: 400
Shiny Legendaries: 800
Event pokes: 800
Semi Rare Event pokes: 1000
Rare Event Pokes: 1200

Common Tms: 50
Uncommon Tms: 100
Rare Tms: 200

Berries: 50
Ev removing Berries: 100
Super effective Berries: 100
Rare Berries: 150

Last edited:

venra77

Wifi battler
ill join let this clan grow and become huge!!!!!!!!!!!

ViewtifulJoe

Hero of Movie Land
Maybe we should expand the shop to include egg move pokemon.

Hotrod93

Dragon Trainer
Welcome to the clan, Yes I'll be updating it soon.

Also post in which side you'd like to be in.

Last edited:

ViewtifulJoe

Hero of Movie Land
Hmmm. As much as I want to not go with the typical side...I'm going with the light side. There are more ranks to climb, and Viewtiful Joe is a video game hero. The pictures are great by the way.
If you want, I could handle the shop. That way, you'd have more time for any planning.

Ivysaur_

Pokémon Breeder
Eh what the hell ill join,
so how do we get these points up

ViewtifulJoe

Hero of Movie Land
The clan leader, Hotrod93, keeps track of the points. After you request something, you lose the points and gain what you want. Also, choose a faction, light or dark. There doesn't seem to be a major difference between the two, but it sort of makes a friendly competitive spirit between the members of the clan for tourneys and such.

ViewtifulJoe

Hero of Movie Land
Sweet, another light trainer. When Hotrod gets back on the forums, you'll be added to the list and have your points added.

Ivysaur_

Pokémon Breeder
Ok cool, just EV training pokes atm so i can battle soon too :)

ViewtifulJoe

Hero of Movie Land
Oh, could we add move tutoring to the shop? Everyone but me has platinum, so you could pay other members points for move tutors.

Hotrod93

Dragon Trainer
Ok I updated the list, sorry I havent been active lately, ive been really busy.

The shop will be open soon.

Jinketsu

Making My Comeback
Hello, I'd like to join this Clan, sounds like it'll be cool if it gets off the ground.

In-Game Name: Bryan
Friendcode: 1376-7772-9791
Clan Path: Light

Last edited:

Eevee-Breeder

Eevees On Demand
^_^" If you all don't mind, I'd love to join!
Edit: Forgot to put in a path... I'll go with the Dark side. They have cookies!

Last edited:

The Unknown Trainer

I will join sounds cool.................I guess I shall be DARK Path as I like Dark pokemon alot and 'LIGHT" is very steriotypical!!!!

MWHAHA!!

Kaeruri

Sounds fun, I'll join.
I'll go for Dark side, they seem outnumbered. ^_^
Besides, I like cookies.

Status
Not open for further replies.