• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Legend's Guardians [Discussion Thread]

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
I'm planning on it. ^^

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Off topic but for those posting in the Sun/Moon demo datamine thread, could you kindly please bracket your posts? Because I can see it on my Activity page. Thank you.

Aaaaanyway I too want to partake in the interactions with the others. I'm just a bit stumped on it apart from one idea I had. Any ideas?

Janice Quatlane

helloooo ladies
Just posted on the roleplay thread, I'm really sorry if it's difficult to read, I write on a mobile app and then copy and paste it in - so it can look a little odd! Apologies to you all, I hope it's alright ♡

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
I'm sure the rest of us will help. :)

Thank you!

I actually shared my only idea I had with Janice Quatlane and we both agreed that it could work...at least somewhere down the road (unless Sonja and Keldeo are cool with using technology at a sacred location like the Pledge Grove right now). Still the moment I learned Nova was into programming, I couldn't help but share it lol.

(Tl;dr Nova introduces Olivia some of her programs and Olivia messes up one of the them while Nova turns away which compiles incorrectly/outputs an infinite loop. This then makes Olivia confused on how to fix it).

Last edited:

Tangeh

That sounds like a fun idea. I'll probably lead the group out once Sketch posts (no rush) so maybe hold that thought for now?

Alvin is familiar with programming as a part of his career/education (although I am personally not at all xD) but not to the same level that Nova is.

Tangeh

Thank goodness for autosave!

Omg I know. I rely on it so much. I wrote the vast majority of my SU the night before I posted it and left it in an open tab. The next morning I accepted Hydrangea's SU and then went to go back to my SU tab and it was gone and I went into full panic because I'd already overwritten the autosave.

Thankfully crisis averted because I had two different browser sessions open without realizing so I'd written it in the other session and it was still open there just as I'd left it. -___-;

Poor Houndoom, being judged so quickly by both of our pokemon. xD

Schade

Metallic Wonder
And here I planned on making Houndoom cuddly and adorable. Eh, I'll play along with your view of him, for now. lol

Tangeh

Aw, you should make him cuddly and adorable. That would make theirs fears unfounded. They're judging purely by species after all.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Rory and Houndoom rolling their eyes at Olivia's buzz zapper shtick, eh? :p Well don't worry, we're going to get you both sometime! Maybe not shortly after have meet but Rory and Houndoom are going to get it sometime down the road. Who knows? It might be as simple as spilling hot chocolate on his clothes.

Last edited:

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Eh. Maybe I will. I'm only two posts in anyway so it shouldn't be too much of an issue, you think?

If you spill hot chokolate on his clothes, He will end you. lol

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Eh. Maybe I will. I'm only two posts in anyway so it shouldn't be too much of an issue, you think?

If you spill hot chokolate on his clothes, He will end you. lol

We can always go to the name rater, and give him a nickname there.

We call him Mr. Cuddlebuns! :p

But if that happens, it would give Cadence another excuse to take the group shopping. She can buy more sensible shoes too. :p

Last edited:

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Oh yeah. That's an idea. Next town we stop by, or do i have to wait until we get to wherever the Name Rater is located in the BW games?
Nah, gonna go with my in-game nickname for Houndoom, which is Hades. (Inventive, I know. lol)

Tangeh

You don't have to wait for whatever town the name rater was in. I don't care if you decide to change it. ^^

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I'll change it now then. He hasn't introduced Houndoom to anyone besides Sonja anyway

Tangeh

I'll change it now then. He hasn't introduced Houndoom to anyone besides Sonja anyway

Sure, just update his SU and edit your posts to include the new name and you'll be all set ~

The first nickname to come to mind for Alvin's pichu was Sparky and I tried hard to find a less generic name but I got stuck on Sparky. xD