• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Less Is Morrison (395)

PDL

disenchanted
what was the "cracker" before it was changed into one anyway? another rice ball?

and will Snorunt be changed into a sandwich as well? [SPOIL]when it evolves into Glalie?[/SPOIL]

V Faction

www.faction.com
CyberCubed said:
May's Pink surprise? And I thought May's Purple surprise was innuendo enough...
Hey! Who called it back on Bulbagarden?

That's right. ME!

For a block of steel with an eyeball and a claw on its butt, Beldum is cute. Good voice too.

Sean is Morrison... Well, maybe it was only fitting. He does a good job at disguising his voice and he is well experienced. I can only imagine what Tetsuya's voice will be like (will they get Sean for that too!~)

What was the Pokemon shown before the Oddish couple? I was too enthralled by the Crobats (ooh~Crobats~) to notice.

EDIT:

PDL said:
and will Snorunt be changed into a sandwich as well? [spoil]when it evolves into Glalie?[/spoil]
Heh heh. Hey, why ever did you change your name?

PDL

disenchanted
V Faction said:
Heh heh. Hey, why ever did you change your name?

just unifying my internet aliasis...

and the pokemon... crud, I don't remember either!

EDIT: another wasted oppurtunity to put May in a swimsuit -_-

EDIT2: it was a Hoothoot

Last edited:

onix lord

This episode seemed pretty good. It's the first that ive watched in a while. It kinda got on my nerves though when Ash and Morrison were saying all the same things and fighting off team rocket by themselves. Other than that, Beldum was pretty cool.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
PDL said:
EDIT: another wasted oppurtunity to put May in a swimsuit -_-

I'd agree with you, but that hotspring looked like a male only place. There were no girls there if you noticed.

Imagine May being the only girl there with one of her little bikinis? Especially bathing with about 20 or so boys? Oh man, she'd be the center of attention.

Medea

Excalibur
Pretty good episode.

Morrison's dub voice was pretty much as I expected. I've said it before when I saw screenshots of this a year ago and I will say it again...Morrison and Ash are the BIGGEST blockheads. They belong together :p

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
My God, a sandwich cannot roll down a hill, for crying out loud (but at least the Subway style one makes a little more sense than the standard one from "Judgment Day").

And so, the overweight dipstick makes his dub debut. He takes so much abuse, and still won't die! Like TR. Also, he deserved a worse dub voice. They had the nerve to give him a decent VA. Urge...to kill...rising...

To say something positive, the fight between Beldum and Pikachu was nice enough.

The episode was alright. Morrison's voice sounds like he has cold though. =\
It was weird seeing a sandwich roll down.
But I agree with Medea. They do belong together. ;) They're great rivals.
7/10

Addydo

X-Men/Pokemon Fan!
I also loved this episode! I was laughing when Munchlax became bloated after eating that pink pokeblock. I was also laughing at the part where May said "He's like a bottomless pit." That was pretty funny, Especially coming from her. :D

Kamex

Team Rocket's rockin
Addydo said:
I was laughing when Munchlax became bloated after eating that pink pokeblock. . :D
Lol, when I saw that I was a bit surprised. It looks very unhealthy and dangerous, to me. Of course, I'm overcomplicating it.

Anyway, this episode was interesting. Right off the bat, it seems we get a subsandwich edit? If it was a riceball as I've heard before, then why not just change the name like they used to? I'd rather see a donut that looks like a riceball then a subsandwhich that looks edited in.

...then we get a cracker. It looked so out of place, geez. >_>

At first, I didn't care about Morrison's name change. But now that I see he's in a kimono, I'm a bit frustrated that they didn't just go ahead and keep his name Masamune. If they can have an Otoshi, why not a Masamune?

Morrison's voiced by Sean Schemmel, I see. Actually, I wasn't that annoyed by the voice. Kinda fits him.

Beldum's cool. And the whole hammock thing was cool, too. I see Ash and Morrison's got a equal/tie thing going on. And they'll obviously settle it in the Hoenn League Competition.

Oh yeah, I was rofl when Masamune showed he had seven badges. I was expecting eight, to be honest.

Uh... that's it. I'll go with 8/10 for this one.

MagicBox

xoBcigaM
The sandwich edit was actually done well. If I hadn't known better I would've believed it. The real problem is how damn inconsistent 4KIDS is with this crap. We've seen rice balls so many times since Pokemon reached America, yet they choose to start editing them like, 350 episodes into the anime? Geez, if they wanted to censor Japanese culture, it would've been easier to say that the rice balls were a kind of food that is found in the Pokemon world only.

Masamune had a rather fitting dub voice, except for the fact that Sean Schemmel made it sound like Masamune was sick. Didn't Masako Nozawa voice him in the Japanese version? That's what I heard somewhere. If so, then that was pretty cool casting on 4KIDS' part.

Kamex

Team Rocket's rockin
MagicBox said:
Masamune had a rather fitting dub voice, except for the fact that Sean Schemmel made it sound like Masamune was sick.
Oh yeah, I was gonna mention how he sounds a lot like King Kai. Hm. o_o

Kamex said:
Oh yeah, I was gonna mention how he sounds a lot like King Kai. Hm. o_o
Oh GAWD..I just noticed that ><

This episode would have been good if there weren't so many food edits...-.-;

anyway overall I give it a 7/10

Kamex

Team Rocket's rockin
MagicBox said:
Masamune had a rather fitting dub voice, except for the fact that Sean Schemmel made it sound like Masamune was sick. Didn't Masako Nozawa voice him in the Japanese version? That's what I heard somewhere. If so, then that was pretty cool casting on 4KIDS' part.
Oh, here's something I just read on Dogasu's Backpack:

Dogasu's Backpack said:
Also, here's a fun bit of trivia. In the Japanese version, Masamune is voiced by Masako Nozawa, who is most famous for her role as Son Goku in all the Dragon Ball series. And you know what? In the English version, Morrison seems to be voiced by Sean Schemmel, who also provides the voice for Goku in the English version of Dragon Ball Z! Now I don't know if this was intentional or not, but either way, it's pretty neat that the English version gives a little nod to the Japanese VA.

Kabuto

little punks!
How sad. 4Kids strips the show of any piece of Japanese culture. Putting that behind me I think Masamune is a cool rival for Ash (I'm not calling him Morrison).