• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Legend's Guardians [Discussion Thread]

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Remind me not to read posts like these after eating dinner. @_@ I think the only time I got seasick was fishing on the ocean next to Bermuda when I went on a cruise there back in 2013. At least I lasted for over an hour but yeah no more fishing for me lol (at least not on a body of water like an ocean).

Schade

Metallic Wonder
based on Dragalge and my current conversation over VM, "Waiting for Sketchie" should be a fanfic. A very very dramatic one. like.. Clichè noir type of drama.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
But I'm creating the sequel to the incomplete first SPPf movie. I can't do two things at once like that...unless we use that fanfic as merchandise for the movie! Good thinking, Schade!

That said, I got reminded of some strange fanfic I read two years ago that involved being in the sewers 65% of the time mixed with Legend of Zelda. Hopefully nothing will go wrong in the Castelia Sewers. .__.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I have literally no idea what you're on about lol.

It's the sewers, of course something will go wrong. Especially if someones trial is down there.
Gonna make a post describing the boatride after Tangeh pushes us forward. One of those "lol this happened" kinda posts. (I have forgotten the english word for Bakgrunnsforklarende). The "Waiting for Sketchie" will make an appearance.
I also dearly hope he is not offended by all this..... sorry bruh....

Last edited:

Tangeh

Sorry I'm taking so long, this week has been super busy and next week will be even worse. >___> I am hoping to get a post up to move us along tomorrow.

I haven't exactly ironed out the specific details yet, but I'm envisioning a dark, wet, maze-like area. Maybe some monsters. Probably something that requires them to use their heads and "innovate" a solution at least.

Tangeh

The actual trial itself, yes, but there's still an adventure getting there!

...That's supposed to be the fun part. xD;;

(This'll all make sense after we get through the first one I promise)

Tangeh

Alright guys, I posted. Here's the deal:

- The group doesn't know where they are meant to be headed at the moment. They are ultimately looking for the specific area within the sewers for the main part of the trial to take place. This does not need to be the case for all trials - sometimes the Guardian may lead everyone straight to the actual trial, and sometimes they may stop short at the trial location.

- A higher power controls the setting of the trial location, which is why the entrance was blocked and the lights went out. The journey to the actual trial is meant to be difficult, so if the journey to the trial location itself isn't difficult, there should be a challenge within the trial location, which is what I decided to do here.

- At this point, we all have control over the environment and what happens to the group as a whole. You can put Sonja in danger (or another player character, so long as you don't control them directly) and save her (or allow somebody else to save her), you can create levers or something to control the water flow, you can guide the group onward if you see a safer path, you can find a way to get the lights working... I don't care, as long as it sounds reasonable and makes sense I'm cool with whatever you do.

- If this doesn't make sense or you aren't sure how to proceed let me know.

Thanks!

Tangeh

That's fine. Happy anniversary! I don't even think I'll have time to play Sun cuz I'll be so swamped with course work and classes. -_____- of course that just means I won't sleep instead :) :)

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I've been postponing posting for several days now. Ugh. Got into HG/SS again..
I'll see what i can do tomorrow though.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Can't you just call in sick? That's good! But we must follow the exact timeline after we do this trial or everything time-related will just get screwed up.

And yes it's bad to me. I have everything turned off and this forum looks like a corporate-business website without all the pictures. .__.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
And I'm one of those people who won't be playing because I don't have anything to play it with. Ah well, I'm trying to beat White right now anyway.

Ahem, anyways, I was wondering who's going next after Innovation. Tangeh said Courage could be next. I don't mind personally, but do you guys all agree with that? And who's trial will go after that if we decide courage? That reminds me... Has anyone, besides Tangeh obviously, thought of what their trial will be like? ...Oh wait, maybe it'd be best to ask that after the first trial when we've seen what a trial can be like...

And Dragalge that script for the movie was funny.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Oh yeah. That is easy to dismiss though. It was more of a compliment. lol. I wanna get that post on the ship.