• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Less Is Morrison (395)

Daizy

I call you honey
I loved how Ash and Morrison competed on almost everything like walking to the Pokemon Center, sleeping in the outdoors, staying in the hot springs, etc. I liked Pikachu vs. Beldum too.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Masamune seemed like a dopey kind of guy, yet I now appreciate his rustic kind of personality, as well as his traditional Japanese style of clothing.

Hehe Morrison is a great character and how him and Ash keep trying to one up each other is funny, but he should have been introduced earlier

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Morrison is honestly the worst attempt at a rival for Ash....
Atleast Hau was someone in the games who was then executed badly in the anime
Morrison overall was just bad tbh

Leonhart

Imagineer
Hehe Morrison is a great character and how him and Ash keep trying to one up each other is funny, but he should have been introduced earlier
I definitely agree there. The rivalry between Masamune and Satoshi could've been so much better if Masamune had debuted around the beginning of AG instead, preferably in place of Kiyo in AG005.