• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Legos!

LedZeppelin1

Expect theUnexpected
Legos were by far my favorite toy as a child and I still love to play with them from time to time. Does anybody else love/have loved Legos at some point? Also what are some impressive things you have built with them?

??????

That guy.
My legos are buried in my closet...deep inside...

SapphireGeno

Silver forever <3
Haha. I haven't played with legos since like year 2002. lulz.

I got some Legos when I was 10 years old, but I hardly played with them. I would build weird ships and crap like that. They weren't really ships, though. Just... platforms with the multi-colored bricks placed around the edges. I dunno. :/

I sold them at a yard sale a few years ago, so that was good.

I got a crapload of them, I just like them for display and I'm currently saving for a NXT 2.0

Peter Quill

star-lord
Lego is for real men.

Occasionally I drag the out of the closet and build random stuff =D

Jerre

Gogoat!
I still have 2 boxes with my Legos on the Attic. I remember building cities with it.
I stopped playing with it since the year 2002/03. Now it's lying there between the other stuff..:rolleyes:

brandyjay

GET IN THE BAG
I used to have a collection of large lego models. Like those big ones. I has a ferrari F1, Red baron plane, Street racer, Giant ute with an playstaion and screen that fold out of the back, And a racing bike. I used to make transformers when I was around 5 and then when my brother got interested in them we started to build elaborate battle grounds and have street fight using lego men. i would take us about a fortnight to do it. The thing would completely cover his floor.
Oh, and we had a lego soccer. I kept reconfiguring it and at one point I had built a stadium around it. and another time I spread it out and made myself really weird layouts and patching gaps up and all sorts of other s**t.
All in all I had around 4 large boxes around 1metrex1mx1m.
Oh how I used to love lego.

LedZeppelin1

Expect theUnexpected
I haven't touched my legos ever since I was...um, 12. I remember back when I was 5, I always built swastikas with legos (for the record...I was obsessed with Wolfenstein 3-D). I had always thought a swastika would mean something good...until I learned about World War II years later.

Good times.

Haha that's funny. Well a Swastika did used to mean good luck or something like that I think. But then along came the evil Nazis..

Anyway my biggest Lego creations are the Star Wars Imperial Star Destroyer and the Rebel Blockade Runner.

cbiesra

Pedophillia? Naww.>>
Last night I built a couple ships and had my lego people fight a war.

It was fun, so I'm playing with them again tonight.

brandyjay

GET IN THE BAG
Haha that's funny. Well a Swastika did used to mean good luck or something like that I think. But then along came the evil Nazis..

Anyway my biggest Lego creations are the Star Wars Imperial Star Destroyer and the Rebel Blockade Runner.

the swastika has the ends of the lines pointing in the opposite direction to the bhuddist symbol for peace.

Crystal Clair

Before I got on the computer, Legos, Barbies, videogames and drawing were my four main hobbies. With Legos, there was no limit on creativity... okay there was since I only had enough blocks to build a modest house and seal it and I didn't have that many colors (red, blue, yellow, black and white with some odd colored blocks now and then) but hey. I was a creative kid.

Now Legos just can't satisfy my creative needs. If I build something 3d, I use Google Sketchup or the Sims 2 on building mode.

I can never forget this one giant Lego palace. It wasn't anything special other than its mass. It was merely composed of blocks and maybe windows but it was large and it looked deep and all my childhood I wanted to make a Lego palace like that. I can compare it's mass to my local hospital which is a giant mass that you can get lost in.

Spookz

Lumos
Oh man, I loved legos.
The only complete collection I had was the Wild West series. I also had some sets from Star Wars and Harry Potter.

I recall, when at our grandparent's house, my brother and I would play with my dad's old legos. We'd make buildings, but mostly cars -- then we'd race them.

latios reborn

I remember building big houses and what not with my bucket of legos. Also had a few space theme sets which were cool. Now the closest thing I get to lego is playing the lego games