• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

legit. Deoxys Lv 67, starters from all regions, all legit.

ashfurball

wAtEr & fIrE
Hi
Would anyone like any legit Deoxys obtained at the vue event in 2005? I have it on emerald=so they're cloned. Don't worry, no action replay or other CHEATING stuff has been near any of my games. However, if you're against cloning, tough. Also I have all 12 starters from Kanto, Johto, Hoenn & Sinnoh. These haven't been cloned but have been bred. This means that many have strong moves that they have inherited. The 3rd generation ones will be lv 5 and the 4th gen will be lv 1. ok? No stupid offers though. I'll only do fair trades.

SETH_Collector

Spectrvm Trainer
I'll give you a Phione for Totodile

Cynar

latios, shiny vileplume or shiny fearow for your deoxys :D