• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Less Is Morrison (395)

Surfer_Dude

Aspiring Guitarist
Morrison is really funny! The perfect rival for ash (but paul is better)
His beldum is pretty good too!

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
The battle vs Morrison was good. Beldum was pretty strong, although it has only one move.

And i loved how they chase after TR .

6/10

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Morrison looks just like Misty only fatter. I didn't like him and I think it's sad that they had to introduce two League rivals in the end.

I dislike how there was a dub edit and the beginning, replacing the rice ball with a sandwich in the dub. Though I was glad to see that Ash had 8 badges and Morrison had only 7. It just goes to show that Ash is stronger than Morrison.

I will compliment his Beldum though, for an unevolved Pokemon, it was stronger than I would've though. 4/10

G50

No longer posting
This episode was ok... It was cool to see Morrison for the 1st time in this episode. It was cool to see Beldum for the 1st time. Morrison is hilarious to listen to and watch as a rival for Ash. They battle over almost everything they do. Morrison is a perfect rival for Ash.

48/100

Vernikova

Champion
Presenting: the most annoying rival to ever grace the series! Morrison is terrible. His competitive attitude with Ash it terrible. Everything about him is terrible.

TheMewster

Pokémon Connoisseur
I actually liked Morrison as a rival...
don't really get why people hate this character.

NPT

Just a member
Ash finally got a rival, but really late in the AG series. Morrison was a goofy rival, but the rivalry between him and Ash was fun. Morrison and Ash had a lot of funny moments in this episode, I liked Morrison's reaction when Ash showed him his badges. It's really funny when Ash and Morrison were chasing after Team Rocket's balloon, I LOL'd when both of them bit the Meowth balloons 'ears'.

Overall this was a good introduction episode, but I didn't like how 4kids pointlessly edited the Riceballs into Sadwitches this episode. Seriously, what's up with 4kids changing Riceballs into Sandwitches or Donuts? It's really stupid in my opinion.

It's interesting how Morrison's English voice sounded like Goku's(DBZ) English voice, I guess it was Goku's VA voiced Morrison in this episode.

KJC

The most notable part is when Ash and Morrison personally fight TRs Pokemon without Pokemon. I can't decide if it is BS or totally awesome.

All I'll say regarding the riceball edit debacle is this: I would have found it a lot less funny seeing a riceball roll down a hill then an actual sandwich.

JudySpell

Banned
4Kids changing the riceball into a sandwich was unnecessary and Morrison looked like an overweight Misty with a bad voice.

Gillachu

Banned
Morrison sounded like a special needs character. Why did Sean Schemmel make him sound so terrible? Lol @ the rice edit though.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Hmmm I didn't like how 4kids edited Morrison's rice ball into a sandwich, but Morrison himself was a funny character. I was impressed by his Beldum and I liked how it and Pikachu teamed up against Team Rocket.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
I also loved this episode. I was laughing when Munchlax became bloated after eating that pink Pokeblock. I was also laughing at the part where May said "He's like a bottomless pit." That was pretty funny. :p

ZilverLox

Banned
If you ignore the blatent breaking of the laws of physics, this was another interesting episode. Morrison is a hilarious and very welcome rival. It was good to see Ash get a rival before the Hoenn League and this is the most of Ash we get to see in this block of episodes.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Gonbe munching on Masamune's and the Rocket-dan's onigiri was hilarious, and even though I wasn't a huge fan of Masamune in general, he was the closest thing to a rival that Satoshi had in the Houen saga. I actually enjoyed that Masamune had a Dumbber who could match Pikachu, and the hot spring scene made me smile.