• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Leia [Rated R]

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
@Sheps, I'll add ye Shepette (;

@Mon, Everything looks alrigh,t but you're history isn't what exactly was conveyed in the plot. Pending for now... I suggest looking at Spyrox's History

@Spyrox, Holy... You nailed the SU. I like the structure, I really like how you made separate sections with Grace, it made her character really easy to understand and added a lot of depth to her from the get go. You also got the history down, perfect. Accepted!

@Apollo, Sure, just be wary alright? I'll have an eye on you.

@Samantha, Uhm, Samantha.... I feel like seeing how you RPG that you won't really be up for this RPG... Though, if you really want to, please talk to me first.

Last edited:

Liltwick

@Mon, Accepted now

GoldenHouou

antagoonist
As someone who's also had a story involving colors (or rather, personifications of them) sometime in the past, I love this. This made me want to dig up my old characters and story and continue writing it. (Well, this and K with its whole color coded kings thing).

So, if it's alright that I can't get my bio up before the 5th of next month, reserve me Orange. Or, if you need all the spots to be filled by then, that's alright, I'll pass.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Jean accepted me as her White counterpart. Yay

Liltwick

Yaaay, GH~ Hmm... This is certainly troublesome... I'll put you down, but I'll think of a color for you to join mid-way, sound good?

@Elysian, Wonderful.

Also, No animals in the Lunacy DRIVE plz. Everyone uses animals in them, so I want to differentiate us. Also, if you want to, you can use the link button in my Sig, credit Shadow though.

Liltwick

Yea, that would be good idea.

My Memory is evil :/

GoldenHouou

antagoonist
Alright, just tell me if you had something in mind for it. Or, I can look something up and run it by you, whatever you prefer. Won't be able to do any of that for a while though.

Yeah, 's okay, really. Everyone makes that mistake at some point, hence my reaction.

Liltwick

I think the latter works better, and that's fine

Ahh, alright

Finch.

Sunlight, sunlight~
Name:Emmett Harper
Color: Magenta

Personality:
Emmett is the sort of person who always worries about things-from the beginning of his life at Yggdrasil, he sensed that there was some hidden reason for his being there. When he was young, he would have panic attacks, about his siblings, if they were telling the truth, or, if they were tricking him, or if his siblings hated him, even He doesn’t remember much of that, though, because he prefers not to acknowledge how he was when he was little.

Emmett is quite cynical, because of how much crap he gets, in his own words, for always being preoccupied. Emmett is known to stand in the middle of a clearing, and stare at the light coming from the trees above. He’s known to not always remember to do his chores, to run off and hide, and he’s known to be full of thoughts and ideas that most of the time get shot down.

Emmett has intrusive thoughts, mostly involving horrible, disgusting things- dead bodies and hunger and dirt and grime…it used to terrify him, but now he’s numb to it.

Despite all of his known-and some unknown-issues, he’s one of the smartest people around. He always has something to say about everything, and, because of his numbness, people’s supposed threats only affect him intellectually. He can say anything, so almost anything, and walk away-not that it's good for his already ready repressed way of dealign with feelings.

There some faint moments where all that falls away, and you can see someone with a lot of love and a lot of pain, although, those two things might be the same, but only sometimes.

Being numb, and generally unaffected by the world around him, if he finds something that moves him, or something that drives him…he will kill for it. Feeling, when it comes to him, means more than anything.

Since he’s so concerned with people’s ideas of him being preserved, even if his idea of their idea is sort of stilted, he tries to keep ‘positive,’ or at least, to be polite. He’s also quite vain, and hates it when he gets dirty, or smells- it's quite a bit of a phobia for him.

Appearance:
Emmett is a fair skinned, fair-haired person. His eyes are expressive, and are such a pale blue that the red of the blood vessels in his eyes gives them a pinkish tint. His face is smooth and soft, with just a tiny with of hair on his cheeks and on his upper lip and chin, which drives him crazy. His lips are large, and a dark flesh tone. He keeps himself composed, so his mouth is always shut, and his posture and way of standing reflects that. He’s tall, thin, and flexible. He rolls his wrists and pops his knuckles compulsively, pulling and twisting and working every kink out almost all the time- his hands are big, and his nails are cut always just a tiny bit too much to the quick.

He spends a lot of time in front of the mirror, rubbing the crust out of his eyes, or just looking- for whatever reason, he spends a lot of time seeing what his face looks like in every situation.

Emmett is very modest, and doesn’t like people really seeing any part of his body that isn’t either his face of the end-half of his forarms. He wears long sleeves, in muted colors (there’s not much use in wearing bright colors when you spend half the night sneaking around), and pants most of the time. He has a pair of boots that he likes to wear everywhere, made of actual leather. He’s had them since he was able to wear them, when he was thirteen. He keeps them on as much as he can.

Emmett’s very good at sitting still, and, along with his composed and stony face, he looks quite a bit older than he seems, and he doesn’t mind that. He actually likes it.

History:

A long time ago, in the Golden age, after the Fighting, but before all the Color’s deaths, scientists studying the universe came to know quite a bit about the universe undulating up above them- it was realized that for every action, there was an equal and opposite reaction, and that everything in our world was the result of something before. –In other words, all motion in the universe moves the Fundamental, or, Space-Time, or, as the Colors knew it, the Canvas. With enough astral prowess, it has been perceived that you can read into the motions of the universe to the point that you can divine information from them. The motion of our universe is the way this message is getting to you.

-but I digress; Somewhere up in the sky, or everywhere, really, the power of a being called Magenta branched out and touched everything in his domain. His motions warmed and kneaded the Canvas, and stirred the universe to the point where energy coalesced to form the stars, which came to birth more energy as well.

The other Colors journeyed through the rocky plane below-some more conspicuously than others- and came to create and understand many thing. Red ruled the hot magma and the fire, and Blue surrounded the cooled magma with water, and Yellow danced vibrantly through the clouds above, in the form of electricity. There were Green and Brown, with their plants and beasts-and many others.

But up, up, up, where Magenta lounged in the Aether, things were…calmer. Magenta would rest in the calmer nook of nebulae, and spin music out of pure frequency, and would play for stars above and around and throughout him.

The stars lived and breathed too, or at least, some of them did. The ones that lived were Magenta’s agents. They watched in perch as the world below went about its business with vigil. Up in the plot of Starscape Magenta inhabited, however, things were different. In Magenta’s bedchamber, he rested and ate and thought…when he saw fit to sleep alone; stars are lovely things to behold, it has been said.

His agents told him of a war between Man and the Colors, his siblings. Magenta saw best to ignore the conflict, and watch over his domain- and well so, for, though he was unaware, the motions of the sky up above were keeping the canvas too…vibrant for the tastes of that force today’s beings know all too well; Gray.

The blissful pleasure of pure light’s nectar, and all the graceful motions of the stars dancing among Magenta kept that thing away, until, slowly…Magenta began to fade away.

He lost sight of the fairness of the star’s glowing skin, and came to grow weary of his place in the Cosmos. He had long forgotten the world down below, and was unaware of the new catastrophe affecting the Colors, but he knew he was dying, and in the worst way possible: with unfinished business.

He desperately ran to that damned place-the Earth, they called it, and embedded his soul into a small baby boy, named Emmett Harper. His skin was fair, and his hair even paler, and his eyes were a pink shade sensitive to light-it was all the better though, for he would come to hate the day and love the night sky.

Soon after, just a few months into the child’s life, Gray seeped into the universe. The lack of that blessed motion had invited true Darkness in unknowingly, and the prodigies of the Colors were all at risk. Emmett was one of the first to be taken to safety by Gold and Silver, and he spent his childhood in Yggdrasil.

Emmett knew nothing of his past, nothing of his parents, or his heritage, or even the stars-but he did love the night. He loved it, because he could almost feel something lovingly pining to see him through the boughs of the trees, even if he had never seen those great pinpoints of light before.

Sometimes, in the moments between waking and sleep, he would almost hear the stars whispering to him, explaining his place in the universe, but only just so-and alas, the faint knowledge of something more does not sooth; it enflames.

Weapon:
Emmett prefers not to wield weapons, he’s more of a behind the scenes kind of person. His patron, Magenta, had a special affinity for foreseeing the future, though, so he tends to sit with the leaders, even if he doesn’t fight much. He has a small amount of venom-darts, and a blow dart, but only enough to get by.

Lunacy DRIVE:
When ‘awakened,’ Emmett’s eyes dilate, and he is able to see prodigiously in the dark. He’s also able to walk unobserved, by telling the stars to delluminate him, or bend all the light away from him. He can also ask the stars to overwhelm people with their light, or pelt people with meteors, or bend Space-Time in a few...surprising ways. He doesn't change physically, really.

Other:
Emmett isn’t exactly what Magenta’s character description requested, but I think this’ll work just as well…please tell me if there’s anything I need to add.

Liltwick

Okay, I can't even read through this sign-up, I'm sorry but I'm going to have to deny this. First of all, I put the descriptions there for a reason, as backbones. The personality you have right now does not fit Magenta, it is more fit for Black. Second, the appearance is really bare bones and lack-luster. It doesn't really give me a sense of who he is completely, sure you described his face, but his hair-style wasn't mentioned, no any other noticeable body traits. Also, you loosely defined his body measurements. Tall to me could be 6 ft, but to someone else tall could mean 5 ft. 4. Also, the two shorter paragraphs could have easily been put into the personality, which in itself seems sort of a jumble of a grotesque white and black instead of Magenta. It also doesn't explain on likes and dislikes, and so forth.While Spyrox's is simple, she explains a very clear character. A smart, fun loving girl that uses that as a facade, and is very frustrated. Here we have a sort of Cynical, Depressing Sadist. While I'm find with that, it doesn't fit with the character archetype. Then there's the history. First of all, the colors were born out of nothingness, not from Yggdrasil. Second, you started adding in things. If you read closely, Green is the wind, not plant life. Brown as a whole represents nature. Also, using the law of relativity makes no sense, as in this world it could have easily not been discovered, and your implying things about all of the colors which may or not be true. Sorry for the rant and stuff, but I'm going to give you a chance to start over....

Finch.

Sunlight, sunlight~
I can see your complaint about Magenta, and my use of physics was...artistic. I really didn't have as good a take on the arch types as I thought I did, and my ideas about the other colors was probably a little bit off too...although, my mentioning of green was a mistake..I don't think I have a good a grasp on what you're looking for, and I'm not very good at creating characters to begin with...I think I'll sit this one out, I'd just end up as dead weight. I'm sorry for eating up your time, and not following through...

Note: I didn't really get what the canvas was...I thought it was the Singularity, and I'm sorry for that mistake, too.

(also, I'm sorry for not replying yesterday...I have a hard time processing mistakes...)

Liltwick

Sorry about that Tob, I didn't want to be harsh, but sometimes I have to be like this. I think it would of been solid to have it gone through me first before posting it. Anyways sorry about that.... I'll drop you off then.

Ahh, the Canvas is technically earth. If that makes sense

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Oi, I wasn't going to join but the colors they draw me in with their prettiness... I actually thought brown would be the last color chosen and I was right. Anyways here the Brown sign-up with one of my old revise characters that I thought would fit.

-------
Name: Romulus Caesar (Nickname Rome)
Color: Brown

Personality: Rome is a really down-the-earth and simple fellow; he sometimes he seems to be in a world of his own. He finds joy in simplest things such as smelling flowers or watching the sunset. Many find him dull because of this simplistic, lax nature in which he could stare up at the clear sky for hours and never get tired of it. If he had a choice he would prefer sleeping in the grass than a big comfy bed. His simple nature makes him a rather calm boy that is difficult to faze. He has relaxing air about him that make other feel comfortable near him and how he will selfless protect them when they need help adds on to that. He can be quite reckless in his attempt to protect others sometimes causing him injuries.

The boy tends to have very good judgment of nature and selected situations while he is oblivious in other more technical stuff. Many see him as slow-witted as he tends to be slow to react at times, sometimes even forgetting to eat, but he grasps concept really well. Such as when someone like something, or want to do some ‘breeding’. That makes his truthful to a fault nature troublesome, Rome always speak the truth or what’s on his mind no matter what. Even though he typically speaks politely the words come out of his mouth are sometimes unrefined and rude. It serious angers lot of people because he never says anything he doesn’t believe as true. The teen has a very gentle character and treat everything with the same tender care despite what words that comes out of his mouth.

Rome is so tranquil at times he seems to lack other emotions but he shows much enthusiasm when it comes to nature. As well as get quite agitated at senseless violence especially when it disturbs the natural balance. He gets rather upset to see his friends get hurt or in discomfort. In his worrying he will often do unnecessary actions to ease the pain like licking the wounds clean so he can apply some herbs or using his body to warm up freezing people… That’s what animals do in those situations.

Appearance: Maybe a little short for a guy his age Rome only stands at 5’7” tall though it’s believe that he still in the growth stage. He is very thinly built with very little muscle built and weight to him. His feature are still rather rounded not yet growing out of his boyish looking characteristic. The boy has chocolate brown hair that he refuses to cut, so it’s really long going down to his ankles. It’s flowing freely almost always with it occasionally being styled in one huge braid. It loses around five-six inches in length when done so. It’s not unlikely to see all kind of leaves and grass tangle up in his hair. His bangs are neat, swooping and frames his beige skin tone face and hazel brown eyes that many claim it changes to green and blue at times. On his right cheek sometimes covered by his hair he has a brown birthmark that shaped like some kind of flower; he wants to say it looks like a type of orchid. He skin is otherwise surprisingly flawless and almost give him a bit of an effeminate feel.

Honest if he had a choice, he wouldn’t wear any clothing at all, he find them really uncomfortable and restricting, but since everyone so sensitive about it and some kind of nagging feeling tell him not too, he wears them. The outfit Rome wears is mahogany color button down shirt that he never buttons up and an umber colored sweater over that. Both shirts are rolled up so they are above his elbows. Then has sienna cargo shorts that are a little below his knees. His clothes seem a little of a big fit on him which he actually prefers. When he’s too hot he tends to strip off both shirts. Finally he has some sandy brown color sandals that don’t really matter as he rarely wears them. Rome prefers to walk around barefooted. The finally thing to note is a dark purple brooch pin to this chest, it's an orchid flower and he really likes it.

(Firstly there's not suppose to be red in his hair at all in the first image but that was the best long brown hair they had so pretend that is brown. His hair braided and that is probably as neat as it would get if he does it himself with a little less of wavy look. Other than those he looks close to how I imagine him.)

History: It seems he, Brown, was the last of the colors born. And with his birth life burst into the world. Since he was the reason for it he felt so very close and loving for all plants and living beings. It felt like it was his duty to watch over and protect it. He had no problems with the other colors but they didn’t seem to enjoy his company, which he didn’t mind. He could never find himself lonely with nature around him.

But then the humans began to go amuck and destroying nature. The delicate ecosystem, the stability of life for the plants and the animals was disturbed. Brown tried to communicate that to them, but they would not listen to him. A war against them began and even though he was against needlessly taking lives; he felt this was the only way to restore the balance. In the end Pink and the humans won and the war was over but more dangers was lurking. The balance of the world was worst off than before and he heard the colors started to die. When he heard of this he tried his best to protect his older brethren but atlas he fell to the threat as well.

With his remaining strength Brown took refugee into a young single-parent human child. This boy was called Romulus Caesar, and he was a quiet child to start off with. The boy lived with his mother and never met his father. But it was probably the presence of Brown that influenced the young mind to become quite the nature freak. It didn’t worried his mother too much until he stopped wanting to wear clothes, started climbing trees, enjoyed walking around in the rain and would often take naps in the grass. She fixed his wanting to be nude habit and was able to partly stop him from climbing high in the trees, but the other things were too difficult to beat out of Rome so she just let him have it. Despite being a worried single mother with an odd son on her hands the two of them lived happily together.

At least until the nightmare happened: nature burning into ash, pain, death, nothingness… him remaining covered in the blood of people he knew and care about. …Where was his mommy, where was she?!! Torturous images much too much for even a lax child like Rome handle. He was saved and he was able to return to normal with his memory wiped clean.

He returned to being a calm and lax boy and pretty much remain like that the entire time. Rome constantly napped under the tree or in the warm sunlight rather than hanging out with other but he felt a strong kinship with the people he grew up with and was willing to get up to help them when they ask. It's more of a feeling but recently something feels off.

Weapon: Bo staff, it’s simply a wooden bamboo stick an inch or two taller than himself. There is no special characteristic to its looks, just a tan bamboo stick.

Lunacy DRIVE: Rome’s Lunacy Drive form tend to be a little uncomfortable for people as he is reduce to wearing nothing but a tan loincloth. Luckily his hair hides his back side. And on his head all he has tan, white color flower crown of what appears to be some orchids. A few leaves are still sticking to his hair, but other than that he has nothing else on him. However, another unsettling sight is that his bare body suddenly appears to be covered in scars or rather marking of old scars. Despite the lack of clothes he seems three times more durable being able to easily take a hit that would have other cringing in pain. He’s more agile without the ‘restricting clothes’ slowing him down.

(Nothing to note here, it's pretty much how he would look minus the red.)

Other: Rome often time used terms that this is commonly used for animal such as using grooming oneself instead cleaning.

Last edited:

Liltwick

@IF, A really neat and interesting interpretation of Brown, and everything checks out and works well together. Accepted~ .

Also, IF GET!

Finch.

Sunlight, sunlight~
I feel a little awkward for doing this, but can I reserve orange? I have an idea for it, and I'd love to at least try, if you'll let me...I'd really appreciate it, but I understand if you don't feel right about it.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I think I'll wait posting my SU until Jean have posted her Black, as the White, I probably have to take her SU into concideration while making my own.

Liltwick

I feel a little awkward for doing this, but can I reserve orange? I have an idea for it, and I'd love to at least try, if you'll let me...I'd really appreciate it, but I understand if you don't feel right about it.
Tob, I think It'll be wise if you sat this one out... I don't want to do that again and I just feel that... You know... I just don't want to go through that again... Though maybe next time?

@Samantha, still need to talk to you, but I might as well say it. I feel like you're not going to really fulfill to the RPG's standards and not do well... And no Eldreitch Abominations

@Elsyian, that's fine.

Last edited: