• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Lep'sTrade Shop

leppy420

Breeder/Event Trader
So do you wanna trade? (I'm also offering IV-bred pokemon and masterballs in case you missed it.)

i dont think i have what yuo're looking for, not particularly interested in anything you're offering either

leppy420

Breeder/Event Trader
Newly Added:

25927 Korean Dream World Rayquaza Ot 대각선 8-25-2011 Gentle Good Offers Only
Korean Home Plus Darkrai - - Timid--- Good Offers Only
English DW Birthday Togekiss 9/17/2011 Gentle Often Dozes Off ot:Joe Id:27106 (Obtained by me on a white game i bought used, have pics on iphone if you want proofs.) --- NON-REDISTRIBUTABLE

Coming tomorrow: Toysrus Event Zoroark,i will have 3, one form each game

leppy420

Breeder/Event Trader
Update: New Events:

English DW Birthday Togekiss 9/17/2011 Gentle Often Dozes Off ot:Joe Id:27106 (Obtained by me on a white game i bought used, have pics on iphone if you want proofs.) --- NON-REDISTRIBUTABLE

US EVENT11 Zoroark Quirky Very Finicky HP 131 - - 9/18/2011(obtained by me)Non - Redistributable
US EVENT11 Zoroark Quirky Often Dozes Off HP 133 - - 9/18/2011(obtained by me)NFT
US EVENT11 Zoroark Quirky Likes To Thrash About HP 122 - - 9/18/2011(obtained by me) Good Offers Only
10100 Trade for Evolution Kyushu Institute of Technology (Izuka campus) ふぃえすた machoke 11-21-2010 docile often lost in thought 89 hp
10100 Trade for Evolution Kyushu Institute of Technology (Izuka campus) ふぃえすた haunter 11-21-2010 brave good endurance 67 hp
10100 Trade for Evolution Kyushu Institute of Technology (Izuka campus) ふぃえすた karrablast 11-21-2010 quirky likes to relax 78 hp
10100 Trade for Evolution Kyushu Institute of Technology (Izuka campus) ふぃえすた shelmet 11-21-2010 hardy sturdy body 73 hp
10100 Trade for Evolution Kyushu Institute of Technology (Izuka campus) ふぃえすた slowpoke 11-21-2010 lax proud of its power 97 hp
10100 Trade for Evolution Kyushu Institute of Technology (Izuka campus) ふぃえすた magmar 11-21-2010 bashful strong willed 83 hp
10100 Trade for Evolution Kyushu Institute of Technology (Izuka campus) ふぃえすた scyther 11-21-2010 impish often scatters things 90 hp
10100 Trade for Evolution Kyushu Institute of Technology (Izuka campus) ふぃえすた electabuzz 11-21-2010 jolly proud of its power 79 hp

xxh0wlw0lfxx

울부짖었다 늑대
US EVENT11 Zoroark Quirky Likes To Thrash About HP 122 - - 9/18/2011(obtained by me) Good Offers Only interested. Funny how im going to Manhattan but im to lazy to go to times square to get my own -,-

leppy420

Breeder/Event Trader
US EVENT11 Zoroark Quirky Likes To Thrash About HP 122 - - 9/18/2011(obtained by me) Good Offers Only interested. Funny how im going to Manhattan but im to lazy to go to times square to get my own -,-

i'll take a look

autumnmew

Event Hunter
do you want any of these dw female pokes:murkrow,hopip,bidoof,pidgey,hoothoot, zubat, yama,aerodactylvulpix,poliwag,dratini,gligar,carva na,nidoran,stantler,kabuto, clamperl, omanyte
i have others but there male unless you want them?
sorry if you have all these already but your list was so long i couldnt tell

character_fan

Hi there, amazing shop you have, I would really like any of the following:

pichu with volt tackle (can I trade you my level 45 pickachu with volt tackle for it?) I love baby pokemon lol.

buneary w/ sky uppercut/fire punch/ice punch/thunder punch (I NEED THIS ONE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE PLEASE!)

wooper w/ curse/recover

Houndour w/ nasty plot/shadow ball/flamethrower/dark pulse

Blissey non shiny lvl 100
moveset: Seismic Toss/Toxic/softboiled/Aromatherapy

Non Shiny EVD Darmanitan lvl 85
Hammer Arm/Flare Bliz/Fire Punch/EQ

I have many pokemon to trade in return, I would really like to optain this pokemon from you badly!!

Slowking12

Trick Room User
Im interested in your Scraggy w/ Dragon Dance/Fake Out/Ice Punch/Drain Punch. Is it male?

Im offering RNG Shiny Flawless Golurk, RNG SHiny Flawless Chandelure

Hi there

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Anything you want for these three(Or just the two if the middle one is perma-NFT)?:
US EVENT11 Zoroark Quirky Very Finicky HP 131 - - 9/18/2011(obtained by me)Non - Redistributable
US EVENT11 Zoroark Quirky Often Dozes Off HP 133 - - 9/18/2011(obtained by me)NFT
US EVENT11 Zoroark Quirky Likes To Thrash About HP 122 - - 9/18/2011(obtained by me) Good Offers Only

leppy420

Breeder/Event Trader
Anything you want for these three(Or just the two if the middle one is perma-NFT)?:

Ya, the middle one is nft, I just like that characteristic for some reason. I'll look for something for the other 2 though

Im interested in your Scraggy w/ Dragon Dance/Fake Out/Ice Punch/Drain Punch. Is it male?

Im offering RNG Shiny Flawless Golurk, RNG SHiny Flawless Chandelure

What is the ot ad Id onthe pokes?

Hi there, amazing shop you have, I would really like any of the following:

pichu with volt tackle (can I trade you my level 45 pickachu with volt tackle for it?) I love baby pokemon lol.

buneary w/ sky uppercut/fire punch/ice punch/thunder punch (I NEED THIS ONE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE PLEASE!)

wooper w/ curse/recover

Houndour w/ nasty plot/shadow ball/flamethrower/dark pulse

Blissey non shiny lvl 100
moveset: Seismic Toss/Toxic/softboiled/Aromatherapy

Non Shiny EVD Darmanitan lvl 85
Hammer Arm/Flare Bliz/Fire Punch/EQ

I have many pokemon to trade in return, I would really like to optain this pokemon from you badly!!

What exactly do you have to offer?

do you want any of these dw female pokes:murkrow,hopip,bidoof,pidgey,hoothoot, zubat, yama,aerodactylvulpix,poliwag,dratini,gligar,carva na,nidoran,stantler,kabuto, clamperl, omanyte
i have others but there male unless you want them?
sorry if you have all these already but your list was so long i couldnt tell

I actually have all the dw females

character_fan

i would offer any of the following:

level 93 Chandalure
level 92 Seperior
level 85 Cryogonal
level 80 Lugia
level 80 Pidgeot with brave bird (egg move)
level 70 Kingdra
level 65 Mew
level 65 Dragonite
level 56 Infernape
level 49 Pachurisu
level 45 Pikachu (with volt tackle)
level 1 Cyndaquil with flare blitz (egg move)
level 1 eevee
level 1 mudkip

leppy420

Breeder/Event Trader
the Ot on the RNG Chandelure is Jon, the RNG golurk is Infi

Sorry, not interested.

i would offer any of the following:

level 93 Chandalure
level 92 Seperior
level 85 Cryogonal
level 80 Lugia
level 80 Pidgeot with brave bird (egg move)
level 70 Kingdra
level 65 Mew
level 65 Dragonite
level 56 Infernape
level 49 Pachurisu
level 45 Pikachu (with volt tackle)
level 1 Cyndaquil with flare blitz (egg move)
level 1 eevee
level 1 mudkip

No thank you

Won Ton Ramone

I really want a DW female Staravia...but I don't have anything you want on your want list

I have a Victini, Raikou, and the 3 genies all UT

My friends also have pokes so if you want something specific, I can probably get it (including IV-breeding, egg moves, gen 4 moves, Ev-training)

Please respond...I've been looking for a Staravia for a while

leppy420

Breeder/Event Trader
I really want a DW female Staravia...but I don't have anything you want on your want list

I have a Victini, Raikou, and the 3 genies all UT

My friends also have pokes so if you want something specific, I can probably get it (including IV-breeding, egg moves, gen 4 moves, Ev-training)

Please respond...I've been looking for a Staravia for a while

I'll pass, catch me when I've got a bit more time and i might Just give you one.

Won Ton Ramone

I'll pass, catch me when I've got a bit more time and i might Just give you one.

Not trying to be a bother...but when do you think that'll be

Cause I've been trying for 2 weeks to get a female DW Staravia but I keep get the same response or no response....you're the first person to show at least a little interest...

leppy420

Breeder/Event Trader
Not trying to be a bother...but when do you think that'll be

Cause I've been trying for 2 weeks to get a female DW Staravia but I keep get the same response or no response....you're the first person to show at least a little interest...

Maybe tomorrow I'm transferring all 90 of my dw females to my white game so it's gonna take a minute tonight

leppy420

Breeder/Event Trader