• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Lep'sTrade Shop

leppy420

Breeder/Event Trader
An adamant scraggy is what I want. And instead of shuckle what nature is your shiny archen?

Archen is jolly, i'll start breeding.
what are the details of the thundurus? ot, id, type of ball caught in?

leppy420

Breeder/Event Trader
Hiya, I posted on the hack check thread last night, and so far only two have replied. But they are both pretty certain that it's legit. Don't worry if you're still unsure, I'm sure someone will have it =) Please let me know either way though. Thanks

ok cool, spoink and qwilfish right? and i need a clone of each back if thats cool?

AzureCharizard

Really? Come on now.
im offering a ut timid alamos darkrai for the hasty natured movie victini.

jaisey89

Shiny Hunter
Ok great, do you mind if we trade tomorrow now? Cos I don't have time to clone right now, and I don't wanna take them off you when you won't get them back right away =)

leppy420

Breeder/Event Trader
Ok great, do you mind if we trade tomorrow now? Cos I don't have time to clone right now, and I don't wanna take them off you when you won't get them back right away =)

ya no worries, i'm on house arrest so i have absolutely nothing much better to do, besides netflix, monopoly on my computer, and waiting for the new Fallout New Vegas dlc to come out next week. :) And i am being completely serious

leppy420

Breeder/Event Trader
im offering a ut timid alamos darkrai for the hasty natured movie victini.

i already ahve alamos darkrai, and although its slghtly touched i'm not particularly interested in another, thank you though.

leppy420

Breeder/Event Trader
trainer7715 scraggy is done i just need to clone the archen

leppy420

Breeder/Event Trader
I am interested in the following:
DW Charmander ut dream ball Hardy...IF LEGIT
DW Chimchar ut dream ball jolly...as long as the OT isn't Dom

I can offer the following pkmn:
http://www.pokemongts.com/showthread.php?tid=93356

ya ot was dom i released it, because it was te jolly one , guess i forgot to take it off my list.
as far as i know the charmandr is legit, i dont have any actual proof, but i havent seen its particular nature, id no or trainer ot listed as hacked

if youre still interested ill take a look in your shop

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
What are the natures of your Deino, Axew, and Charmander?

I am currently offering a level 40, UT latias for any two/three of them.

leppy420

Breeder/Event Trader
What are the natures of your Deino, Axew, and Charmander?

I am currently offering a level 40, UT latias for any two/three of them.

sorry dont really need that already have ut lvl 40 latias

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
I also have a Shiny UT, lv 50 Rayquaza up for trade...

Interested?

leppy420

Breeder/Event Trader
Hey i was wondering what nature youre magnemite and axew where? thx :) also where any of youre egg move pokes shiny?

axew: jolly lvl 31 ut
magnemite: sturdy lv 28 ut

cherubi and growlithe are the only 2 and i rng's them myself on soulsilver game, but dont know IV's anymore and both are female. but i believe the growlithe has at least 31 ivs in sped and possibly attack, cant guarantee it though, i just dont remember and my old computer with all that info caught fire literally, it had a power surge and flamed up right in front of me

leppy420

Breeder/Event Trader
ok sweet im definantly intrested in axew but magnemite sturdy is his ability?

and look through my shop and see if you like anything

also you RNG brah?

wow ya, mesed that up. magnemite is bashful. ill check your shop. probably be last trade of the night, getting tired