• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Legend's Guardians [Discussion Thread]

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Short post is short but i posted yay

Also, I expect a hugging-crazed Garbodor down there.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
I am going to nickname a Smeargle Sketchie now. :p And Sketchie has to change his avatar to a Smeargle now.

I'll finish my post after dinner.

EDIT: Not my best post but... eh.

Look, a Dragalge! :p

Last edited:

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
There, I made a post on the weekend as promised. A short post, but still a post. Though it might be Friday where you guys are, but meh.

I hope you don't mind what Sunny did (or the Feraligatr lunging, just felt appropriate).

@Tangeh: Actually his mom is Giratina from Honored. The sewer gators are a myth. There would be no way an alligator could survive in such a place.

Tangeh

Yup, that's good! I can probably bounce something off that and get a post up tomorrow.

I would imagine sewer feraligatrs are likewise also a myth. They were summoned for the purpose of the trial and don't normally live there.

Tangeh

So sorry it took me forever to post. I decided to move Sonja ahead in order to encourage you guys to move forward. The next poster can set up any scenario or reason they'd like for her to be in danger, or we can brainstorm it here first.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Sewer Dragalge and it's friends. Drive-by shooting with a sludge bomb. Messes up Rory's suit and things gets dangerous. lol

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Sewer Dragalge and it's friends. Drive-by shooting with a sludge bomb. Messes up Rory's suit and things gets dangerous. lol

Cadence already got covered in sludge already. It's only fair. :p

Is this the part where Olivia can take advantage of Fluffer's cotton balls and throw them at Dragalge? I mean this is the trial of innovation after all.

But what are cotton balls gonna do to a Dragalge? :p

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Use the cotton balls to clean your character's clothes afterwards too! Although that's just me thinking outside of the box. I don't know if Whimsicott's cotton have such cleansing powers. .__.

As for the Dragalge, perhaps throw the cotton balls at the its face to obscure the Dragalge's vision and follow it up with a Moonblast to the head!

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Dragalge called for help! ... ... ... Its help didn't show up. *sadface*
All this talk about Dragalge makes me want to train one in-game. lol

Tangeh

Yeah I guess you could use it sort of like froakie's "frubbles" in the anime. I know swablu's dex entry said it liked to clean things with its cloud wings so maybe that's what you're thinking of? But I'm generally fine with outside the box thinking so do what you'd like, so long as it makes sense.

Janice Quatlane

helloooo ladies
So sorry for not being online, I've been super busy as I got a service dog!! Her name is Nancy and she's a saint bernard ♡
Dogs aside, I wish everyone a very happy holidays and I'll try to get a post up sometime in the new year.
Best wishes to all,
Janice xx

Tangeh

Oh how lovely! My cousin had a service dog for a period of time. Dogs are such amazing animals. :)

Sounds good! Seems we've been a little active as a whole recently so no biggie.