• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Legends Untold

Status
Not open for further replies.

OrangePolaris

Pokémon Showdown username: OrangePolaris
Preferable division: Distortion
Something about myself: I enjoy using trolling teams. I'm mostly inactive on weekends because of school but I can squeeze in some time.
By filling in this form, I agree that I understand both the rules of Serebii Forums and the Legends Untold Guild.

FrozenPhoenix96

LU's Guildmaster!
Something about myself: I enjoy using trolling teams. I'm mostly inactive on weekends because of school but I can squeeze in some time.
By filling in this form, I agree that I understand both the rules of Serebii Forums and the Legends Untold Guild.

Accepted!
Welcome to the guild!

Alatar VGC

House Greyjoy

Heeeeey!

Enjoy your time in the clan yeah? :)

EKZ1505

First off, welcome to all our new members, especially those in the Division of Distortion!

Now onto business! We'll have our first war against another clan within a few weeks, so I want to make sure everyone is ready. The next couple of weeks I would like to battle everyone on the war team (or anyone else interested in joining the team as a member or alternate), and I encourage you all to battle each other as well. Unless you have zero interest in participating in one of the formats, I would like to battle everyone in both OU and VGC (16 and/or 15 rules). I'm not sure how past wars have done it, but seeing as how VGC is the official format and smogon OU is also very popular, we as a team should be ready for both, and ideally a war against another clan would involve a mix of both formats.

I HATE losing, especially in Pokemon battles, so let's make sure we're prepared to give it our best and win for our clan!

Last edited:

FrozenPhoenix96

LU's Guildmaster!
Hey, look... It's time for an!.....

UPDATE!!!

Trials of Arceus coming soon!
So WhyBuffet (Guildmaster of Ring of Fire) and I have exchanged some ideas for both our guilds yesterday and he officially gave me permission to create this event that they call "Spotlight Challenge", so I'll do a lot of " brainstorming" today and/or tomorrow to create a great system of challenges for you all and our upcoming members. Of course, I won't copy the whole thing exactly like the way they are using it. I'm a very creative person, so I'll give my own spin to it to create something new for Legends Untold. We have also discussed about the calender of Legends Untold, RoF will have one too, as soon as possible. However, they said they will give it their own spins as well. So nobody is copying anything. Thank you for reading this info update, I'll add more as soon as possible.

The Ranks are added!
You may also have noticed I added Ranks to all three divisions, each with their own amount of so called "Rank Points". More info for this coming soon! The system for earning points will be coming today on the first page. So keep an eye on our thread!

Achievement Ribbons delayed...
This was a great idea I still will put into action, but I need more time for preparing those plans. Like making and collecting art for it, and more thinking time about its reward system and about how to do this as a succesful idea! So that explains the delay, my apologies!

Veens

I'm willing to join Legends Untold!

Serebii Forums username: Veens
3DS FriendCode: 2208-5984-1398
Pokémon Showdown username: NONE (Could make one anytime though.)
Preferable division (Space And Time, Earth or Distortion: Earth, please.
Something about myself (optional): I'm kind of new to competitive battling, but I've been doing it since 2 months now, most of the time at 7 AM (GMT+1). Oh, I like physics and space 'n' stuff.

FrozenPhoenix96

LU's Guildmaster!

Something about myself (optional): I'm kind of new to competitive battling, but I've been doing it since 2 months now, most of the time at 7 AM (GMT+1). Oh, I like physics and space 'n' stuff.

Gladly accepted!
Welcome to the guild, friend. I'll add you into the lists very soon (within about 3 or 5 minutes).
I heard you're a friend of Regi_Rocks as well.
Good to have you here!

Alatar VGC

House Greyjoy

Big welcome to our cool new member! Enjoy your time in the clan yeah?

Will send some deets to you if FP is oke with it :p

Alatar VGC

House Greyjoy
Gonna be about on the 15th (depending on time zones for those users outside of GMT) for battles. VGC16/VGC 15 rules on WiFi and Smogon OU/RU / gen 4 OU battles on PS!

Lets get busy peeps!

I am willing to join Legends Untold
Serebii username: Animefoxy24
DS friend code: 1607-4435-1387
PS username:Animefoxy24
Division: Distortion
Info: I can play on WiFi or ps
I agree and understand Serebii Forms and Legends Untold rules

pambihirang_nilalang

epic AWESOMENESS!
I'm willing to join Lengends Untold!
Serebii username: pambihirang_nilalang
FC: 0173-1447-1596
Showdown username: pambi_pom

by filling this form i agree and understand the rules of Serebii and Legends Untold Guild

pls accept

FrozenPhoenix96

LU's Guildmaster!
I am willing to join Legends Untold
Serebii username: Animefoxy24
DS friend code: 1607-4435-1387
PS username:Animefoxy24
Info: I can play on WiFi or ps
I agree and understand Serebii Forms and Legends Untold rules
Accepted!

I'm willing to join Lengends Untold!
Serebii username: pambihirang_nilalang
FC: 0173-1447-1596
Showdown username: pambi_pom

by filling this form i agree and understand the rules of Serebii and Legends Untold Guild

pls accept
And accepted!

Welcome to the guild, both!! Welcome!!

Thank you so so much!!!!!

Who wants to have a battle ethier on WiFi or ps for practice!

Last edited by a moderator:

kappa890

Serebii Forums username: Kappa890
3DS FriendCode: 1719-3194-3022
Pokémon Showdown username: kappa890
Preferable division (Space And Time, Earth, Science or Distortion): Science
Something about myself (optional):I'm a addicted breeder and have often lost days of my life looking for the fabled max 6 IV shiny Pokemon with no avail. I tend not to online battle but when i'm not breeding in Pokemon i'm always battling.

FrozenPhoenix96

LU's Guildmaster!
Something about myself (optional):I'm a addicted breeder and have often lost days of my life looking for the fabled max 6 IV shiny Pokemon with no avail. I tend not to online battle but when i'm not breeding in Pokemon i'm always battling.

Welcome! Accepted!

And for everyone: I have made a few small updates today in the posts on the first page. We now have added information about earning RP (Rank Points) and a few other changes and additions.

Alatar VGC

House Greyjoy
First off!

Welcome to Animefoxy24, pambihirang_nilalang and Kappa890! Enjoy your time in the clan yeah? :)

If you have any questions, then PM any of the division leaders and we'll help!

Kappa890! Welcome to the Science Division! As your Division Leader, I'll PM you some deets!

Last edited:

FrozenPhoenix96

LU's Guildmaster!
Important update!!! We are going to war!!!
You all might to check out these highlights as the declaring situation of this War!!!

We have sent them a formal "letter".
386a0ab745ca7536fede4f930cc933b7_zpsbndas43l.jpg
Credits to myself for creating, composing and sending it.

Then there's this banner I made.
Transparent%20background_20160617021255318_zpsqqbuwf4f.png

Their leader seems to be excited about this as well, well I need to admit I'm very hyped too!
CHECK WHAT SHOWED UP IN THE MAIL

386a0ab745ca7536fede4f930cc933b7_zpsbndas43l.jpg

Transparent%20background_20160617021255318_zpsqqbuwf4f.png

Formally and thoughtfully, LU has challenged us to a clan war! What a coincidence, we just got ourselves a war team strapped in. It's not just a letter to me though, it's a letter to everyone!
So what do yall say? You guys up for some action?? Lemme see some input!

And it seems the war got a bit fiery already!
Don't forget, this War is a true war, we need to be fiery as well to show some rivalry! It's not all about the roses and moonlight.~
the true declaration of was came in the font of choice...

But

the last time someone used an unpopular font in their declaration of war they got clean swept boddied, right dew?:p

the banner is sick af tho

Be sure to be ready everyone, and wish the best of luck to our War Team!! Let's do this, and win this! This War is going to be great! Good luck to our opponents!
We won't be taken down easily!
Let's do this!!
9j3lAA6_zpsstdfhxhq.png
9j3lAA6_zpsstdfhxhq.png
9j3lAA6_zpsstdfhxhq.png

Go, Legends Untold!!

And good luck, Veneno Oscuridad!!

Status
Not open for further replies.