• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Legends Untold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superteletubbies64

MAHINA-PEEEAAA!!!
question: if you win a battle against a member who used a weak team on purpose for easy rank point farming, it doesn't count and you will get banned right?

FrozenPhoenix96

LU's Guildmaster!
question: if you win a battle against a member who used a weak team on purpose for easy rank point farming, it doesn't count and you will get banned right?

If we see that it's on purpose, they'll receive a warning (or some call it a "strike" instead), and if it happens another time then we may give the final warning/strike or even ban after the second time if we find out it happened very often. And the third time is an instant ban. We will tell the other guildmasters (leaders from the other guilds) about said "scammer" as well so they can keep an eye on it whenever the person tries joining their guild instead. We won't do this so the other guilds won't accept his membershiprequest, but just so they know about the chance that he/she probably will try to do the same over there. Just in case, so they can watch it. Good thing you ask this, by the way, I'll update the information a bit more about Rank Points and such. I'll also add a rule that two people can't earn RP for every match, maybe we should add a limit to how many times you can earn points by battling the same member over and over. How about three or five battles against the exactly same member? And all the battles after that must be for fun or anything and doesn't count for RP?

Example:
Person A.
Person B.
And Person C.

Person A lost against Person B, battle 1. Person B earns RP for this battle.
Person A lost again against Person B, battle 2. Person B earns RP for this battle.
Person A won this time; opposing Person B! Battle 3. Person A earns RP.
Person A and Person B have done 3 battles against each other now.
Person B won against Person C, battle 1 (because it's the first one for Person B against Person C). Person B earns RP.
Person A wins while battling Person B, battle 4. Nobody gets RP.
But now Person A won against Person C, battle 1. Person A earns Rank Points.

This way we can prevent scamming and "Rank Points farming" pretty easily. Because... With this rule, if you want to scam the whole RP-system, you need a big group and work together to make this effectively. And the more amount of people they need, the more amount of people they need to ask, the bigger the chance that someone doesn't approve of such an act and will report it to me or my staff (the admins of my guild). There's also a possibility to add some secret spies into our clan, and with that I'm talking about just normal members who doesn't mind keeping an eye on some members if we suspect something. Then we can send them to earn the suspicious people their trust and get more information from them to discover them.

But, I need to add one more thing...
Of course we know such things shouldn't be needed, since bonds are important within this guild. Friendship, trust, working together as a team, being honest, being friendly, and all.
We shouldn't need these techniques to discover scammers or anything related to that, because there shouldn't be any scammers in our guild. We trust our members, and the members should trust each other too! The things I said above this part of the post were just possibilities if something like a scam will happen, just saying. However, I will add that rule once I sorted it out in more details, just in case to prevent any kind of acts or confusing situations.

Again; I thank you for stating this. We'll work on it!

Also, on another note...
I added an update, there's an announcement in the Events post for the upcoming days. It says that the war against VO will start within a few days and it contains some links to important information about the said war.

And since I've got a huge post now anyway, I'll add one last thing to this post... I want to thank EVERYONE who helped and supported me with Legends Untold. My staff, aka my admins. The artists who made amazing art for the guild! (Be sure to check out the Credits if anyone wonders who made the stuff for me!) And I would like to thank the other Guildmasters/Leaders too, for being a very nice group of people to me! I want to thank Archangel, the big admin of Serebii Forums itself, he maintains the competitive section as one of his sections and he's the one who approved Legends Untold when I submitted it during its big setup! I would also like to thank most of my friends (both real life and online) for being on my side while I made the guild, and they still think I'm doing something really cool! (It actually is very cool to do this, so I agree with their opinion about it!) I want to thank my War Team for being ready to take on the big folks from the other clans/guilds. And as last but not least, I want to thank Nintendo for creating Pokémon and all, without them we would never had this forums and that would mean I would never have met anyone I know from on here! Oh, one another "last but not least" thing!... Last but not least, I would like to thank everyone who has joined this guild, you guys are the ones who make me continue doing this. So please stay here, keep being active, and allow me to friendly hug you all as a sign of friendship! And thanks to whoever reads this, thanks everyone!

Alatar VGC

House Greyjoy
Important update!!! We are going to war!!!
You all might to check out these highlights as the declaring situation of this War!!!

We have sent them a formal "letter".
386a0ab745ca7536fede4f930cc933b7_zpsbndas43l.jpg
Credits to myself for creating, composing and sending it.

Then there's this banner I made.
Transparent%20background_20160617021255318_zpsqqbuwf4f.png

Their leader seems to be excited about this as well, well I need to admit I'm very hyped too!

And it seems the war got a bit fiery already!
Don't forget, this War is a true war, we need to be fiery as well to show some rivalry! It's not all about the roses and moonlight.~

Be sure to be ready everyone, and wish the best of luck to our War Team!! Let's do this, and win this! This War is going to be great! Good luck to our opponents!
We won't be taken down easily!
Let's do this!!
9j3lAA6_zpsstdfhxhq.png
9j3lAA6_zpsstdfhxhq.png
9j3lAA6_zpsstdfhxhq.png

Go, Legends Untold!!

And good luck, Veneno Oscuridad!!

Yes!

To all clan members! Cheer the war team on yeah! Nothin' like some moral support!

Good luck to those in Veneno Oscuridad too! Lots of tough cookies there!

To new members! Get your test battles in soon, yeah?

pambihirang_nilalang

epic AWESOMENESS!
when is the start of the war? and format
how can i join the war team?

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
when is the start of the war? and format
how can i join the war team?

The war starts today/tomorrow but first you need to be tested by one of us leaders to see if you're worthy. If you're deemed to be what we are looking for then you'll either be put as a sub for now or F.P will let you take his place. :)

Please contact either FrozenPhoenix, myself, Regi_Rocks or EKZ1505 for a test battle :)

The format is just smogon OU btw.

Please feel free to ask any questions you have.

FrozenPhoenix96

LU's Guildmaster!
The war starts today/tomorrow but first you need to be tested by one of us leaders to see if you're worthy. If you're deemed to be what we are looking for then you'll either be put as a sub for now or F.P will let you take his place. :)

Please contact either FrozenPhoenix, myself, Regi_Rocks or EKZ1505 for a test battle :)

The format is just smogon OU btw.

Please feel free to ask any questions you have.

He could get my spot or play as a sub, but not for this war. We already submitted it and changes during a war are not allowed. However, it is possible for the upcoming wars. If the tester and EKZ1505 or me decide you earn the spot. However, the tester alone can't decide that on his/her own! But yeah, contact me, EKZ1505, Lord Fighting or Regi_Rocks for a few testing rounds.

By the way, Lord Fighting, this one is for you!
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/monotype-388084497
Since you are a Slowbro fan and all I'm very sure you'll enjoy this battle. Slowbro destroyed them!!

Veens

Question: If I want to get a higher rank, whom do I battle? (I'm in the earth division.)

Also good luck in the war!

FrozenPhoenix96

LU's Guildmaster!
Question: If I want to get a higher rank, whom do I battle? (I'm in the earth division.)

Also good luck in the war!

Any member of the guild.
This post contains more information about it. I'll add more details to that post later to make some extra things clear and understandable for everyone.

And thank you for wishing us good luck in the war!

Veens

Any member of the guild.
This post contains more information about it. I'll add more details to that post later to make some extra things clear and understandable for everyone.

And thank you for wishing us good luck in the war!

Oh, okay, that clears things up. Anyway, letting everyone know that I'm free to battle any guild member from 14:00 (GMT+1) until 15:00 (GMT+1) today.

PlatinumManzai

I Love You!
I'm willing to join Legends Untold!

Serebii Forums username: PlatinumManzai
3DS FriendCode: none
Pokémon Showdown username: EnergizerLarry
Preferable division (Space And Time, Earth, Science or Distortion): Earth
Something about myself (optional): I like land, there be more land!

By filling in this form, I agree that I understand both the rules of Serebii Forums and the Legends Untold Guild.

FrozenPhoenix96

LU's Guildmaster!

By filling in this form, I agree that I understand both the rules of Serebii Forums and the Legends Untold Guild.

Accepted!
Welcome to Legends Untold, welcome!!

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
Charmander Giveaway!

For those of you interested, I am giving away a couple (like 10) Charmanders!

Charmander_2.png

These Charmanders are bred for an Adamant Megazard-X, matchingly in a Dive Ball with Dragon Dance as one of the Egg Moves. I figured they might come in handy with the upcoming war, since Charizard-X is an incredible powerhouse and trustworthy companion (that's why Alain is there ;D)!

Feel free to send me a PM/VM if you want one of these Charmanders!

Alatar VGC

House Greyjoy

Right? Welcome to the clan! :) If you need anythin' just PM one of the division leaders!

:)

Ciuffo

Serebii Forums username: Ciuffo
3DS FriendCode: 0269-6845-6913
Pokémon Showdown username: Zidshinsin
Something about myself (optional): I am a person who likes Pokemon. That is all.

Yknot

Дми́трий Дми́триевич
For those of you interested, I am giving away a couple (like 10) Charmanders!

Charmander_2.png

These Charmanders are bred for an Adamant Megazard-X, matchingly in a Dive Ball with Dragon Dance as one of the Egg Moves. I figured they might come in handy with the upcoming war, since Charizard-X is an incredible powerhouse and trustworthy companion (that's why Alain is there ;D)!

Feel free to send me a PM/VM if you want one of these Charmanders!

Yaaaaay a giveaway! I really love fire pokemon in dive balls so I will pm you if you have any left but I don't want to take from anyone who needs it for tournaments since I don't plan on using charizard mega.

I also have some pokemon to give away although I'm not an official breeder for our guild.

In stock:

honedge - quiet - premier ball - wide guard

31/x/31/31/31/x <=lots of these in stock if you need a specific speed IV I have 29 of these in stock and I can do my best to get a specific speed IV calculated for you although may take some time sifting through 29 of them! (i miss level 100 battles for stat checking!)
31/0/31/31/31/0 x 1
31/31/31/31/31/31 x 2
31/x/31/31/31/0 x18

Anyone can have the top or bottom one listed. I would prefer if the other middle ones go to someone who really wants an aegislash for retail game tournaments or clan wars since limited supply! If you need specific gender for breeding purposes I have both in stock for the first and last one listed!

(PS: he is smogon Uber tier or VGC rules only! No OU! and he is bred for doubles with wide guard as special attacker although he can probably do uber singles as well. Unfortunately no flawless mixed attacker or physical attacker in stock :( )

Alatar VGC

House Greyjoy

Serebii Forums username: Ciuffo
3DS FriendCode: 0269-6845-6913
Pokémon Showdown username: Zidshinsin
Something about myself (optional): I am a person who likes Pokemon. That is all.

Accepted Welcome to the clan/guild! Enjoy your time here yeah? If you have any questions then pm/vm one of the division leaders or the overall leader. FrozenPhoenix96! If you play competitively then your division leader will be in touch to arrange a test battle! Once again, welcome aboard!

Ciuffo

Accepted Welcome to the clan/guild! Enjoy your time here yeah? If you have any questions then pm/vm one of the division leaders or the overall leader. FrozenPhoenix96! If you play competitively then your division leader will be in touch to arrange a test battle! Once again, welcome aboard!

Heyyy, thanks! Yeah, I'm thinking of playing more competitive Pokemon, although I just started for the most part.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.