• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Legit lvl 100 Black Rayquasa (Shiny as some call it)

AceRay87

I will give it up for the best trade offer, as you can kinda make out on my screenshots I tried taking when it was on sapphire it is indeed legit. I caught it at lvl 70 in Sky Pillar with my Masterball.

*EDIT I will take any pokemon now if it has 'Luck Incense' attached that I need. I sold mine... :'( (even a lvl 1 Magikarp.)

Last edited:

kirkeastment

Completing The Trio
level 54 shiny groudon{holding master ball}

pm me if interested

kennyrules2004

I have a jirachi, a celebi, and all the old rares, oh and a shiny zapados but i can't get him till 3:00

kennyrules2004

I have a lvl 100 tryanitar.. naturaly raised.. and a lvl 100 deoxys also raised naturaly

Gold_Generation

Johto Champion
Serious offers...its only a shiny Rayquaza -_- something anyone can get by soft resetting before battling it. My offer is more than enough for it, what are you expecting then maybe one of us has it.

[aka]

i'll give you a shiny magcargo and/or a shiny azumarill for it

kennyrules2004

i have all the red through emerald legewndaries and all diamon exept the three events.. and a shining zapados poregon 2 , pidgeot and a shining red garados all aquired naturally..