• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Legit lvl 100 Black Rayquasa (Shiny as some call it)

Megamiz

Neverchanging Avvie
You want a Piplup???

I could give you an EV trained (JP) Empoleon (and a ditto)...but I don't like its EVs, or I could give you two shinys or a shiny and a Mew.

AceRay87

Ok look I just sold an item 'Luck Incense' by accident, I really wanted to put that on my Staraptor. You you trade it attached to even a Magikarp then I'll trade you this Rayquasa. I'm going off now PM me if you want to do this and I'll trade 2moz. Unless u r quick I'm desperate!

AceRay87

Ok look I just sold an item 'Luck Incense' by accident, I really wanted to put that on my Staraptor. You you trade it attached to even a Magikarp then I'll trade you this Rayquasa. I'm going off now PM me if you want to do this and I'll trade 2moz. Unless u r quick I'm desperate!

C'mon I'm practicly giving it away here...

PkmnTrainerKai

Marsh Trainer
Ill do the Luck incense on a Shiny alakazam if u want just PM me tomoz around 10 Gmt.

AceRay87

Sorry I went to bed plus the site wasn't loading, but it's daytime now so if anyone want to slap 'Luck Incense' on a crap pokemon I'll give them this right now and my masterball.

shiny manafi

Sea Prince
Why dont you just use amulet coin or when you just sold it, you can soft re set