• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Lep'sTrade Shop

OT: Dj (me)
Area Caught: Victory Road
Nature: Hardy
ID No. 51488
Pokeball: Ultra Ball
EDIT: It is near flawless.

Last edited:

dawnfan101

Dream Princess <3
can i get a victini i could trade u a treecko, mudkip, turtwig, and piplup

piplup~ org. trainer~ MYRA (me) ID. #~ 11532
mudkip~ org. trainer~ MIKE ID. #~ 39422
turtwig~ org. trainer~ Lyra (me) ID. #~ 12517
treecko~ org. trainer~ Lyra (me) ID. #~12517

Last edited:

jolteon27

Epic & Electric
um sorry but i cant open the spoilers on my psp but do you have a level100 xd lugia? i could give you a shiny lvl100 zebsrika and lvl100 shiny braviary

leppy420

Breeder/Event Trader
can i get a victini i could trade u a treecko, mudkip, turtwig, and piplup

piplup~ org. trainer~ MYRA (me) ID. #~ 11532
mudkip~ org. trainer~ MIKE ID. #~ 39422
turtwig~ org. trainer~ Lyra (me) ID. #~ 12517
treecko~ org. trainer~ Lyra (me) ID. #~12517

are they dw staters? or shiny?

leppy420

Breeder/Event Trader
um sorry but i cant open the spoilers on my psp but do you have a level100 xd lugia? i could give you a shiny lvl100 zebsrika and lvl100 shiny braviary

no worries, and sorry i dont

leppy420

Breeder/Event Trader
dw starters i think whats dw?

which victini? movie or ut liberty garden victini? and can you clone, if not i need to get it cloned first

edit: dw is dream world

leppy420

Breeder/Event Trader
no i cant clone can i get ut liberty garden please?

ya i need to get it cloned and in case you missed my edit dw is dream world. so they would be lvl 10 male ut in dreamballs with the dw ability

leppy420

Breeder/Event Trader
oh sorry i dont have dw :C but can we still trade plzzzzz?

sorry i just dont need regular starters. my dex is completed. do you have any ut legendaries you'd be willing to trade maybe? i'll try to work something out with ya

leppy420

Breeder/Event Trader
sure i have shiny lugia event jirachi, cobalion, articuno, moltres, zapdos, suicune,

details of your shiny Lugia? ot, id, where it was caught etc..

dawnfan101

Dream Princess <3
ok, OT~ CHARLIE
ID~ 24666
Nature~ naive
date caught~ 6/21/11
Kanto
ability~ pressure
moves~ thunder, hydro pump, ice beam, giga impact
attack~ 119
def.~ 162
sp. atk~ 116
sp. def~ 166
speed~ 141

jolteon27

Epic & Electric
ok howz about a mew for zebsrika?

jaisey89

Shiny Hunter
Is that legit caugh in a regular pokeball? The landorus?

Hiya, I posted on the hack check thread last night, and so far only two have replied. But they are both pretty certain that it's legit. Don't worry if you're still unsure, I'm sure someone will have it =) Please let me know either way though. Thanks

leppy420

Breeder/Event Trader
I was intrested in your egg moved scraggy and your shiny shuckel depending on the natures. I am willing to offer a shiny thunderus

shuckle is lvl 25 sassy ut and i can breed almost any nature for you on the scraggy, what were you looking for